Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Want To Be Communicating With The Super Powers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Be Communicating With The Super Powers (262 Views)

Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Communicating With The Super Powers by OBOTOTHICK(f): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yes, how can I be eleveted spiritually?
I want to be seeing things myself
I don't want to be consulting people before I make decisions
I want the angels to be giving me messages
Re: I Want To Be Communicating With The Super Powers by BigVawulence: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Embark on 1000 days of fasting and praying

With that your eyes should clear.

Big vawulence on the beat....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Communicating With The Super Powers by falcon01: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
OBOTOTHICK:
have you ever heard of DMT?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Communicating With The Super Powers by Lighthouse50: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Your username has given a hint about you. You want holyspirit in a dirty body. go and cleanup yourself first
Re: I Want To Be Communicating With The Super Powers by OBOTOTHICK(f): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
falcon01:
have you ever heard of DMT?
What's DMT
Re: I Want To Be Communicating With The Super Powers by oteneaaron(m): 6:36am On Jul 13, 2022
OBOTOTHICK:

What's DMT

Dimethyltryptamine

It is naturally secreted in the human brain by the pineal gland.

With proper meditation, it can take effect and lead to a cosmic experience that people call "the opening your third eye"

But if you want quick results, try and get "magic mushrooms" - these mushrooms contain high amount of DMT.

Take a small bite, and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

They are also some plants that contain high amounts of DMT too.

I don't know where you can get these "magic mushrooms" or plants in Nigeria tho.
Re: I Want To Be Communicating With The Super Powers by Blue86(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2022
I wouldn't want you to go mad. Stick to the Bible and Jesus.

He is the way.
OBOTOTHICK:

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Slams Rejected Politicians Who Impose Themselves Into Offices / The Prophetic Stage Has Been Set… The Coming Of JESUS Is So Imminent / A Girl Shocked, She Heard The Holy Ghost Speak To Her Ears AUDIBLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.