Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid (22970 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo Backs South-East, Gives Reason / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War / 'You Are Midgets' - Ohanaeze Mocks Igbo Presidential Candidates, Backs Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by Franking: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Baba wey sabi. Tinumbu should retire and enjoy his loot peacefully.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by Franking: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
trantayo:
In 2015, Afenifere back Jonathan including South south and southeast, we know the result of it. Yorubas are too intelligent that One group to be dictating to us. We believe in Tinubu so much because he is our leader. Afenifere group were not happy with Tinubu because he retired them before, Afenifere control political structure of south west. Afenifere we love you, however Yoruba lokan

Yoruba lokan bawo? Is OBJ not Yoruba? Is Osinbajo not Yoruba? The elder Statesman is clearly far more honest than u and Tinumbu.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by sokera: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Borno is for Tinubu
Lagos is for Tinubu
Ogun is for Tinubu
Kwara for Tinubu
Oyo for Tinubu
Ekiti for Tinubu
Osun for Tinubu
Kano for Tinubu
Kaduna for Tinubu
Ondo for Tinubu
Zamfara for Tinubu
Bauchi for Tinubu

These states is sure for Asiwaju … if you don’t know this then you don’t know anything
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by Amotekun777: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
As a proper Ijebu man, I've always said it, we Yorubas are the most progressive in Africa.

Peter Obi for President! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by adioolayi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Oga, Yoruba christians ain't stupid, at least the Owo Catholic church massacre is obvious that christians are under attack. So, you think a reasonable Yoruba christian will campaign and possibly vote Tinubu? If I was Obi, I'll just campaign with that Owo attack in all yoruba christian dominated States. He doesn't need to win there. Only 25% of votes will do

You guys keep making this mistakes....In Yoruba land....we are a mix of Christians and Muslims...our families cannot be divided along religion lines.

So, there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba Christian in the real sense of it.

In a family of Father , Mother and their Children...The father can be a Muslim and Mother Christian and the children get along with their father or mother...some even do both grin grin.

Sincerely, religion is not really a major issue with Yoruba tribe.

If you talk about Tribe issues now...like Fulani, Hausa, Igbo disturbing Yoruba..ehn ehn..that can be an issue...but religion...forget it.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by sokera: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
in christian dominated areas, think again. Churches will campaign for Obi in Yoruba christian dominated areas
maybe in Igbo land but we Yorubas don’t care about religion … in every yoruba family there is both religion so I don’t see how that is the problem … all those angry were never going to vote Tinubu, they just have another reason to shout as usual
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by sokera: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
it's about to change. Mk Dem use Owo massacre campaign, you'll see a huge difference. Yoruba christians ain't stupid
which yoruba Christian? The same yoruba Christian that his wife or husband is a Muslim .., stop deceiving yourself … we have both Muslims and Christians in every yoruba family so don’t be deceive that this Igbo noise about Muslim-Muslim ticket affect yoruba people … don’t worry when election results is out you will understand Yorubas are different breed in Nigeria
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by ArewaNorth: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:

