Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! (1316 Views)

Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now / Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai / 2019: David Mark Says Restructuring Is Inevitable, Tag Campaign Team 730 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! by MetaPhysical: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
DOTian:

All of a sudden, "it's now to hell with Nigeria"!!?
Your fake patriotism only come to the foe when you're lording it over others..
But once you loose power, you start seeing everything that is wrong with Nigeria.
These are the same one Nigeria vanguards, who were all determined to force lugards contraption on the rest of us by fire by force few weeks ago.
They're sensing danger with their Tinupoo kite..
They are slowly singing a new song..
All because bobo Chicago is about to collect wotowoto

Happy birthday to you too. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! by MetaPhysical: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
00FFT00:

Since you all are wise now. why is Nnamdi kanu still a prisoner of conscience, and why is Sunday Adeyemo a refugee away from his home?.

Sunday Igboho is not a refugee, he is in Yorubaland....across the border.

Kanu was imprisoned for terrorism. So were many inmates in same Kuje who were arrested on charges of terrorism. Those terrorists are gone but Kanu is still an inmate.

Mazi is waiting for biafrans to invade and free him. I dont know why they are slow about it.

Have you asked them?

1 Like

Re: Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! by DeepThroater: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
If Atiku would truly be committed to restructuring Nigeria he ought to have demonstrated that by yielding to call for equity and justice and not contest the primary. As a powerful PDP member and elder he should have lent his voice to support and back an Ibo candidate.

How does restructuring and Igbo presidency corelate ?

If anything , the Igbo is the least to speak up on restructuring back to regional governance because:

1. They destroyed it

2. They are not capable of financially standing on their own without recourse to federal bailouts

It is for this greedy selfish reasons you will never hear an Igbo call for a return to true federalism. The current parasitic system is God sent to them and they have shown at every critical juncture to oppose any talk of state financial autonomy.

When Wike successfully won the tax debate, did you hear one single Igbo celebrate that victory ?

These same igbos opposed the initially proposed 25% derivation to oil producing states when Obasanjo sent a presidential bill to the house for approval.

Their Biafra isn't even complete without thinking of repeating the foolishness of their fathers in annexing the Niger Delta. It is for this reason I keep saying that : Biafra is a mini Nigeria project with Igbos lording over the resources of their betters in the Niger Delta.

Ask yourself, when last did you hear an Igbo call for a return to true republican rule? The answer is NEVER.

It is for this reason (and so many others) that I have come to be passionately anti Igbo .

My conclusions are not based on blind tribal hatred but from a well analysed and concluded assessment of the Igbo and their ever greedy quest to steal and leach off the resources of the Niger Delta.

Well, them know their mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! by laiperi: 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is why people say you should not confuse tolerance and generosity with stupidity.

Who are you all that are wise now? Look Tinubu has his use. You send fire to quench fire. He remains our son but we have sons and daughters for different tasks. Yoruba are not short of people of integrity and character. We also have thugs we send after thugs.

I do not know what your problems are with Tinubu. People like you cultivate supporters for him. What has he done to you apart from welcoming you into Yorubaland?

We are now wise, what an insult! When did you become wise since Azikiwe gave away Executive PM for figure head President?

All your problems with or about Yoruba is on Yoruba land.

Haba, kilode!

00FFT00:

Since you all are wise now. why is Nnamdi kanu still a prisoner of conscience, and why is Sunday Adeyemo a refugee away from his home?.

1 Like

Re: Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! by 00FFT00(m): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
laiperi:
This is why people say you should not confuse tolerance and generosity with stupidity.

Who are you all that are wise now? Look Tinubu has his use. You send fire to quench fire. He remains our son but we have sons and daughters for different tasks. Yoruba are not short of people of integrity and character. We also have thugs we send after thugs.

I do not know what your problems are with Tinubu. People like you cultivate supporters for him. What has he done to you apart from welcoming you into Yorubaland?

We are now wise, what an insult! When did you become wise since Azikiwe gave away Executive PM for figure head President?

Haba, kilode!

Not sure what you're on about oga. But to answer your concern, while Tinubu is your son, and you are entitled to him as such, we reserve the right to reject a man who aspire to the highest office in the land with lots of baggage as it is.

