Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke (15562 Views)

You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike / "Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Olamicwoto: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ask me what concern dino melaye in dis matter. After tinubu made him house noise maker
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oyetola will rule again
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by LOOBE: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
You don't even need to tell them,they know what to do since they have decided to vote for PDP. DEMOLA ADELEKE ON YOUR MANDATE WE STAND
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Eriokanmi: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Righthussle:
Wetin this guy dey smoke self ? Who him think say him dey talk to? This fool that sold Bubu to us in 2015. Which sensible Nigerian listens to this idiot.
We will never forget grin.

You know what? He's a political jobberman. That's the name I call them.
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Olamicwoto: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ask me what concern dino melaye in dis matter. After tinubu made him house noise maker and kill his political career
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by MT: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Onosb1990:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLhsIXAlhwg

Stop the looting in Osun State. Collect APC's money and vote Adeleke. Imole Osun De.. Dont commercialize your conscience. SDM

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cf6VBZmofLs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

When Melaye supports a candidate,then you can determine the quality of such candidate. Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. The eagles are circling over Osun state again
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Dagenius53: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
What I notice is that this man doesn't know how to type good English that's why he is alwsy using video to pass message.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Prozico22(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
BUHARI--------HERDSMAN
TINUBU--------AGBERO and DRUG LORD
SHETTIMA-----BOKO HARAM
EL RUFIA------BANDIT
PANTAMI----ISWAP
MURIC--------ALL OF THE ABOVE
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by sukar886: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay nah.

Dino Melaye, Atikulation, and Peter Pandora Obituary will weep and cry blood just two hours into the election on Saturday.
Another idiot spotted
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by olamike02: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Shameless people. What did that guy that can't express himself has to offer the people of Osun State except dancing.
Just like in Ekiti,PDP has been assured of coming 3rd.
Who are the people who even votes both of them as Senator.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by HRMK: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
OF WHAT USE IS A DANCING SENATOR TO OSUN PEOPLE APART FROM CULTURAL AND SOCIAL ACTIVITIES?

3 Likes

Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by adioolayi(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Himself and his principal cannot go to Osun and campaign for their party...Na so dem dey win elections

Clowns.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Coronavirus84: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Prozico22:

meet tinubu to send the money for you serious i wanted to send you 10k but when i went through your post i knew why you where hungry i left you with your faith
Thank you so much
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Theman13: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
If the election is free and fair, I see PDP carrying the day with a wide margin. 12 years of hunger under APC in Osun is enough. Our mumu don do in Osun abeg..

1 Like

Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Rashidiamoda: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Prozico22:

meet tinubu to send the money for you serious i wanted to send you 10k but when i went through your post i knew why you where hungry i left you with your faith
can u pls send it to me..would really appreciate if u do
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by babyfaceafrica: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
No be you go tell people what to do?
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Sholaco: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
They should collect both PDP/APC moni then vote LP!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216486.gif[/img]

Adeleke is another certificateless illiterate!
hahaha hahaha hahaha �� labor wouldn't come 4th
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Legitz: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Oyetola will rule again
never
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by RPG2020(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Vote ghost is better than these people
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by oluteem: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ayo25:
Dino that thinks everyone is like him. Anywhere bele face ;DAPC already won this long ago
undecided undecided for ur room
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Billmos: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu is busy campaigning in osun this one will be on social media n be making noise.tomorow dey will say apc rig d election.
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by ajagidiagbo1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stop saying somebody sold someone to you in an election you didn't vote, it makes you look more stupid than you're already.

Righthussle:
Wetin this guy dey smoke self ? Who him think say him dey talk to? This fool that sold Bubu to us in 2015. Which sensible Nigerian listens to this idiot.

I no even waste my data on this yeye man video. I know say na rubbish him go talk.

I am tired of listening to foolish talks.
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by zionstaar75: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Righthussle:

I no even waste my data on this yeye man video. I know say na rubbish him go talk.

I am tired of listening to foolish talks.
it must be colorado,he's a complete idiot.
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by TruthinAction: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Shameless and hungry Nigerians. Must they collect money. Money collection for vote is now a norm. Dino himself is a shame. We are promoting what we should actually stop. There was a country. It seems Nigeria is not redeemable unless we change our mindset.
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by jookco(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu's running mate voa to make Igbo irrelevant in Nigeria. This is serious, watch and share. https://fb.watch/ede3Yz2luK/
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by fubsy: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Without undue sentiment, I think during the Governorship debates last week, the Labour Party candidate was the best presenter, and appeared to know what governance means. The SDP and Accord candidates are next. In my opinion, the APC candidate was the worst presenter, and seems not to have tangible things to show what he did with the four years given to him by the court. He only hopes on incumbency, and maybe external influence to go back to the government house.
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Theman13: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yes oo. 12 years mumu don do for Osun nah
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thats why politician fustrate the citizens so that they can buy them with peanut, God forbid BATing
Re: Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke by Myfavourite: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bunch of criminal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IDPs: Peter Obi Excuses Ortom's Non-Payment Of Salaries, Pensions (Video) / APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar / Explosion In Biu Kills Baby, Soldier, Others At Military Checkpoint In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.