Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (190 Views)

Funmilayo RansomeKuti: 11 Things To Know About 1st Woman To Drive Car In Nigeria / Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After / Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by ayoncox: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Em222:
 I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Bro go and look for construction labour job to start with, one door leads to another. The way I am looking at you, it seems you are looking for a desperate and depressed lady in need of love to fill an empty vacuum.

What do you have to offer after the wedding?
What is the difference between you and those guys into international romance scams call Yahoo Yahoo?

May be you should even consider sending this message to desperate oyinbo ladies that you can lick their asses but if you want to be relevant in life start little and grow big, marriage is not compulsory. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by pyyxxaro: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Send WEIRD MC a DM undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cool $$ From Amazon KDP, Here Is What Is All About / Kizz Daniel Arrested In Kenya / Once You Humble Yourself Na Police Go Hail You”-yul Edochie Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.