Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,398 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria (1273 Views)

Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves / Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) / 2,244, 937 The Difference Between The Whole Of Southeast Vote & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by LOLSeeComment: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
go n read about patrik yakowa
Thank you. Where have you been all my life. grin
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by Newton2024: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
alanto:
Hmmm. This is really deep

Modified: Evil people they are quoting all the article so that there will not be chance for others to comment. Very evil people.

OP this is a nice write up. Don't stop exposing their hypocrisy
BLASPHEMY: Adamawa law school student suffers matchete head injuries for praying rosary on the street.

https://www.facebook.com/378378918890631/posts/pfbid0qA8r6qMWHhhQYBQd9aaR2eJCWYSWKshheuuuvhvvEyfrEFZqSZ8fpGP9GstjsU2pl/

And this is a country where APC is fronting a Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket. God forbid! Those of you supporting the ticket today because it favours you should endeavour to do so when it's the other way round.

I say no to Muslim terrorist-terrorist ticket.

In a muslim country, both the president and vice would be muslims.

In a christian country, both the president and vice would be christians.

In a muslim-christian country, the president and vice would always be shared by both religion.

APC is an Islamic party that plans to turn Nigeria to a muslim country, a country that is owned by muslims and muslims are first class citizens.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by LOLSeeComment: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
what about d Igbo Muslims?

Have u forgotten they had their mosques burnt down by Igbo Christian’s n d other day we read about d Igbo man who translated d Quran to igbo
Thank you. God will bless you forever
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
alanto:

That's why you are not supposed to argue what's beyond you. After CPC Presidency goes to the ACN block that's SW... The rest is formality. It's the same arrangement that produced the APC national chairman
Nigeria does not belong to the APC
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by LOLSeeComment: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:

BLASPHEMY: Adamawa law school student suffers matchete head injuries for praying rosary on the street.

https://www.facebook.com/378378918890631/posts/pfbid0qA8r6qMWHhhQYBQd9aaR2eJCWYSWKshheuuuvhvvEyfrEFZqSZ8fpGP9GstjsU2pl/

And this is a country where APC is fronting a Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket. God forbid! Those of you supporting the ticket today because it favours you should endeavour to do so when it's the other way round.

I say no to Muslim terrorist-terrorist ticket.

In a muslim country, both the president and vice would be muslims.

In a christian country, both the president and vice would be christians.

In a muslim-christian country, the president and vice would always be shared by both religion.

APC is an Islamic party that plans to turn Nigeria to a muslim country, a country that is owned by muslims and muslims are first class citizens.
Are you saying you can't sit and think of a comment to argue with? So you must copy paste all the time?
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by Newton2024: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
LOLSeeComment:

Are you saying you can't sit and think of a comment to argue with? So you must copy paste all the time?
The Borno State Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Bishop Naga Mohammed, has described as untrue reports in the social media that he had supported the choice of a former governor of Borno State, Alhaji Kashim Ibrahim Shettima by the All Progressives Congress as the running mate to its presidential flag bearer in the 2023 election, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

According to him, he neither granted any interview to any journalist nor issued any press statement to that effect.

Mohammed, in an interview with The PUNCH, said the story which had gone viral was taken from what he said in 2017 when Boko Haram was devastating Borno State at a time when Shettima was the governor.

He said, “I have not granted an interview to anybody and never issued any statement. Was it not yesterday (Sunday) they said they had appointed him (Shettima)? How come I granted interview at the APC secretariat?

“Nobody called me. No journalist called me, except when this thing happened, when the papers were carrying it viral, then people were calling me.

“Right now, I’m somehow angry and not even composed to talk very well. The story they are carrying was in 2017 when Boko Haram was devastating Borno when Kashim Shettima was the governor.

“They picked that story and I, being CAN chairman, they now levelled it against me. I am just framed up and I don’t even have trust speaking with journalists, including you, because I don’t know what else you will write.”

https://punchng
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by cuteralph101(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
LOLSeeComment:
It's a known fact that the Southeast Nigeria dislike Tinubu. The SE Nigeria has never voted APC in any election hence all APC governor from the zone won either through court or defection. We all know that even if Tinubu had chosen Kukah as his running mate the SE will not vote him....
They don't see a problem with Atiku a northerners contesting after 8 years of Buhari but they have problem with Tinubu a fellow Southerner... Ohanaze and every group and persons in SE have condemned and rebuke Tinubu for even conceiving the thought of contesting the election, they have said they will rather return power to North than watch Tinubu become the president. I will never understand nor comprehend the reason for the hate because Tinubu has never held any federal office nor has he ever influence any election in the SE... But all these are just pointer to the fact that it really has nothing to do with his ticket if they don't have issues with Atiku contesting after Buhari. Now lets come to think of it. The Southeast wants Nigeria to balance between religion which is not problem but how come they have never had any Muslim governor or Vice? How come they never have muslim rep? Is that how much they hate Islam?

In the election year 2023 this below is what the SE governorship aspirants list and their deputy look like.

Abia - Christian/Christian
Anambra - Christian/Christian
Ebonyi - Christian/Christian
Enugu - Christian/Christian
Imo - Christian/Christian

Now where's the balance they preach in this? Is their no worthy Igbo muslim that can represent the Igbo muslim?

PS: I wrote about SE because they are the loudest over the Tinubu and his vice issue.

I know my Obidient brothers are going to avoid this thread but in case they don't. I need them to tell nigerians why they never had Muslim governor or deputy or even rep or senator come out from their region. Where is the balance they are trying to preach to the whole Nigeria?
this is lame...Igbos have always felt powers that be is not letting the region progress at the space expected. It's also been said that igbos will never rule nigeria, which has caused marginalization of the igbos. Now the yorubas supports the north cos it favours them. The hausas prefer to deal with yorubas than igbos.

