Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mix Reactions As Popular Online Comedian Share His Chat With Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mix Reactions As Popular Online Comedian Share His Chat With Burna Boy (192 Views)

"We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy / I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo / Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mix Reactions As Popular Online Comedian Share His Chat With Burna Boy by Marvlehazle: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Popular content creator, Adesokan Emmanuel popularly known as Shanks comics stirred reactions when he posted a screenshot of his conversation with Burna boy.

In the chat, Shanks often updated Burna Boy on the growth of his music career.

Burna Boy on the other hand, never replied to any of his messages.

@Oladipupo19: Na how people dey message you wey you no dey reply too niyen now��

@OdoksElsami: One day he go reply you

@jaachu_uzonna: ���. This is what happens when you love your fave whole lot.. He will reply you soon! Fact is he knows you!

@akphies: Someone has been in your DM for God knows how long and you're yet to reply. Just like someone somewhere will leave Burna's messages unread. Our prayer is make Baba GOD no leave our messages unread and our prayers unanswered.

@Smokey_tunes: Omo celebrity sef dey snub celebrity...make all of us just dey celeb ourselves oo

@olamimassive: Fame get grade shaa. So as u dey snub people na sme way u get snubbed too. I'm sure burnaboy sef go get people wey dey snub am.

Grace get levels �

Na the persistency fr me, person no reply you for months and u kept hitting him hard, well na 2 years ago... I sure say u don grow

@Elvee_music: Even your celeb get celeb omo

Me gan never even dm any celeb reach 2times

Mad oo��

@RefugeeonEarth1: Werey say daddy �. You wan be him sugar baby ni.. �

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/mix-reactions-as-popular-online.html

Re: Mix Reactions As Popular Online Comedian Share His Chat With Burna Boy by Aidejay(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2022
TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

7 Proven Ways How To Earn Money Using Wordpress / BUJU BNXN And Victony Fights It Out Lyrically In New Comedy / Paulina Paralyzes Gretzky And Golf Master Hubby Dustin Johnson Party In NYC Befo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.