Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) (36697 Views)

15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand / Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space / SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by CaptainFM1: 12:45am On Jul 13, 2022
frog12:
you mean currie did not test like scientists. i mean they were testing radioactive chemicals with their tongues

If you were born in there time, you probably would test with your Prick! You must understand that science evolves and it was on that basis what you see today evolved. From cathode ray tubes to box tv, to flat screen LED tv's....and now you can have a screen as tiny as an A4 paper.

What am I saying?
.....Someone has to pay the ultimate price for development at every point in time. That's just life. Current scientist ain't better than them, the same way they will not be better off than future scientist. We are only limited by our present conditions, situations and time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by KingofTheStreet: 1:04am On Jul 13, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:
Why won't it burst into flames, Baba is always on Twitter chasing clout and catching cruise 24/7 cheesy
u no wise. u think say na him dey post anyhow for twitter. lmao. Learn
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by Savagr(m): 1:57am On Jul 13, 2022
nextstep:
As an engineer, the one thing I want out of life is to use my time to tinker and make things that will benefit my fellow person. How I wish I could pursue this dream in Nigeria.

SpaceX is the stuff of dreams, and I'm happy for Musk (and a bit jealous) that he is able to work hard and make his dreams come true.
you can't do that in africa
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by Savagr(m): 1:58am On Jul 13, 2022
uuzba:

Mr Musk is s white south African.
He was very intelligent as a child.
All this ITK he's doing will not work in SA. That's why he packed his load and went to US to go and be forming there.
Be brilliant an go to US.
true sha
Africa isn't ready for revolutionary tech
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by whatisthetruth: 3:09am On Jul 13, 2022
chiedu7:
From the time this guy said he is buying twitter & voting Republican, its been one wahala or the other

Bruh, that is just superstitious talk.

I’m sure someone in his position must be used to failure, in fact, I bet he fails often and tries to learn from all his failures.

Remember all the early production issues with Tesla, yet the team was able to get better faster, at least he didn’t fold, and now Tesla is a car even petrol-heads want to own, as per wishlist.
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by Stronghold91: 4:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Elon musk is in trouble
you stand against Russia
you think you can make a successful
space trip

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by Shrimpss: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:
Why won't it burst into flames, Baba is always on Twitter chasing clout and catching cruise 24/7 cheesy
no be lie oooo
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 13, 2022
BigVawulence:
Vawulence sleep Comrade go wake am.

This Musk no dey rest?

Big vawulence on the beat....
This vawulence you keep promoting is getting stale and boring.
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by Mattwillz: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Endtime spaceship
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by demmie1: 7:03am On Jul 13, 2022
ransomed:
God the creator did not make mistake when He made earth and it's fullness for our dwelling. Elon wants to play God. More catastrophe bigger than the tower of Babylon will teach Elon an unforgettable lesson.
How far about Twitter?
Anuofia.

It always break my heart to hear people like you vomit trash from your mouth.

The same religious fanatics like you were the ones that persecuted Copernicus when he said the earth was round.

God had already blessed Elon Musk for doing his callings and he will continue to bless him and let him do more.
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by BeanmanX(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2022
He will get it right next time, don't forget he's Elon musk
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2022
The image of SpaceX has been damaged as this explosion will create fear in the minds of space tourists. Billions of dollars gone unless there is insurance
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by harmargedon: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2022
nony43:
Testing gone wrong. So all the millions to put this up have gone down the drain just like that.

It is good that it happened now, what if something went wrong when you are in space and trying to re-enter the earth?
did you think planes were built in a day? It took decades of experiments, trials and errors corrected to get us to where we are today. Many lost their lives in the process, so there's nothing wrong with what he did, it a means to an end.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by polirutgfrk(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2022
So sad. So much money spent, so many efforts
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by 2elliot: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Elon Musk is the biggest scam artist of our time. Gullible people falling doe his MMM. Space missions are adult cartoon videos for adults who refused to grow up.
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by hardon1(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2022
See his flimsy tweet as if na one naira. Something that must have gulped stupendous amount of dollars.

Money good
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by ransomed: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2022
Heterodox:
Shut your dumb ass up

Awunta.....
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by ransomed: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2022
demmie1:

It always break my heart to hear people like you vomit trash from your mouth.

The same religious fanatics like you were the ones that persecuted Copernicus when he said the earth was round.

God had already blessed Elon Musk for doing his callings and he will continue to bless him and let him do more.

You can make Elon your object of worship . So happy my comment broke your ungodly heart. Repent
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by ransomed: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2022
jaxxy:

Discovering space isn't playing God. Nobody has said they want play God or fine God up there. My people perish because of lack of Knowledge.

You that have knowledge, go and live in Mars with your planetary god Elon.
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2022
ransomed:

You that have knowledge, go and live in Mars with your planetary god Elon.

God is everywhere even in Mars so what's the noise about?
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by nony43(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2022
harmargedon:
did you think planes were built in a day? It took decades of experiments, trials and errors corrected to get us to where we are today. Many lost their lives in the process, so there's nothing wrong with what he did, it a means to an end.

Na true sha.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by ransomed: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2022
jaxxy:

God is everywhere even in Mars so what's the noise about?

Go there to modify His creation to suit the purpose of your scientific god.
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2022
ransomed:

Go there to modify His creation to suit the purpose of your scientific god.

are u not modifying the earth to suit ur scientific purpose too? or naso them create the earth?

God gave u sense to do everything u do. it is ur motive and intentions that matters.
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by ransomed: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2022
jaxxy:

are u not modifying the earth to suit ur scientific purpose too? or naso them create the earth?

God gave u sense to do everything u do. it is ur motive and intentions that matters.

Those that did the modifications where are they today? Let nature take it's course the way the creator made it. Thank you.
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by chiedu7: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
whatisthetruth:

Bruh, that is just superstitious talk.

I’m sure someone in his position must be used to failure, in fact, I bet he fails often and tries to learn from all his failures.

Remember all the early production issues with Tesla, yet the team was able to get better faster, at least he didn’t fold, and now Tesla is a car even petrol-heads want to own, as per wishlist.

You no get my angle.

They are making life difficult for him becos he is no more on the left
Re: Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) by whatisthetruth: 1:55am On Jul 15, 2022
chiedu7:

You no get my angle.

They are making life difficult for him becos he is no more on the left

Oh I get you now bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? / Most Common Passwords 2017 / How Mosquitoes Evolved To Be Attracted To Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.