Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. (1508 Views)

Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) / From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Fulani Killed the daughter of the Afenifere leader, and Tinubu denied their involvement. Asking where are the cows, just because he wants to be in their good books, and win elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DTi1L6gxlk

They attacked and killed Christians in owo, he gave 75 million.

To compensate the grieving Christians in the Southwest, and to ensure their interest is protected at the center, he chose a muslim vice.

Not just that he chose a muslim vice he announced in on a sunday.

Im wondering, so all the SW christian lives are worth to Tinubu is 75 million Naira?

Once he gives 75 million, there is no need for Christian representation at the center.

How desperate can a man be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5vHESIUDq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUPaXuohuLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1inIAL0Kbd8

Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Jking20(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Poor propaganda!
If this is how you people wish to campaign then, I'd advise you have nothing to show. Preach your candidate in good faith rather than messing up with people's mental health because of election.

6 Likes

Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Africana1123(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Cry cry baby

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:
Poor propaganda!
If this is how you people wish to campaign then, I'd advise you have nothing to show. Preach your candidate in good faith rather than messing up with people's mental health because of election.

I wish it happened to a muslim community in the SW and APC fields a christian christian ticket. Let me see u call it propaganda.

You believe that Tinubu's emergence of muslim muslim ticket will mean yoruba muslim domination of the SW.

4 Likes

Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Wailing wailer......BAT23 is a goal

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Africana1123:
Cry cry baby

Im sure u would be crying if same happened in a mosque.
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
Wailing wailer......BAT23 is a goal

You look at the blood of yoruba christians on the ground and call it wailing. You would have been burning churches by now, if it was the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

I wish it happened to a muslim community in the SW and APC fields a christian christian ticket. Let me see u call it propaganda.

You believe that Tinubu's emergence of muslim muslim ticket will mean yoruba muslim domination of the SW.
Nyamiri wan die on top Yoruba matters..... Okoro, i dey gbadun your salty tears but i want tell your say your lord and saviour, piter pandora hoebituary will never smell aso rock, take heart pls

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
Nyamiri wan die on top Yoruba matters..... Okoro, i dey gbadun your salty tears but i want tell your say your lord and saviour, piter pandora hoebituary will never smell aso rock, take heart pls

Did tinubu consider the obituary of this victims when choosing the muslim vice?
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

You look at the blood of yoruba christians on the ground and call it wailing. You would have been burning churches by now, if it was the other way round.
BAT is unstoppable, inconsequential 5% can wail to death

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Jking20(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

You so called Christian are your problem. IPOB usually brutalizing their fellow brothers in the name of sit-at-home. What did CAN do to the Owo victims families?? What did your VP Christan Osibanjo did?? Let's be judgemental and stop this Propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

You so called Christian are your problem. IPOB usually brutalizing their fellow brothers in the name of sit-at-home. What did CAN do to the Owo victims families?? What did your VP Christan Osibanjo did?? Let's be judgemental and stop this Propaganda.

IPOB is not a religious affair. Its a group of fraudsters using frustrated youths to generate income.

What happened in owo is religious. In the last 20 years or more, i never heard that a christian was stoned to death for blasphemy in Nigeria. It happened under this APC administration.

And the best way Tinubu could bring comfort to the persecuted christians, is to run on a muslim muslim ticket.

Thats is adding salt to the injury of Christians in Nigeria.
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Jking20(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

IPOB is not a religious affair. Its a group of fraudsters using frustrated youths to generate income.

What happened in owo is religious. In the last 20 years or more, i never heard that a christian was stoned to death for blasphemy in Nigeria. It happened under this APC administration.

And the best way Tinubu could bring comfort to the persecuted christians, is to run on a muslim muslim ticket.

Thats is adding salt to the injury of Christians in Nigeria.

So you see yourselves, isn't under a Christian VP Osibanjo that we are all witnessing this?? So what are you guys really upto?

Nigeria needs a Christian president not Vice...if you people don't have to say, better rest.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Even Atiku a muslim deleted his tweet, but still chose a Christian vice. To ensure that he creates a balance in the emotions of both religions.

But Tinubu will do anything to be president, as long as the northern muslims will give him power.

How are we sure the owo attack was not to test his loyalty to the northern muslim?

Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

So you see yourselves, isn't under a Christian VP Osibanjo that we are all witnessing this?? So what are you guys really upto?

Nigeria needs a Christian president not Vice...if you people don't have to say, better rest.

Yes we have a christian president in waiting in Peter Obi. But i am highlighting the selfish and insensitive character of Tinubu as a person.
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by remsonik(f): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu is stupid, let him spit on their graves and he will die, dogs will eat his body and his grave will be an abode for the herdsmen and their cattles
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
BAT is unstoppable, inconsequential 5% can wail to death

Are yoruba christians 5%? We shall see.
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Owontime: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Go to court or keep crying. grin grin
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Owontime:
Go to court or keep crying. grin grin

Its conscience court that we are in. And many of you are feeling guilty. But the urge to have yoruba muslims subdue yoruba christians have blinded u.
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
He fought jonathan and sacrificed the south for his ambition.

