Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Who Do You Think Is Most Suitable To Pilot The Affairs Of Nigerians Come 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is Most Suitable To Pilot The Affairs Of Nigerians Come 2023 (243 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP / LASG Debunks Rumour That Hospital Did Not Attend To Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter / INEC To Pilot E-Voting In 2021, Seeks Cancellation Of Bye-Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is Most Suitable To Pilot The Affairs Of Nigerians Come 2023 by plenitude(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Election is around the Conner.
just like every other previous elections, it has already taken the tone of bigotry, religious and ethnic divisions. I am asking my fellow Nairalanders, who do you think among the presidential aspirants is most suitable to lead our great country and why are you choosing that person… I was actually rooting for Kingsley Moghalu but unfortunately he lost out in his party’s primary… I was the only one that voted for him in my Unit when he contested under YPP in 2015… religious aside, who is your choice candidate and why are you canvassing for him/him.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Most Suitable To Pilot The Affairs Of Nigerians Come 2023 by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Most Suitable To Pilot The Affairs Of Nigerians Come 2023 by plenitude(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
Peter Obi

Please can you tell us your reasons??
Re: Who Do You Think Is Most Suitable To Pilot The Affairs Of Nigerians Come 2023 by Madmohamed123: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
plenitude:
Election is around the Conner.
just like every other previous elections, it has already taken the tone of bigotry, religious and ethnic divisions. I am asking my fellow Nairalanders, who do you think among the presidential aspirants is most suitable to lead our great country and why are you choosing that person… I was actually rooting for Kingsley Moghalu but unfortunately he lost out in his party’s primary… I was the only one that voted for him in my Unit when he contested under YPP in 2015… religious aside, who is your choice candidate and why are you canvassing for him/him.
you better remove that pilots before omokori come for you.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Most Suitable To Pilot The Affairs Of Nigerians Come 2023 by plenitude(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Madmohamed123:
you better remove that pilots before omokori come for you.

Abeg he patent the word “pilot”
Re: Who Do You Think Is Most Suitable To Pilot The Affairs Of Nigerians Come 2023 by Obidient4life3: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Obi-Datt

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Most Suitable To Pilot The Affairs Of Nigerians Come 2023 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
No Nigerian politician is suitable.They are looters.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Most Suitable To Pilot The Affairs Of Nigerians Come 2023 by chidexleo: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Obi
Because he is not corrupt
He is prudent in financial dealing
He is not a tribal bigot
He is humble
He is young
He can be trusted
HE LOVES THE POOR
He will never cheat anybody
He doesn't give or take bribe ( no shi shi)

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is Most Suitable To Pilot The Affairs Of Nigerians Come 2023 by chidexleo: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
A man that doesn't give or take bribe.
He will fight corruption.
Obi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EDUCATION WILL NOT STOP FULANI FROM THEIR CONQUEST AGENDA / Where's Lauretta Onochie? / Plateau Agency Data Breach Exposes 75,000 Personal Details Of Citizens Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.