Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival (41485 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Shutdown Beach As They Hug & Dance Together / Wizkid & Diamond Platnumz End Beef As They Vibe Together At The Club(video) / Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by madjune(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you and an afonja friend never fight and make up, then una never start.

It's a gene thing.
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Vulcan24(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Samples of impossibilities right in the face of the world

No one can change the black ppl, we are never meant for reasons
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Gerard28: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
davidupdate89:
Which beef biko?

Social media beef?

Did they ever come out to say they are beefing?

My Brother i Tire oooo. Which time Tiwa and Wizkid ever beef for this life? Can they even beef? Na wa for social media idiots o. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by ufotunang: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
They will finally settle their beef in the other room
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
wink grin grin
Oxtertee:
Another quickie loading grin grin grin

People of God, pls where is DammNigga (slawomir) ? the nigga has not been commenting for some time now. i hope hes fine where ever he is.
Maybe his now refreshing at the police den

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Classic40: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
knacking continue
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Neoteny(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tiwa is past her prime.

WizKid should be called WizMan now.

It's been years since he was a kid.
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Sleekfingers: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
heykims:
I wonder how their chemistry match because Tiwa is much older by like 10years if not more.

Age is nothing , but a number. ....
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by error4040: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oxtertee:

People of God, pls where is DammNigga (slawomir) ? the nigga has not been commenting for some time now. i hope hes fine where ever he is.

Him de face ICC

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Beef without broccoli

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by jude33084(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
we will soon see part 2 of their adult movie tongue undecided
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by jude33084(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oxtertee:

I said it o lols cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by dennisedache: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
meanwhile i get one of music were him say dis ir bob too hot[i][/i][b][/b]
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by zudozz: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Talent good oooh

See dis Portable pro max dey fvk better toto?

Anyway d Toto don already cast.
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Ebymyk(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
grogolin:
If they like, they can eat their beef, how does it concern us.
I wonder...
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Savagr(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
strome:
Looking forward to see Atiku and Obi settle Beef also.
atiku and obi aren't enemies
They're tight friends
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Konjiboii: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Forget sesstape Tiwa go still sweet to knack, hello.

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Lexkenny99(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abeg if the sextape leak, make person send me the link, I Go like watch am grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Oxtertee(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
error4040:

Him de face ICC

He thief National budget?
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Oxtertee(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
nairaland1981:

Yesoooo you are right....that's how Beaf disappeared from this forum

It's well o.
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by BBBricks: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Law of power: Don't rely on anyone, without them move on

There was a day my former boss had an issue with his PA,

Headtedly he told him and I have kept this line in a safe place in my head: With you or without you, Mr X ( he mentioned his name) I am moving on.
Then his PA begged him and they later reconciled

Tiwa was having issues but even after Wizkid, She still moved on
Now she is Ambassador for Tecno Phones

I give it to her Management
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by jeremiah0817(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mother and son
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by nairamaniac: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oxtertee:

Effc should have gotten that guy since teytey naaaaa.
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by error4040: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oxtertee:

He thief National budget?

See wetin happen here

Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Oxtertee(m): 12:16am On Jul 13, 2022
error4040:

See wetin happen here

shocked shocked shocked okokobiko
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by wink2015(m): 4:23am On Jul 13, 2022
I never knew they had misunderstanding.
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by shegz24(m): 5:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Dem been dey beef before?
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Thomasankara(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2022
heykims:
I wonder how their chemistry match because Tiwa is much older by like 10years if not more.
but did you forget Wizkid has lot of connections and more money than her?
Re: Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival by Tundex911: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Once debe

Always debe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" / Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless To Celebrate Mamas Artist Of The Decade Award / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.