Denied fulani activities.

Sacrificed yoruba christians.

Sacrificing his health.

What wont he give for his selfish ambition? What does he want to do that he could not tell buhari to do in 8 years?

So he intentionally allowed buhari to fail, so that he will have somthing to tell Nigerians during his campaign?
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Owontime: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Its conscience court that we are in. And many of you are feeling guilty. But the urge to have yoruba muslims subdue yoruba christians have blinded u.
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Owontime: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
If your aim is to divide the Yorubas I think you're wasting your time because the Yorubas are the most sophisticated voters in Nigeria. Yorubas do not vote for religion and I can assure you that block votes will be delivered to President Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Owontime:
If your aim is to divide the Yorubas I think you're wasting your time because the Yorubas are the most sophisticated voters in Nigeria. Yorubas do not vote for religion and I can assure you that block votes will be delivered to President Tinubu.

But the lives of yoruba christians are affected by the leadership at the center. Why will Tinubu deny them christian representation at the top?
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Owontime: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

But the lives of yoruba christians are affected by the leadership at the center. Why will Tinubu deny them christian representation at the top?
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Owontime: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
You have the option of going to court.
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Owontime:

Yes they dont vote based on religion.

Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Honjoshy4u: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Owontime:

The aim is to stop a devilish and insensitive muslim-muslim ticket. West is the most sensitive in terms of religion...how will the likes of Osinbajo and 5 of their christian governors campaign for a muslim muslim ticket??
Tinubu killed is selfish dream the day he announced a Boko Haram sympathiser as running mate.

They will run to no were because sane Nigerians have abandon them
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Owontime:
You have the option of going to court.

We are in court . Do you feel that with christians have been though under Buhari, that muslim muslim ticket is the best compensation?
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Owontime: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

The aim is to stop a devilish and insensitive muslim-muslim ticket. West is the most sensitive in terms of religion...how will the likes of Osinbajo and 5 of their christian governors campaign for a muslim muslim ticket??
Tinubu killed is selfish dream the day he announced a Boko Haram sympathiser as running mate.

They will run to no were because sane Nigerians have abandon them
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Owontime: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stop crying more than the bereaved. We the members of APC are not complaining, infact, with Muslim/Muslim ticket, we have already won the election ,that's why you're all crying. Please go to court. grin grin
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Oshodipikin: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
He didn't just spit on their grave, he poo there sef.

I am an unapologetic Yoruba boy and my vote & that of my family members belong to Obi-Datti.

The Southern Christian need to show Tinubu that politics of arrogance has no place in Nigeria. He has shown his utter disdain for Christianity and affirmed that no northern Christian is good enough to be his running mate. We can't trust him with power, he will go the way of shekau.

No Christian party member in APC can in good conscience defend what Tinubu has done except the Keyamos who have sold their souls for pots of porridge.

I know his fears. He is banking on the population of uneducated almajiri Muslims that the North has bred for him, that's why he cares less whose ore is gored. Atiku showed the same tendency by deleting his social media post condemning the killing of Deborah by Islamic extremists.

So, the only thing that matter to him is fulfilling his life ambition of becoming president on the back of these disadvantaged lots.

He maybe married to a pope, that's his problem. We have survived bad leadership and corruption, our survival under terror-prone ticket Muslim-Muslim cannot be guaranteed.
Re: TINUBU Spat On The Grave Of OWO Church Victims. by Vulturereloaded: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oshodipikin:
He didn't just spit on their grave, he poo there sef.

I am an unapologetic Yoruba boy and my vote & that of my family members belong to Obi-Datti.

The Southern Christian need to show Tinubu that politics of arrogance has no place in Nigeria. He has shown his utter disdain for Christianity and affirmed that no northern Christian is good enough to be his running mate. We can't trust him with power, he will go the way of shekau.

No Christian party member in APC can in good conscience defend what Tinubu has done except the Keyamos who have sold their souls for pots of porridge.

I know his fears. He is banking on the population of uneducated almajiri Muslims that the North has bred for him, that's why he cares less whose ore is gored. Atiku showed the same tendency by deleting his social media post condemning the killing of Deborah by Islamic extremists.

So, the only thing that matter to him is fulfilling his life ambition of becoming president on the back of these disadvantaged lots.

He maybe married to a pope, that's his problem. We have survived bad leadership and corruption, our survival under terror-prone ticket Muslim-Muslim cannot be guaranteed.

We will avenge owo death, at the polls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Bashed For Accusing Peter Obi Of Sponsoring Endsars Protest / What Peter Obi Is Doing To Atiku And Tinubu Is Not Good-awuzie / Breaking: Apostle Suleman’s Convoy Attacked, 7 Confirmed Dead [graphic Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.