Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf (1967 Views)

GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process / Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) / Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by 1nice(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lasun Yusuf is the Labour Party gubernatorial candidate for the July 16th Governorship election in Osun State in Nigeria.

The Governorship election will be holding this coming Saturday 16th July 2022.
Osun State people wants Lasun Yusuf to be their next governor because they are tired of sufferings and insecurities in Osun State.

70% of Osun state People have choosen Lasun Yusuf as the incoming governor of Osun State; this is because they see Lasun Yusuf as a politician with integrity, insight, understanding, reverence for the LORD and as a politician who is faithful to Osun State people.

Osun State consists of thirty local government areas. Most people in this local government areas wants the governoship elections to be free and fair and free from election rigging.

If you want Osun State to be a better place to live in, join hands in supporting Lasun Yusuf to make Osun State a better place for Nigerians living there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by NotBeenPaid: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2022

This guy is brilliant.

Anyways, Nigerian politicians are all the same. Promise & Fail.

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by Okoroawusa: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by proff010: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Labour party is this all you can do. Look it is not your time biko.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by seunmsg(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dear OP, I will give you 50k if Lasun can get as much as 20k votes.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by hopman98: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
OP no lie, wetin u smoke?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by r4bbit: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
This guy is brilliant... Am rooting for him

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by 1nice(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:
Labour party is this all you can do. Look it is not your time biko.

It's the time of Labour Party, let watch and see
Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by 1nice(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:
O.k

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by Bimpe29: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Are you kidding me? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by seunmsg(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bimpe29:

Are you kidding me? grin

No. If Lasun of LP can get up to 20k votes, I will give the OP 50k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by Bimpe29: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

No. If Lasun of LP can get up to 20k votes, I will give the OP 50k.
It's really a promise now and it must be delivered if it pawns out as stated. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by budaatum: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
r4bbit:
This guy is brilliant...
Am rooting for him

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by TrackerXL: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
1nice:

It is the time for labour party to labour in vain

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by fergie001: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hahahahahaha
Which part of Osun?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by IgOga(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin Nawa grin

Some of you are delusional...if Lasun get 3k votes on Saturday he would break record in Osun.....remember LP got 195 votes in Ekiti

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by Sammy07: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
fergie001:
Hahahahahaha
Which part of Osun?

Probably Osun river.

Election wey be say na between PDP and APC.

If you see the rate at which party agents dey carry bus go villages to make people collect their PVCs, i mean real / deep villages where many people for the Next town no know say e exist.

Na their i know say, both the presidential and state elections is between PDP and APC.

Others can try

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by Sammy07: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
IgOga:
grin Nawa grin

Some of you are delusional...if Lasun get 3k votes on Saturday he would break record in Osun.....remember LP got 195 votes in Ekiti

He should get up to that, he also has loyalist

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by Sammy07: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Mission impossible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by fergie001: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Sammy07:

Probably Osun river.

Election wey be say na between PDP and APC.

If you see the rate at which party agents dey carry bus go villages to make people collect their PVCs, i mean real / deep villages where many people for the Next town no know say e exist.

Na their i know say, both the Presidential And State Elections is between PDP and APC.

Others can try
I say it all the time.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by Reality3080: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
1nice:

if Ladin wins please quote me with your account details,if I no send u 20k no b my mama born me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by Sammy07: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2022
fergie001:
I say it all the time.

Buh mehn INEC get money i have to look for a part time job there grin cheesy cheesy

And the party agents shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by fergie001: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Sammy07:

Buh mehn INEC get money i have to look for a part time job there grin cheesy cheesy

And the party agents shocked
Anything politics/election is money.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by Mfetenang: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by seunmsg(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2022
Bimpe29:

It's really a promise now and it must be delivered if it pawns out as stated. grin

How far, una deliver?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by ccffwx: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2022
seunmsg:

How far, una deliver?

They are calling your name in God forbid BAT thing lule threads. Go there and run mouth. Obi is not from Osun, so why are you still crying?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Incoming Governor Of Osun State; Lasun Yusuf by Bimpe29: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
seunmsg:

How far, una deliver?
Deliver what nah? I never supported Lasun and his party at the just concluded Osun State Gubernatorial Election.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ISWAP Terrorists Announce Presence In South-West Nigeria, Claim Responsibility / Legos Metro Blue Rail Testing With Trains. Pictures. / Abomination Against The Igbo Tribe: Can A Sitting King In Hausa Or Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.