Yoruba has other eminently qualified sons and daughters for whom some of us were rooting. It is a shame they caved in to Tinubu's intimidation.
Re: Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! by Biggeststar01: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2022
DCatt:
Ibi ti a ro pe a ti ba ogbon, ti a ba ego nbe, o ma ndun yan.

You are in the top two people I respected here in nairaland until 5 mins ago.

You are Obedient but a nerve short of saying it publicly now, I'm sure you vwill soon get there.

What could Tinubu have done about Endsars other than what Sanwo-Olu told the so called protesters to go home and that he will convey their message to the president? What about MC Oluomo that sent truck of water to them and regretted it when the so called protesters almost killed his boys? They tried to jump Pasuma too because he was close to Tinubu through K1.The Endsars protest wasn't a protest but an attempt to wipe out Apc in Lagos by killing Tinubu. Sane people know the Endsars protest has nothing to do with Endsars but everything to do with Tinubu, Lagos and 2023.

The Oyo and fulani affair is pure politics. Pdp was using fulani to cover up the assassination of Dr Aborode because of the ticket they promised him. If governor Makinde lied that Pdp killed Dr Aborode, was his father lying too?

The Yoruba nation activities have political undertones and will end as soon as you see Tinubu out. Even if out of shame you continue we Tinubu supporters will sit on the fence and wish you luck too just as you wish us now.

If Tinubu does not win, I know it's the end of Yoruba. I will give up on Yoruba and join the chorus of Yoruba are not worth fighting for.
The kind of price Yoruba will pay for this will be earth shattering.

How are you going to get this your Yoruba nation and under which president do you think you are likely to get it?

See how selfsh you Yoruba people are, we are talking about Nigeria and you are talking about Yoruba. If we igbos are talking like that will we have a Nigeria by now? The igbos would have left Nigeria for you and the northerners but you people keep using violence to force us to stay...if tinubu wins the election, we will have to go for Biafra while you go for oduduwa. This man sees Nigeria as his inheritance and doesn't care about Yoruba tribe... I've said this before and I'm saying it again, tinubu is a ticking time bomb...he is either going to "wear our" within the years of his tenure or he is going to be like buhari....be wise... at least vote for a credible Yoruba candidate not tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! by Biggeststar01: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2022
DeepThroater:

How does restructuring and Igbo presidency corelate ?

If anything , the Igbo is the least to speak up on restructuring back to regional governance because:

1. They destroyed it

2. They are not capable of financially standing on their own without recourse to federal bailouts

It is for this greedy selfish reasons you will never hear an Igbo call for a return to true federalism. The current parasitic system is God sent to them and they have shown at every critical juncture to oppose any talk of state financial autonomy.

When Wike successfully won the tax debate, did you hear one single Igbo celebrate that victory ?

These same igbos opposed the initially proposed 25% derivation to oil producing states when Obasanjo sent a presidential bill to the house for approval.

Their Biafra isn't even complete without thinking of repeating the foolishness of their fathers in annexing the Niger Delta. It is for this reason I keep saying that : Biafra is a mini Nigeria project with Igbos lording over the resources of their betters in the Niger Delta.

Ask yourself, when last did you hear an Igbo call for a return to true republican rule? The answer is NEVER.

It is for this reason (and so many others) that I have come to be passionately anti Igbo .

My conclusions are not based on blind tribal hatred but from a well analysed and concluded assessment of the Igbo and their ever greedy quest to steal and leach off the resources of the Niger Delta.

Well, them know their mate.

If they destroyed the system it's because the system did not favour them as part of the country, you have a country where northerners have been voting for their brother since time began and remain the poorest tribe living in the poorest region in Nigeria while yorubas have been voting any candidate at all, that is not Igbo. You people are doing this to your selves .... we have been doing it your way and we have endured enough.... remember all it takes for the emergence of Biafra is for the Eastern leaders to agree to it....and no matter how the leaders from the other regions refuse the emergence it will still happen... Nigeria is crashing....and the igbos can't endure your bullshit anymore, the average Yoruba man is trained to think that igbos are the cause of his problem.... fine....have at it, we will leave you and see what really is your problem...I just hope Igbo leaders agree to Biafra...this hatred of uncivilized yorubas is becoming a pain in the a**
Re: Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! by Biggeststar01: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
laiperi:

Haba, kilode!