Igbos have either championed for regional governance or secession. Why can't the country try the igbos to rule even if its 4 years? The south east and north central have been sidelined in the helms of ruling this country. The only opportunity they have is now and the likely threat is tinubu, tinubu oo.

Osinbanjo would have even be a worthy opponent...atleast he understands fairness. Now remember that remi tinubu threatened igbos also oba of lagos threatened to throw igbos into the lagoon. Let's be factual when will the yorubas realize igbos aren't even the problem they just want to be inclusive in ruling the country. Sad thing I must say.
Let's keep pretending as if the yorubas didn't clamor for the presidency in 1999 that it was zoned to south west on 2 tickets. Every region deserves a chance at a point where the SE feels marginalized.

Now to ur observation, the SE is not multi-religious like the SW or some NW states. Where u have reasonable percentage of Muslims and Christians.

Lemme bring ur attention that there was a rumour that a northerner would be the consensus candidate and yoruba lokan and emi lokan. If North North is bad Muslim Muslim is bad
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by Epurogonogono(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
LOLSeeComment:

Why's It instead of constructive argument. You people only curse and insult others... I understand y'all don't go to school much because of your trading apprenticeship but at least y'all travel and mix with real humans once you leave the dot enclave. Why can't y'all act like human in public even if it's out of pretence? Why would the whole world hate one tiny dot tribe if there's anything y'all are doing right?

Trust me, I'm very educated (probably more than you are) but I choose the type of people I reason with. How can you compare a region that a majority of its people are christians to a country that is multi-religious.

There's nothing intelligent or enlightening about your post, all you have managed to do is to expose your tribal bigotry, which overrides your common sense.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by LOLSeeComment: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Nigeria does not belong to the APC
But Nigeria belongs to Igbos?
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by kozmokaz(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
what about d Igbo Muslims?

Have u forgotten they had their mosques burnt down by Igbo Christian’s n d other day we read about d Igbo man who translated d Quran to igbo

Have any of them showed interest in politic and igbos said no ?

When it comes to politics in igbo land , igbos don't check that's

Most of the politicians self are atheist
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by Nigerianization(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
LOLSeeComment:

It is because they even have guts to shook mouth in kaduna politics.. saying El Rufai is doing Muslim Muslim

Please go and correct your fallacy. Rochas okorocha won in 2015 fair and square. Please edit as appropriate, otherwise your entire write-up is false.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by Nigerianization(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
If Muslims have the population of southern Kaduna Christians anywhere in Igbo land and have not produced a governor, then the IGBOS are cursed for ever talking about Muslim Muslim ticket in kaduna. By the way everyone else talked about it but let the IGBOS be the scapegoat.

However, if the case is reversed. Then the op's stupidity and hypocrisy is legendary.

On the Tinubu ticket, the Christians in Nigeria have enough population to stake a claim. Tinubu will expect Christians in the south to vote for him because it is the turn of the south or Yoruba's turn (emilokan). That's regional balancing.

But because of the China nature of his brand of Islam, he has to pick not just a Muslim, but a Boko Haram Muslim as running mate to cement his 'muslimness'.

So in the south it is religion does not matter. In the north it is allahu Akbar we are conquering. How else do we define a hypocrite
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
How old are you?

Factcheck0001:
only u igbos make noise
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by 2elliot: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
LOLSeeComment:
It's a known fact that the Southeast Nigeria dislike Tinubu. The SE Nigeria has never voted APC in any election hence all APC governor from the zone won either through court or defection. We all know that even if Tinubu had chosen Kukah as his running mate the SE will not vote him....
They don't see a problem with Atiku a northerners contesting after 8 years of Buhari but they have problem with Tinubu a fellow Southerner... Ohanaze and every group and persons in SE have condemned and rebuke Tinubu for even conceiving the thought of contesting the election, they have said they will rather return power to North than watch Tinubu become the president. I will never understand nor comprehend the reason for the hate because Tinubu has never held any federal office nor has he ever influence any election in the SE... But all these are just pointer to the fact that it really has nothing to do with his ticket if they don't have issues with Atiku contesting after Buhari. Now lets come to think of it. The Southeast wants Nigeria to balance between religion which is not problem but how come they have never had any Muslim governor or Vice? How come they never have muslim rep? Is that how much they hate Islam?

In the election year 2023 this below is what the SE governorship aspirants list and their deputy look like.

Abia - Christian/Christian
Anambra - Christian/Christian
Ebonyi - Christian/Christian
Enugu - Christian/Christian
Imo - Christian/Christian

Now where's the balance they preach in this? Is their no worthy Igbo muslim that can represent the Igbo muslim?

PS: I wrote about SE because they are the loudest over the Tinubu and his vice issue.

I know my Obidient brothers are going to avoid this thread but in case they don't. I need them to tell nigerians why they never had Muslim governor or deputy or even rep or senator come out from their region. Where is the balance they are trying to preach to the whole Nigeria?
See your agbado infested head. If you bring Akinwumi Adesina today to contest under APC, you are sure of over 20 to 40percent of Igbo votes, despite the fact that PO is running. Competence over agbado tribal politics.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Southeast Nigeria by Telekinetic: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
even if they are just 1%,don’t they deserve to b represented if truly we want fairness n equity?
But that’s just it! If Igbo Muslims do exist like you claim, they’re not up to 1%. Besides where did you hear that any so called Igbo Muslim was turned down from participating in these politics?? Or you just wanna look for trouble!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Emerges 31st World Biggest Economy Beats UAE, S/africa, Singapore / Hired Fake Bishops At APC Unveiling Struggling To Carry Chairs At The Venue / How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.