Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria (23137 Views)

Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana / Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos / 20 Governors Yet To Inaugurate Cabinet As Buhari Swears In Ministers Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by Morphinne: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2022
bigpicture001:
Thatt is commendable.. but thatt still doesn't hide the insensitivity of a Muslim Muslim ticket ...

That was a careless decision.. even if they win.. it's still a stupid decision
Well said but where are we now despite the Muslim-Christian arrangement of 2015?
What has changed? Is Nigeria now better or even retrogressing?
I won’t lie to you, picking that scam pastor Osinbajo got almost everyone one of us then. It was Tinubu’s master stroke that year. We were too mumu to think that a pastor could also double as a good politician cheesy
There’s nothing like Muslim/Christian Nigerian politician. These guys are all the same, they have no conscience; the only religion they are faithful to and have in common is corruption.
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by ATLIEN2027: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Ttalk:
Post the list of Obi Pandora cabinet I want to check something

I can bet you right now that Peter Obi-tuary has never appointed anyone who is not Igbo into his cabinet.
Not only that, he more than likely only appointed Igbos from Anambra and none from other Igbo States.
This guy and his supporters are the epitome of tribal and religious FANATICS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by Ustec: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2022
BigSarah:
grin is APC an Islamic party?

Remember they are the first party to put a pastor in asorock grin

Not for one year o cool, but for 8 years grin.

And now they're just asking to put two Imams in asorock for just 4 years and Christians are afraid wink cheesy grin .

Wahala grin grin
Ambode Christian, sanwo olu Christian, became governors respectively, and they are still saying tinubu is so so so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2022
TenQ:

We don't need political mentee , we need achievers. A mentor can at best raise a handful of Mentes, a leader would lead millions to glory

So, who is an achiever between Tinubu and Peter Obi? What are Peter Obi’s achievements?

Btw, for a president to be successful, he needs a lot of competent, trusted and loyal appointees to assist him in Lagos implementing his ideas. The President is just one man who will be locked up in Aso Rock. His appointees are the ones that will define his government. Peter Obi has shown that he lacks the capacity to put together a strong and competent team. With his kind of mindset, he will be a disastrous president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by oilykid(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2022
damocool:

Then bring the real list..
Rest Oga. Where is the source of these your nonsense
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by Lashist(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2022
Golan007:

Exactly what i said.

You cannot becaue you know it is a barefaced lie and you woule be found out.

Trust me, any of you post that rubbish again and I'll be posting all the Obi's caught for drugs in Asia , and they are many.
Olodo cheesy...you are just a troll who have no job plus you hate igbos...get busy..trolling wont put food on your table..trolling won't train ur kids if you ever have any...post all obis caught with drugs...na u go dey read am as u no get work. As for what i said, i said use google and type tinubu and pandora..if you cant do that, pls shift...go troll another dummy
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by malvisguy212: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2022
BigSarah:

And now they're just asking to put two Imams in asorock for just 4 years and Christians are afraid wink cheesy grin .

Wahala grin grin
you are going from thread to thread to mock Christians. as if boko haram will pardon you if you mock the Christians. Atheists and Muslims are being control by the same deceptive Spirit that's why you will hardly see an atheist attack Islam.... but again they prefer to live with Christians than Muslims.

your mother will be very disappointed at you Sarah.
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by Lovenorth: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Eagle75:

Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji Shetima, it doesn't sound right to me.
Your view doesn't matter
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by newnigerdelta1: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Obi should also tell you what he knows about Ipob,stupid laborer's in vain
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by ATLIEN2027: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Pls honestly, can you ever find any cabinet close to this in the South East?
The answer is NO.
Yet these same people are the ones crying and wailing all over the place about discrimination, marginalization, Islamization yet they are epitome of tribal and religious BIGOTS.

It's simply sad and Pathetic.

Should Pandoro mistakenly becomes the President, you can expect a cabinet full of IPIG terrorists such as Nmadiot Coward Cownu and his cohorts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by damocool(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2022
oilykid:

Rest Oga. Where is the source of these your nonsense
That's why I said you should counter it with fact, and put the propagandist to shame.. Everything is not fight and insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by simplesearch: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2022
They said somebody is a thief, you said but he normally share the money with everybody that comes across his ways, he's a good man. Does the latter act of kindness obliterate his former injurious appellation of being a thief? In a sane society anyone having affiliation with terrorists in any format can't present itself for election not to talk of expecting to win.
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by ngwababe(f): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2022
BleedTears:

Hahaha that's true, them put pastor for 8 good years but I think is under the supervision of an imam.

