Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. (977 Views)

If You 'r A Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. / Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2022
IgOga:

You know nothing about being a christian then....I pray the Lord will open your eyes to the true gospel of Christ.

This is democracy you can choose whosoever you want...you are at liberty to do so......claiming that if someone votes for a candidate then they are not christians shows that the person making such statements does not have the Holy Spirit in them......I am against all forms of mandates....God created us as free beings...we are all allowed to to make our decisions...even Jesus never force anyone to accept Him.

You are the one making that claim. God created you as a free being but he always tell you to choose righteousness and equity. Do you know why? Go check Psalm 82.
Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by IgOga(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2022
Thanksful:

You are the one making that claim. God created you as a free being but he always tell you to choose righteousness and equity. Do you know why? Go check Psalm 82.

You are always at liberty so are others at liberty to choose....Tinubu chose his running mate and some Christians have not been able to sleep...kilode?...The last time I checked there are more than 10 political parties to choose from...some of them have Christians leading the ticket.....my point is that we Christians do evangelism we pray for people's eyes to be open to the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ....why are we making issues when other people preach their own faith and encourage others to follow their prophet.....why is that a problem?

If you read your bible God has chosen Kings that even Israel was so against...Nebuchadnezzar was a very wicked King yet God called him "my servant". He told Jeremiah to tell Israel and their King not to oppose Nebuchadnezzar because He (God) has chosen him. Of course they would not listen and the King watch all his children die and his eye removed by the Babylonian King....Darius too was a heathen God called him "my servant".....He helped to rebuild Jerusalem....

Power belongs to God...if it is the will of God for Tinubu/Shettima to rule Nigeria nothing would stop it. If not they will fail...seeing petty reactions by so called christian leaders is very shameful
Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2022
IgOga:

You are always at liberty so are others at liberty to choose....Tinubu chose his running mate and some Christians have not been able to sleep...kilode?...The last time I checked there are more than 10 political parties to choose from...some of them have Christians leading the ticket.....my point is that we Christians do evangelism we pray for people's eyes to be open to the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ....why are we making issues when other people preach their own faith and encourage others to follow their prophet.....why is that a problem?

If you read your bible God has chosen Kings that even Israel was so against...Nebuchadnezzar was a very wicked King yet God called him "my servant". He told Jeremiah to tell Israel and their King not to oppose Nebuchadnezzar because He (God) has chosen him. Of course they would not listen and the King watch all his children die and his eye removed by the Babylonian King....Darius too was a heathen God called him "my servant".....He helped to rebuild Jerusalem....

Power belongs to God...if it is the will of God for Tinubu/Shettima to rule Nigeria nothing would stop it. If not they will fail...seeing petty reactions by so called christian leaders is very shameful

Power belong to God but he need men who understands his will to make it happen. God said he sought for a man who will stand in the gap.

That's where we come in
Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by IgOga(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Thanksful:

Power belong to God but he need men who understands his will to make it happen. God said he sought for a man who will stand in the gap.

That's where we come in

That's a misapplication of scripture....yes a man to stand in the gap to pray...not to protest...not to shout that the church will die...not to say Christians will only vote for Christians.....When Pastor Osibanjo was presented as VP candidate and ultimately won as VP how has Christians fared in Nigeria?

I expect any reasonable person to query APC on performance not on religious affiliation of their candidates....according to many Christians protesting...we will support the poor governance of APC if only they give us a christian in name only thief on their ticket....smh....nobody talking on issues.....everybody is campaigning on emilokan....na my turn politics
Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2022
IgOga:

That's a misapplication of scripture....yes a man to stand in the gap to pray...not to protest...not to shout that the church will die...not to say Christians will only vote for Christians.....When Pastor Osibanjo was presented as VP candidate and ultimately won as VP how has Christians fared in Nigeria?

I expect any reasonable person to query APC on performance not on religious affiliation of their candidates....according to many Christians protesting...we will support the poor governance of APC if only they give us a christian in name only thief on their ticket....smh....nobody talking on issues.....everybody is campaigning on emilokan....na my turn politics

If Osibanjo was the president he would have been queried. Vp is not an electroral position but a selected position.

John was a voice of protest and shouting. All the prophets were. I don't know where you get your opinion of Christianity.
Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by trantayo: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2022
Anything that involves hatred towards your fellow human being will surely land you in hell fire. Bible said love your neighbor as yourself
Politics without hared is the best. I love you all
Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by newbornmacho(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Factcheck0001:
this religious game u igbos are playing will hurt u bad

Na to just play video of how u destroy mosques n kill Muslims in ebonyi to northerners

Na to just translate everything nnamdi kanu said about northerners in hausa like Reno did

U don’t know anything

We are lucky we understand hausa, so we need no interpreter to understand what your imams are spewing against igbos.

Oga do your worst, Obi and datti are here.
Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by IgOga(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thanksful:

If Osibanjo was the president he would have been queried. Vp is not an electroral position but a selected position.

John was a voice of protest and shouting. All the prophets were. I don't know where you get your opinion of Christianity.

Prophets are not protesters...they deliver God's message to the people not their own message...not their feelings...not what is in the media...or the popular opinion of the people.