https://www.thecable.ng/ayo-adebanjo-afenifere-leader-backs-peter-obis-presidential-bid/amp
Everyone knows that Afenifere is a wing of CAN cool expressing views to shun away from the truth is just a usual dodging tactics!
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by sleuthhound: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Reinaldo:
Yes. When we said we Yoruba people were solidly behind Peter Obi, agbado and cassava brains thought we were joking. E go shock them. Their agbado and cassava go ferment instantly. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lmao .. uno well
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by pleasureosondu(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
sokera:
which yoruba Christian? The same yoruba Christian that his wife or husband is a Muslim .., stop deceiving yourself … we have both Muslims and Christians in every yoruba family so don’t be deceive that this Igbo noise about Muslim-Muslim ticket affect yoruba people … don’t worry when election results is out you will understand Yorubas are different breed in Nigeria
it wasn't noise when they were shot in a church. A fvxking church. Yoruba christians were killed so, saved that talk of " yoruba families have both christian and Muslim family members" Abi na Yoruba Muslims dem kill? Like I said, all Obi needs to do is to campaign using that incident. Moreover, Tinubu no fit enter church campaign na.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by paramakina202: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
God bless Pa Ayo Adebanjo with good health and longer life.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by pleasureosondu(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
sokera:
maybe in Igbo land but we Yorubas don’t care about religion … in every yoruba family there is both religion so I don’t see how that is the problem … all those angry were never going to vote Tinubu, they just have another reason to shout as usual
Note that I've never insulted any ethnic or religious group in this conversation and I suggest you do the same.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by tunderay(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
And now, whatever was the basis for their issues, "papa"'s feud with Tinubu is justified as he can easily demarket Tinubu due to his political blunder. That's the point. Tinubu has given AFENIFERE a reason to become relevant again, Son.
They are not relevant anywhere , if obi believe in people like Afenifere, he will have zero vote, because they have zero political value, everything they touched turned to failure . You can ask papa where his political strenght is, I'm sure he can't even mention a ward . South West is a no go area for Obi, he will lose scandalously , he should focus his attention elsewhere.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by sokera: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Note that I've never insulted any ethnic or religious group in this conversation and I suggest you do the same.
did I insult any ethnic or religious group in my conversation?
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by Vistra40: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
So as they backed GEJ in 2015, O lu'le

Atiku in 2019, O ja so fo

Obi 2023, baba n la Mailer Daemon

grin

Oga, you ran away after I asked for factual data to prove non indigent voters in Lagos are not up to 500k. You thought I have forgotten abi

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by Pearlyakin(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
trantayo:
In 2015, Afenifere back Jonathan including South south and southeast, we know the result of it. Yorubas are too intelligent that One group to be dictating to us. We believe in Tinubu so much because he is our leader. Afenifere group were not happy with Tinubu because he retired them before, Afenifere control political structure of south west. Afenifere we love you, however Yoruba lokan
Tayo,pls get your facts right Tinubu is not my leader and he can never be my leader.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by pleasureosondu(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
tunderay:
They are not relevant anywhere , if obi believe in people like Afenifere, he will have zero vote, because they have zero political value, everything they touched turned to failure . You can ask papa where his political strenght is, I'm sure he can't even mention a ward . South West is a no go area for Obi, he will lose scandalously , he should focus his attention elsewhere.
I do not doubt your submission. My point is that they have an opportunity to become relevant again especially if they fan this religious imbalance introduced by Tinubu. I won't write them off. Did you ever think that Obi will gain Such organic support he currently has? Let Afenifere re-strategize and use Tinubu's political blunders against him. Tinubu no be god.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by tunderay(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Akerele44:

Who wan divide am

PDP Neva win na flat head wan con win

IPOB and there self happiness sha grin
They are delusional .... I just dey laugh as I dey read the rubbish on this thread. They think Yoruba people give a damn about religion

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by pleasureosondu(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
sokera:
did I insult any ethnic or religious group in my conversation?
just saying.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by Svoboda(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pa Ayo Adebanjo always backs the wrong candidate and eventually Peter Obi will lose.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by TrackerXL: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Or foolish Yoruba elder, how does this fool explain to Awo that he was busy building bridge across the Niger with the igbos while the same Igbos keep maligning Awolowo.

fulaniHERDSman:
cool
Nigerians with conscience!!!
yinkus6750:
Those are the original son of the soil.
Great leaders with God fearing heart
lonecatt:
What the elders see sitting,the younger ones cannot see even while standing on the tree.

