Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) (1670 Views)

APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat / PDP Supporter Collapses At Party Secretariat As Atiku Receives Certificate (pic) / APC Removes Oshiomhole’s Pictures, Banners At Party Secretariat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rivers people are a different breed. grin grin grin

Step 1: Resign from the APC

Step 2: Destroy the party Secretariat while at it.

7 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by PresidObi: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin

There are some kinds of things that bring out the devil in humans, 7 years of suffering under APC with another proposed 9 years of same suffering is one of such things.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by LoveNbeloved(f): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wahala
Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Madmohamed123: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
post=114671163:
Rivers people are a different breed. grin grin grin

Step 1: Resign from the APC

Step 2: Destroy the party Secretariat while at it.
wahala for tinubu

6 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Truthisunique2: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Amaechi no lie when he said Niger deltans are "angry" with apc

Amaechi sef is working against the ticket underground like many apc chieftains would

12 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by ironheart(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Now we are getting somewhere. Obi to the rescue

11 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Madmohamed123:
wahala for tinubu
Rivers APC members dey vex grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by sweetonugbu: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Imagin
Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Potbellyman(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Vawulence everywhere

3 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Newton2024: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Leave sentiments and personal interests aside and use your God-given common sense and spirit of humanity.

1. Will Nigerians support a Christian-Christian ticket? NO

2. Will Nigerians support having a two consecutive Christian presidents? NO

3. Will Nigerians support us having a two consecutive Southern presidents? NO

4. Can Hausa/Fulani tribe allow peace to reign in Nigeria if after 16 years and none of their person tasted the office of the presidency? NO

I don't know why Nigerians are like this...

Who did this to us...?

Anyone that's not speaking out to condemn the injustice in the system of governance of this nation don't really love Nigeria...

Tell me why PO won't be the president of Nigeria...

Let me ask you... Between PO, BAT and AA, who will you employ to manage and run a business that's about to go bankrupt and fold...?

Now see...

SE has not ruled for years now, what's wrong if we should try them out...?

OBI is competent and can do the job...

OBI chose a northern Muslim so he brought equity...

ObI fully believes in Nigeria, justice, equity and fairness...

If PO don't win this election, then know that Nigerians have lost hope in Nigeria...

If you're a lover of humanity... If you believe in justice... If you believe in equity and fairness... If you believe that Nigeria deserves the best and will be among the top nations of the world, then support PO.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
APC is a dead party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Reject APC, don't vote for APC

8 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Quest7777: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Expected. No true Muslim will ever support a Christian-Christian President & Vice in this country. Infact that is a recipe for vawulence.

No matter how much people try to sugar-coat it, that M-M ticket will further divide the country along religious lines & heighten the religious tensions & killings in the country.
But the bat doesn't care because his [i]na-my-turn
desperado ambition is worth more than the blood of innocent Nigerians. [/i]

3 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Seezion: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Own goal working

4 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by christejames(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Riverians are special breed of vawulence indicators grin grin grin

Tinubu and his urchins does know what's coming, stronger than tsunami.

4 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by tesppidd: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:
Tinubu Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Leave sentiments and personal interests aside and use your God-given common sense and spirit of humanity.

1. Will Nigerians support a Christian-Christian ticket? NO

2. Will Nigerians support having a two consecutive Christian presidents? NO

3. Will Nigerians support us having a two consecutive Southern presidents? NO

4. Can Hausa/Fulani tribe allow peace to reign in Nigeria if after 16 years and none of their person tasted the office of the presidency? NO

I don't know why Nigerians are like this...

Who did this to us...?

Anyone that's not speaking out to condemn the injustice in the system of governance of this nation don't really love Nigeria...

Tell me why PO won't be the president of Nigeria...

Let me ask you... Between PO, BAT and AA, who will you employ to manage and run a business that's about to go bankrupt and fold...?

Now see...

SE has not ruled for years now, what's wrong if we should try them out...?

OBI is competent and can do the job...

OBI chose a northern Muslim so he brought equity...

ObI fully believes in Nigeria, justice, equity and fairness...

If PO don't win this election, then know that Nigerians have lost hope in Nigeria...

If you're a lover of humanity... If you believe in justice... If you believe in equity and fairness... If you believe that Nigeria deserves the best and will be among the top nations of the world, then support PO.
Tinubu is guilty of 1 and 2.

Atiku is guilty of 3 and 4.

So why did you start your post with only Tinubu?
Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
The guy na Magunus Abe friend main Tinubu ally in Rivers grin grin his post two days ago

5 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Truthisunique2: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu really finished himself

Meanwhile northern Muslims never change mind to vote real muslim atiku

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by 3ple9iner: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
I don't have a problem with him resigning, my problem is when demolishing the structure why didn't he/they leave the Nigerian flag standing.
The Nigerian flag is bigger than him and the APC.

We as a people need to respect somethings.
Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by cenaman(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
APC is dead, will be buried in 2023, by LP.

I am OBI-DIENT what about you?

2 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Prince111111: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
What a bad omen for APC

4 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by OldNairalander(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
No peace for now

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by chidexleo: 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket is the highest form of insensitivity

4 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by ChoCho54(f): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
When is the lizard himself leaving APC?

That's my question gangangan.
Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by NoQualmz: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
3ple9iner:
I don't have a problem with him resigning, my problem is when demolishing the structure why didn't he/they leave the Nigerian flag standing.

Nigeria flag is a non living thing grin
Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Goddey18(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
There said he was building bridges after the primaries when he visited Ameachi, now those bridges are collapsing gradually.
I no fit laugh, this one weak me I swear grin angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Goddey18(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
3ple9iner:

Na earthquake destroy the flag. That's not an ordinary demolishing. grin grin
Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by Slynation(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
It's a very welcoming idea that the Iragbiji BATman scored an own goal with a bicycle kick...!!

Emilo Kan wey no smart...!!
Re: APC Chieftain Resigned Destroy Party Secretariat in his town Rivers State(photo) by techWriter3: 5:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Now we not being somewhere

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Nigerians Can't Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista / Peter Obi Mocked Muslims, Appointed Reverend Father Bauchi State Coordinator / Ballot papers with LP votes found in bush in Okrika LGA of Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.