No John was the voice in the wilderness preparing the way for Christ. He was not protesting but preaching that Israel should repent and turn to the Lord. He was also clear in proclaiming the Messiah, whose shoes he was unworthy to untie their laces.....

I am a Christian...a true christian....I am not giving you a opinion of Christianity but what Christianity really is....the church of Jesus Christ is built by Christ himself.....nobody ...no bokoharam...no politician....no government...no Antichrist can prevail against it....they have tried but they all fail.....It is interesting that the church has seen it's biggest growth under intense persecution.....I mean genuine conversion.....If you stop following Jesus because of persecution then the seed of the gospel had fallen on thorns in your heart......Once upon a time northern Nigeria was called the Sudan full of muslims but today there is no village without an ECWA or COCIN church...that is the power of the gospel...turning sinners into saints.....Instead of protesting up and down present Jesus...only Christ can change a person...protest has never changed anyone

By the way, VPs are elected not selected...That was why OBJ could not sack Atiku when they fell out...the court told Obasanjo the Vice president was elected...OBJ selected him as required by the constitution but he was elected into the position by the people
Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
IgOga:

Prophets are not protesters...they deliver God's message to the people not their own message...not their feelings...not what is in the media...or the popular opinion of the people.

No John was the voice in the wilderness preparing the way for Christ. He was not protesting but preaching that Israel should repent and turn to the Lord. He was also clear in proclaiming the Messiah, whose shoes he was unworthy to untie their laces.....

I am a Christian...a true christian....I am not giving you a opinion of Christianity but what Christianity really is....the church of Jesus Christ is built by Christ himself.....nobody ...no bokoharam...no politician....no government...no Antichrist can prevail against it....they have tried but they all fail.....It is interesting that the church has seen it's biggest growth under intense persecution.....I mean genuine conversion.....If you stop following Jesus because of persecution then the seed of the gospel had fallen on thorns in your heart......Once upon a time northern Nigeria was called the Sudan full of muslims but today there is no village without an ECWA or COCIN church...that is the power of the gospel...turning sinners into saints.....Instead of protesting up and down present Jesus...only Christ can change a person...protest has never changed anyone

By the way, VPs are elected not selected...That was why OBJ could not sack Atiku when they fell out...the court told Obasanjo the Vice president was elected...OBJ selected him as required by the constitution but he was elected into the position by the people

Like seriously! What did John mean by brood of vipers?

Turkey was once a Christian county, many were seasoning like this but forgot that the kingdom of God suffers violence and only the violent take it by force not lying down.

Without vp being selected by the president where he go dey.

You dey reason like pikin. No be person wey full book dey pass exam.
Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by tinsel: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Go tell this nonsense to idiots, not me. I am a real Christian and a better one than you. But I will vote according to my conscience. Religion will not determine my direction. Only the gullible will listen to you. This nonsense you wrote is very annoying.
Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by IgOga(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thanksful:

Like seriously! What did John mean by brood of vipers?

Turkey was once a Christian county, many were seasoning like this but forgot that the kingdom of God suffers violence and only the violent take it by force not lying down.

Without vp being selected by the president where he go dey.

You dey reason like pikin. No be person wey full book dey pass exam.

Calm down and let the Holy Spirit teach you....you have a lot to learn.....there are hardly any Christian leader in the world today.....most of the people you see are members of the peekaboo club....they are really antichrist in their creed but profess to be Christians in name only to deceive......I have been to Turkey and despite Erdoğan's attempt to go back to the Ottoman empire the society is largely secular. Kingdoms rise and fall but the Church of Jesus Christ will endure forever
Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
IgOga:

Calm down and let the Holy Spirit teach you....you have a lot to learn.....there are hardly any Christian leader in the world today.....most of the people you see are members of the peekaboo club....they are really antichrist in their creed but profess to be Christians in name only to deceive......I have been to Turkey and despite Erdoğan's attempt to go back to the Ottoman empire the society is largely secular. Kingdoms rise and fall but the Church of Jesus Christ will endure forever

You feel like the Holy ghost isn't teaching me well because he doesn't teach me in the line you assume he should teach me?
Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by IrepChrist: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2022
tinsel:
Go tell this nonsense to idiots, not me. I am a real Christian and a better one than you. But I will vote according to my conscience. Religion will not determine my direction. Only the gullible will listen to you. This nonsense you wrote is very annoying.
You are entitled to your choice and your opinion. Continue to vote for those that can easily look away when a stone is throne at the innocent in the name of blasphemy. Go ahead a join them to bring the ungodly to power
Re: If You 'r a Christian Supporting Muslim/muslim Ticket You Are Not A Christian. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgOga:

I ask you have you spoken to God about the election?

God has plan. He reveals it to those who ask.

Kingdom rise and fall. But no kingdom rises and fall without Gods permission.

God wants his children to understand that so they can know their part in the rise and fall of kingdoms. It's only then that God kingdom will reflect on earth

Jesus prayed, " Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

How does God's will get done on earth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Takes Peter Obi's Evangelism To The Market / Buhari Orders 24 New Fighter Jets From Italy, For 1.2 Billion Euros / Obi Explains ‘deal’ With Aggrieved PDP Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.