Watch how children with no home training will come and insult their elders
onumadu:
Man of impeccable integrity.
Laggafin:
We see you.. we hear you Sir.. May the gods reward You and crown your words of wisdom with actualisation of an obi +dient president in your Lifetime.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by puremaker7(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
And he go still lose with Shettima. You think say Tinubu go win Atiku for North? You smoke burnt prick? Atiku go chop Northern votes like agbado while Obi go chop Southern votes. Tell me where Tinubu go get votes? Omo, you sure say you don chop?
I don't know who will win on that day, but I know that anybody you support will lose the election, you go cry river that day.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by LOOBE: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
That's what I expect Tinubu himself to do
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by ATLIEN2027: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
LAXconfidential:
Every sensible omo Odua is doing the same, including myself. BAT is just too old, we need someone with an active imagination to salvage this country from an impending doom.
Better say no to meth and cannibalism.
Stop clowning.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by 27Pushing30: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
And now, whatever was the basis for their issues, "papa"'s feud with Tinubu is justified as he can easily demarket Tinubu due to his political blunder. That's the point. Tinubu has given AFENIFERE a reason to become relevant again, Son.

Demarket a man with a huge following of loyalists?

Even if tomorrow it is revealed Peter obi has a mistress and kids outside wedlock over 90% of his supporters will remain with him.

Like I said you’re an amateur.

He didn’t commit a blunder… all the resignations from APC you’re seeing are knee jerk REACTIONS from people who actually do not add any real value to APC while some are for further POLITICAL negotiations and engagements

February far. Politics is a game.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by Interesting2023: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
trantayo:

Abeg, na your own leader. No dey generalize rubbish
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
sokera:
you don’t know anything … you are dreaming to think Tinubu will lose in north and west
You think northerners are fools to vote tinubu against their son atiku and kwankwanso? You are a comedian
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
sokera:
Borno is for Tinubu
Lagos is for Tinubu
Ogun is for Tinubu
Kwara for Tinubu
Oyo for Tinubu
Ekiti for Tinubu
Osun for Tinubu
Kano for Tinubu
Kaduna for Tinubu
Ondo for Tinubu

This 10 states is sure for Asiwaju … if you don’t know this then you don’t know anything
Kwankwanso on the ballot will sweep the Northwest and Kano, you don't know politics
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by tunderay(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
I do not doubt your submission. My point is that they have an opportunity to become relevant again especially if they fan this religious imbalance introduced by Tinubu. I won't write them off. Did you ever think that Obi will gain Such organic support he currently has? Let Afenifere re-strategize and use Tinubu's political blunders against him. Tinubu no be god.
Fair enough. But my point is that , of what value is their support when they have been doing it for long, and still return home empty handed. Yorubas don't care about religion, we have christians and Muslims in all families, I and my wife are of different religion, but she will vote in line with my choice, and my choice is BAT. Same will happen across Yorubaland , these are the result of what Asiwaju has done in SW, he care less about religion when supporting people for political positions, so the support will be total .
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by Interesting2023: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
tunderay:
They are delusional .... I just dey laugh as I dey read the rubbish on this thread. They think Yoruba people give a damn about religion

e go shock U how so much we cherish religion. So U think our churches here are for decoration. Pls just speak for your foolish self only
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by Newton2024: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
They said Tinubu is a political strategist. I think it's more like a political amateur. His South West hold is now divided, allowing LP and PDP to pouch for votes freely. He has nothing from the SS and SE. Is it only the votes from NW and NE that can make him President? As it stand, Atiku will do better than Tinubu in the regions he's hoping to get bloc votes while Obi's Bloc votes is certain in all Christian dominated States.
In SW, Tinubu cannot come second in a free and fair election. Forgot his online keyboard warrior. Only senseless Yoruba muslim miscreants are back him here. Because of Tinubu, Osun people are rejecting Oyetola outrightly on Saturday.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid by Newton2024: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
So as they backed GEJ in 2015, O lu'le

Atiku in 2019, O ja so fo

Obi 2023, baba n la Mailer Daemon

grin
Adebanjo said Tinubu sold President Muhammadu Buhari to Nigerians in 2015, adding that he would give continuity to “incompetence” if elected.

“It is only Peter Obi that can rule independently without the influence of these criminals in the government. Tinubu will only give continuity to Buhari’s incompetence,”[/b]he said.

[b]“We know Peter Obi very well , that’s why we endorsed him. He will not disappoint Nigerians, let’s put tribal differences apart and vote the right leader in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others / Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo / Boko Haram Kidnaps Abubaka Gaba Idrils 'Alooma' UN Staff In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.