What about APC putting and imam for 8 years under the supervision of a pastor make christian check something, abi them too dey fear?

Asking for a friend in the picture down below

Nothing else than making us slaves. They want us to serve them but won't serve us. After all the appointments and all, what changed? We're still living like in trenches.
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by bigpicture001: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Morphinne:

Well said but where are we now despite the Muslim-Christian arrangement of 2015?
What has changed? Is Nigeria now better or even retrogressing?
I won’t lie to you, picking that scam pastor Osinbajo got almost everyone one of us then. It was Tinubu’s master stroke that year. We were too mumu to think that a pastor could also double as a good politician cheesy
There’s nothing like Muslim/Christian Nigerian politician. These guys are all the same, they have no conscience; the only religion they are faithful to and have in common is corruption.

U are very funny.... U want to blame religion for bad government..?

Christian-christian won't be the main factor to save us neither is Muslim - Muslim..

But in all, we need to bring everyone to the table to feel included and needed and considered....

Tinubu goofed big time!
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by rickyrex(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2022
The one wey buhari pack put for him cabinet, is nigeria today better in economy development
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by Kog45(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2022
This people should just keep quiet....so appointing special advisers from different states meant liberal but most state governors have advisers from different states in their cabinet.I give it to Lagos state when we talk of real governance with commissioners of different state of origin.....I remember one Akabueze who served as commissioner of economy and budget now in Presidency.
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by ada9ja(f): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2022
BigSarah:

Wahala grin grin

We are not afraid rather I pity u

The growth of insecurity was as a result of the presence of a Muslim as the head and he can't do anything such Atiku's stand during Deborah case, so now two Muslims...ok..hope the insecurity can get to u now and let see who is afraid...

Democracy is about fairness and equity...
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by alizma: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2022
BigSarah:

Wahala grin grin
How many governors in your region has other tribes in their cabinet? That is the question at hand, don't change the topic.
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by DrMuzungu(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2022
He even had a child as his wife... filthy pedophile.
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2022
BigSarah:

Wahala grin grin

Never knew you are this dumb.
For you information VPs doesn't stay in Aso Rock, neither are they the GCFR.

So no pastor was put in Aso Rock.
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2022
abc115:

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1546859936885391361
grin..but he is against restructuring and true federalism...you lie ooo

He is a bigot and a bokoharam lover.. he is a radical...
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:
This is really interesting. Like Tinubu, like Shettima.

These are serious guys who care about nothing other than competence and result. They don’t care about your religion or ethnicity. They bring people who can get things done together.

I’ve been asking for the names of Peter Obi’s commissioners and appointees since without getting any response. That guy has not supported or mentored anyone since he became governor. He’s just all about himself and nothing else.

Peter Obi Pandora is a national disaster that is waiting to happen. Dude doesn’t even understand the diversity and complexity of Nigeria. A bigot like him must never be allowed anywhere near Aso Rock.

It's a thing of Joy that APC fanatics are now considering PO and Labour party as the Major opposition and threat to tackle at any given chance, it shows Peter Obi has displaced PDP.

It's remaining to get APC out of the way, we are getting there smiley
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by oilykid(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2022
damocool:

That's why I said you should counter it with fact, and put the propagandist to shame.. Everything is not fight and insult.
You were the one that brought a fake list without a source, which other countering do you need when there is no source there. Anything without a source is already a fake and questionable
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by BleedTears: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2022
27Pushing30:

Endsars so called massacre is fake

The kaduna kidnapping is real

Dude decided against APC cos of insecurity so please stop spreading ignorance

LoL � your ignorance I presume?
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2022
When a fly follows the corpse into the grave, that's the end of it. Shetimma for your shame.
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by Nupslam: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Abeg bring out his commisioners list..... This is his personal team thank God someone wanted PO commisioners list while he was governor of anamabra state go and verify.... Its not hidden... This list has no meaning... Its shows a man who lacks competence
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by TenQ: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Iziquiel:

Yeah,so what were Obi's achievements in Anambra State, I mean achievements that are verifiable?
So amazing, without mentioning names....
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by ciencee(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2022
BigSarah:

And now they're just asking to put two Imams in asorock for just 4 years and Christians are afraid
Wahala grin grin

Is Buhari a pastor?
Re: Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election / Aviation Authorities To Demolish 7,000 Telecom Masts / Tinubu Offers Fresh Appointment To Ganduje’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.