Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

LP To Win Or Come Second In Osun Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP To Win Or Come Second In Osun Elections (313 Views)

Atiku Visits Omisore Over Osun Elections / Osun Elections 2018: Rerun Likely As PDP Leads APC In Narrow Margin / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP To Win Or Come Second In Osun Elections by Ekemax: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
With the way things unfold in Osun state, it is now crystal clear that LP has a higher hand in the elections except for the power of incumbency, PDP might just help to destroy the vote of the incumbent government which will in turn favour LP and I see a slight margin win for anyone who will win the elections, as LP will want to test their popularity in Osun State.

What's are your opinion
Re: LP To Win Or Come Second In Osun Elections by Ekemax: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
For me I'll say LP will put in a good fight
Re: LP To Win Or Come Second In Osun Elections by ThankGodFriday(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
3rd
Re: LP To Win Or Come Second In Osun Elections by FreeStuffsNG: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ekemax:
With the way things unfold in Osun state, it is now crystal clear that LP has a higher hand in the elections except for the power of incumbency, PDP might just help to destroy the vote of the incumbent government which will in turn favour LP and I see a slight margin win for anyone who will win the elections, as LP will want to test their popularity in Osun State.

What's are your opinion
You are kidding right?
This was the same man who lost woefully in a polling ward right in front of his ancestral family house.

Re: LP To Win Or Come Second In Osun Elections by r4bbit: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
am actually rooting for the lp and sdp candidates, they spoke well during the debate. Davido uncle no even See watin to talk about. but I don't think either of them will win. APC is still likely to win the election.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Matawalle With Children. / A'Ibom: As Akan Okon’s Lifeless Nicodemus Kicks Resume In Court / Just In: Kumiyi Replies Those Who Asked Him, Oyedepo And Adeboye To Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.