Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu (13348 Views)

Are Nigerian Universities Better Than Foreign Ones As Claimed By Garba Shehu? / IPPIS: ASUU Replies President Buhari On Salary Payment / ASUU Replies FG Today As Members Reject Tokenism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by iampeterben(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yes very crazy mind game.
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by BeanmanX(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
dynicks:
If it was when I was still a student, with what I would have done, by now , this case would have been resolved teh teh!!.......oh! How I miss the calibre of students that had existed during my time as a student.....Not these Lilly livered ones in existence now.....
Keep making mouth there as if u can do anything
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by chiefolododo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Buhari don't know the value of education.
I hope the strike I called off now.
haha

Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by Cmanforall: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fira09:

https://punchng.com/strike-buhari-playing-psychological-game-ASUU-replies-presidency/
And students suffer

What is the benefits of ASUU to Nigerians/ Nigerian students?
And why are state universities on strike?
How will the outcome of this ASUU strike benefit state universities?
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by espbase: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari na your mate grin
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by Ormbaloosu: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin
TastyFriedPussy:
Look at my username/ moniker...

That's all I think about all the day's of my life cool
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by Omniman(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari wey no get sense... angry
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by Freerhyme1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hmm

Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by Neddyogu(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
What? When will he start playing anatomical games? Gross anatomy oo

1 Like

Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by Freerhyme1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
See wetin ASUU cause

Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by bolrew: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Fira09:

https://punchng.com/strike-buhari-playing-psychological-game-ASUU-replies-presidency/

That is the major issue will have in this Country...... They believe everything is about POLITICS

1 Like

Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by Ibegtodiffer: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari is disconnected from reality.

1 Like

Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by Mycometp3(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
U pipu don't know buhari...he act like he cares in public but deep down in his heart he hates the youth like deep shit ...how can ASUU be on strike for 6 months and you still acting weird. He dosen't care about the youth and people around him are scared to tell him the truth because they're all scared to speak the truth due to what they want to eat ...till next year na so the president go dey do like say him care whereas he dosen't..those pipu don't value education and youths ..they don't want our progress

1 Like

Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by ScamsUpdate: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Look at my username/ moniker...

That's all I think about all the day's of my life cool
grin grin grin
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by ComeToJesus: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Your caption sha..
Which one is physiological games' again
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by ComeToJesus: 1:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Your caption sef
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by sharone21(f): 2:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Students should just brace up to reality, which is that this ASUU problem will most likely be resolved by the next( in coming ) government in May/June 2023.

Take heart or get an alternative.
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by Braun007: 4:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Apc zombies will come for this man for speaking the truth.
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by Adeolajude(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2022
Let's vote in tinubu For end of strike...we need people with less regard for education to move education forward...so let's vote asiwaju ..Thanks
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by tosino3: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2022
ComeToJesus:
Your caption sha..

Blame ASUU strike
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by Bfly: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2022
No nationalist spirit. Just mere figure head ambitious and aimless leaders.

It is the future of Nigeria that will suffer. I only wish we would not have Nigeria in the future.

On the dictum of let the worst happen. Both parties are not serious. It is obvious we have adjusted to it.
Tomorrow someone will start comparing Nigeria to Ghana.

We don't value western civilization we seem to embrace. Afterall our forefathers survived without academy. This is not a way to survive as this is the result of their lack of proper education

Lots of things running in the mind
Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by kernniejay(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
DanielPat01:
What do you expect from someone who barely finished JSS, ruling Nigerian with crafted certificates.

My Grandpa before he died said if not for the few civilised race in Nigeria which are mainly from the East, the west, south and middle belt, the core north would be no different from the Niger Republic and that is even if they have a Nation of their own.

This people have never taken education serious. You need to come over here to the North and see how they go to school. Northgeria is bleeped up already.

Vote Peter Obi now for a better Nigeria. You know he is good and the man for the job. Follow your brain not not your heart.

Your Grandpa was on point. He was right. Without the South, Northern Nigeria would still be living the babaric primitive life of the 17th century. Currently, that region is actually the clog in the wheel of the country's progress.

1 Like

Re: Strike: Buhari Playing Physiological Game, ASUU Replies Garba Shehu by DanielPat01: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
kernniejay:

Your Grandpa was on point. He was right. Without the South, Northern Nigeria would still be living the babaric primitive life of the 17th century. Currently, that region is actually the clog in the wheel of the country's progress.

Sure. They are no different from their brothers. Which kind of keeps me what do their people do with all the money they get.

Look at current result for poorest region in Nigeria on Google.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Awards 24 Nigerian Students University Scholarship / Nairaland Interschool Debate:winner::Futminna. / How Effective/powerful Is The Jamb Admission Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.