Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

No More Poverty!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No More Poverty!!! (105 Views)

Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty / Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Married Late Because Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Poverty!!! by Tomclear: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
There is an investment that has been in existence for the past 5years and still counting... This investment is lucrative up till date, I wouldn't like to be the only one to benefit from the investment. If you know you are ready to take poverty out from your life within 5days don't hesitate to DM me and talk 07065240406
Note:you must have #3500 ready for a life time registration. It's time to downgrade poverty.

(1) (Reply)

Free Midnight 2 Thousand Naira From Palam / Top Rated Natural Fat Burners For Women / This Weekend’s PL And EFL Matches Postponed Following The Queen’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.