You cannot deny that the Yoruba tribe is the most hateful tribe in Nigeria, I've lived with Yorubas and I have experienced their hatred, and for those of you saying tinubu built Lagos, please be a reasonable person and Google it...do your research and find out what Lagos was before and what it became after tinubu. This man is hoping on Yoruba people to vote for him because he knows he cannot win any other region by speaking yourba, in all his speeches he has only said things that satisfy yorubas, (especially) the illiterates in the south west. One APC WhatsApp group begged Yorubas to vote for tinubu because "if Peter Obi wins he will develop other states and Lagos won't shine like that anymore", see how stupid people can be....
1. is Lagos developed?
2. In all the "development" of Lagos what part of it have you enjoyed...you live in the poorest places in Lagos and you're scared that an igbo man will develop other states to become like lagos. Lagos that you cannot even afford...see hatred can make you do stupid things, this is how yoruba people were talking about buhari. We igbos were warned by our parents and elders not to talk against buhari in front of Yoruba people during the 2015 election because you people are dangerously full of hate and can do anything because of your hatred for igbos...carry on....time will tell, when igbos leave Nigeria for you, you will know the need for peace and essence of love.... hateful tribe... NONSENSE!!
Re: Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! by Biggeststar01: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
spearman:
YORUBA NATION IS OUR ONLY AGENDA
PETER OBI IS HOPE ONLY FOR THE HOMELESS NOMADIC DESPERATE ONE NIGERIA UNITY BEGGING Igbos AND A FEW OTHER USEFUL IDIOTS.
ON YORUBA NATION WE STAND.

AS FOR BIAFRA, THAT COUNTRY NO GET MAP AS NOBODY WAN JOIN Igbo

Na so them dey talk, but mind over matter, we don't MIND and YOU DON'T MATTER, when igbos wanted to leave back then why didn't your leaders let us...instead they started a civil war, let me tell you what you don't know....the politicians from the south west and north are ready to start another war if igbos declare Biafra.... because they are benefiting from the resources they extort from the Eastern part of Nigeria....but if tinubu wins this election, we will have to separate!! There's no hope for Nigeria again.... TBH tinubu cannot rule Nigeria...he can only rule yorubas as his campaign speeches and manifestos seems to intruigue the likes of the average Yoruba man.... speaking Yoruba in a campaign for the future of Nigeria doesn't tell a good story about you....tinubu cannot rule Nigeria....I say it again.... tinubu cannot rule the igbos....you can go ahead with your oduduwa.... nobody cares!! But for that tinubu matter....that is what we can't accept....when igbos leave Nigeria...we dash you tinubu
Re: Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! by Uchek(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
APC had the numbers in the National Assembly, presidency and state governors. So why didn't they restructure Nigeria which was their party manifesto and election campaign promise?

budaatum:
Even a President Obi will not restructure Nigeria since he wouldn't have the votes in the House and Senate, but those with eyes will understand that the outside comes from the inside, and many Nigerians have definitely been restructured Peterised and become Obidient, which is the greatest restructuring Nigeria needs and from which all other restructures will follow.

Great times are ahead of our hard labours.
Tarry not now!
Re: Why Restructuring Is A Fantasy! by budaatum: 1:55am On Mar 17, 2023
Uchek:
APC had the numbers in the National Assembly, presidency and state governors. So why didn't they restructure Nigeria which was their party manifesto and election campaign promise?

No one wants to restructure Nigeria, though they might sell you a lie every so often.

Restructuring will destabilise their revenue stream, so they wouldn't ever dare.

One day, perhaps, when we elect a government that does not benefit from the status quo, but we are no where close seeing as we've just elected the same party most moaned about in the last 8 years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Are The Real Alpha Men Of Nigeria / Is Your Presidential Candidate This Smart And Handsome - Photos / Why Tinubu Isn't Finding It Easy Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.