Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (1854 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SATANICALLY: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Air Vice Marshal Frank Ajobena (Retd), the first Military Administrator of Abia State and a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Delta State, has resigned from the party.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that Ajobena, also a national caucus member of the APC described the Muslim-Muslim ticket of the party in respect of the 2023 election as “the highest level of insensitivity to the Christian faith in the country.”

He disclosed his exit from the APC in a statement on Tuesday, blaming it on the party’s presidential flagbearer in the 2023 election, Bola Tinubu’s choice of Senator Kashim Shettima as running mate.

His statement reads in part: “Tinubu is not my enemy, I am not against him. But let’s call a spade a spade. It is not my character to be a double agent, I am not pretending; even though I like the APC, the right thing should be done.

“The decision could be described as one that portrays arrogance and total disrespect to us, Christians, in the APC.

“The latest development portrays us as a people who can easily be bought over with money. Such an action is a minus to our democratic system. In what capacity will I be serving in his campaign train? As a slave?

“A man must stand for something, else will fall for anything, hence, I am quitting”.

This newspaper had reported that a chieftain of the APC in Rivers State, Tonye Princewill, left the party.

Princewill, an ally of the immediate past Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, said his exit from the APC was due to the decision of Tinubu to pick Shettima as his running mate.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-muslim-muslim-ticket-ex-governor-exits-apc/
Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OnyeAshuaUru: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
The "structure" don collapse ooh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NotBeenPaid: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2022

Makes no difference. You just can't start claiming woke now...

I hope for the best for me alone.

Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Viscuz: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
My yansh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bomboiy: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Who come remain fo APC like this?

This is how they will leave APC for Tinubu and his urchins.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BigSarah(f): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Go and work for okowa in peace

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tonypen247(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fyneguy: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lol@ Popular ex Gov.

Abia of all states.

I dey laugh o

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SledgeHammerer: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Popular must have another meaning to IPOB. Who know dat one for Delta state? Can he win his polling unit? He for win Delta state for Tinubu? Hahahahahahahaha.............

This is why I said Tinubu got his strategy absolutely right. All those resigning because they wanted christian vice are people who can't win their constituencies for Tinubu when the chips are down.
Just look at them: bwala from Adamawa, the nolly wood actor from enugu and this one from Delta. Mtcheeew............

The people to listen to now, are those that can generate votes from their domains not those that think they have opinions. This is a game of numbers not opinions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jostoman: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
We need Unifier not divider
Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Honjoshy4u: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
All sane Nigerians must come together to reject Tinubu and his devilish muslim-muslim ticket. He thinks he can take us for granted and get away with it.
Respect to you Sir...
Only fanatical extremist Boko Haram sympathisers will ride with Tinubu.
Sane minds must say NO!!!
Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Prince111111: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
ATIKU!!!
Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Racoon(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
“The decision could be described as one that portrays arrogance and total disrespect to us, Christians, in the APC.

“The latest development portrays us as a people who can easily be bought over with money. Such an action is a minus to our democratic system. In what capacity will I be serving in his campaign train? As a slave?
Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by popez: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Before 2023, Tinubu might be left with Mc Oluomo and shettima in Apc.

Meanwhile, the frame below is a picture of Tinubu's running mate, shettima with Boko Haram terrorists. Nigerians be wise!

Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by clarocuzioo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
more to come.

Stay tuned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by pyyxxaro: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
They should remain there with APC

We don’t need them any longer undecided
Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NGsultan(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
pyyxxaro:
They should remain there with APC

We don’t need them any longer undecided

Bro, everybody wan port o. APC dun turn something else.
Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NGsultan(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
clarocuzioo:
more to come.

Stay tuned

Only Yoruba Muslims go remain. LOL
Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ivandragon: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hmm...

BAT & APC have a lot to do. The combination was insensitive.

A number of potential voters who were neutral are now determined to vote against a muslim-muslim ticket.

However, BAT still has the upper hand. Atiku is yet to make any campaign impact while PO is being seriously demarketed by his volatile supporters.
Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by juman(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bad rubbish.

Former military administrators were thieves that ruined nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sukar886: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
fyneguy:
Lol@ Popular ex Gov.

Abia of all states.

I dey laugh o
School u no gree go, he was a governor of abia state during military regime... He is from his oga
Re: BREAKING: Popular Ex-Governor Dumps APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BeanmanX(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
E done bad for APC cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bombshell: Obi Caught Playing Religious Card, To Be Disqualified By INEC (photo) / 2023: Tinubu Is Not Good But You Live In Lagos, Why Not Relocate To Anambra / Election Winners According To BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.