Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter (937 Views)

They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out / David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter / Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by Passionnn: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Social media influencer and former media officer to president Goodluck Jonathan is not having the best of times. After his attempt to discredit a man of integrity like Peter Obi has failed, he has diverted attention to the Obidient fans and the vice presidential candidate, Baba Ahmed over his previous stance on LGBTQ. Pastor Reno is saying that for opposing the idea of gayism, lesbianism, homosexuality andtransexuality, they should not be supported.
In response, Obidient fans have taken to the comment section to post "ifb", a Twitter slang for I follow Back.
They are invariably using his incoherent posts to seek for like-minded Obidient followers.

1 Like

Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by Passionnn: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2022
More

2 Likes

Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by Trimjos: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2022
They should not push this man to suicide oo grin grin

8 Likes

Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Reno fit commit suicide with the way this obidients cult like followers are showing him pepper

He's been talking trash lately , Dem don really frustrate the man life

10 Likes

Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by MadamVanessa(f): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2022
shocked

Una get time sha to give inconsequential being like Reno time. Let Atiku stop greasing his palms today and see how the unstable fool attack Atiku left right and centre.

6 Likes

Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by obyrich(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Reno fit commit suicide with the way this obidients cult like followers are showing him pepper

He's been talking trash lately , Dem don really frustrate the man life
He is the one always throwing the first stone forgetting that he is dealing with an army of discontented youths. He calls himself table shaker. Let him continue until he shakes mad man table.

3 Likes

Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by Teacher1776(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2022
In a country where everyone is sane, the likes of Reno should be promoting Peter Obi free of charge. But what did he do? He demanded for one hundred thousand pounds from Obi to give him some form of publicity. It shows that all his ranting on the social media do not carry an iota of sincerity. His major motivation is the financial gain and not the love for the country.
Naturally, he runs to money bag Atiku who is more than willing to pay twice that amount. Since then, Reno has been reduced to nothingness.

7 Likes

Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by ChoCho54(f): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2022
OBIdients must sustain the attacks on Reno whenever he raises his ugly head.

Tinubu is an mkpurumiri Lord.

1 Like

Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by Virginnn(f): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2022
They should pity Omokri Reno. Niggar is just a regular hustler working for daily bread.
He should just forget about discrediting Obi and preach the gospel of What Atiku would do differently if elected.
Is Atiku a pro gay person?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by excellencyabia1: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Those that are regarded as elders in Nigeria always mess up. Don't use over sabi to loose your relevance if you have not lost it

1 Like

Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by tesppidd: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Pardon my ignorance, but when the hell is ifb?

lil fat biitch?

grin

1 Like

Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by tuborme: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2022
���
Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by Passionnn: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2022
tesppidd:
Pardon my ignorance, but when the hell is ifb?

lil fat biitch?

grin
I follow back.
This is a message by Twitter users to generate followers. More like follow me and I follow you back.

1 Like

Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by Vote4Obi: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OBI-DIENTS are clearly far smarter than him!

They should reduce his comment section to junk yard grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by krokronyash(f): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Depression is real, my people and that's where you pushing the dude to.

Please have mercy and show pity.

No drag the small nyash for concrec.

#Reno no get.
undecided
Re: IFB; See How Obidient Fans Are Frustrating Reno On Twitter by tesppidd: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Passionnn:

I follow back.
This is a message by Twitter users to generate followers. More like follow me and I follow you back.
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North / Nigerians Commend Osinbajo For Undergoing Medical Treatment In Lagos / Fitness And Road Walk Photos Of His Royal Majesty Oluwo Of Iwo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.