Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,930 members, 7,821,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity (20591 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges – Shariah Council / Rev Oluoma: Do Not Vote For PDP If You Believe In Equitable Power Rotation / Gani Adams: Fulanis Not Our Problem, But Yoruba Traitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Jking20(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Samunique:
We're not foolish as you think, we understand the game.

So I will advise you to keep quiet and allow people to express their opinions. Alright ?

The fact that it favours you, doesn't mean it's so with others !

If you do not see what others are seeing, I will advise you to keep it shut !!! undecided

You're already weeping
Shey you people are comfortably winning all the Christian states and even 30% votes in North so why are you guys afraid of a common party.

1 Like

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Allah have never allowed fake Muslim rule this nation

Abiola died for it
you're not God

1 Like

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by JoshTim: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
dyera:

You are heartless for wanting to take risk with the lives of christians in Nigeria. Can you bet your life on the fact that such thing will not happen?

Check your mind and your conscience you tribalist.

Una no dey shout IPOB again, na now day break wey una wan become president. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by chubinwa(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
If Muslim Muslim ticket is not a religious colouration, then I don't know what it is
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Samunique(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

You're already weeping
Shey you people are comfortably winning all the Christian states and even 30% votes in North so why are you guys afraid of a common party.
So, Oro wipe omo Igbo nimi abi ?

Ooti da'kan mo !!!
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Truthisunique2: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
you're not God
I speak from the Quran of Allah

Allah rebukes tinubu as a pastor husband
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Golan007: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
Though fake news, I said it..... Tinubu is not going anywhere.

This election is between PDP and Labour party. Thanks.

I want a better country for my kids. They shall see 247 electricity.

If you are a business man and not supporting PO..... Then u need help

Obi attended sandwich courses abeg.

The man na blockhead.

1 Like

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by GoldenstateChel: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lovenorth:
Muslim Muslim ticket is only the political solution to the problems of Nigeria, it's an indication that we are far ahead of every country in Africa
see d one that will not accept or ready to kill if it Christian Christian tickets .
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Babaisha: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Quest7777:

It's either this man has been compromised or he is just being plain stupid.

No true Muslim will ever support a Christian-Christian President & Vice in this country. Infact that is a recipe for vawulance.

Did you read his write-up or you just read the caption and penned down your comment.
Most of us are very laid back in reading, if you have read his write-up well , you would have seen you both are thinking in the same direction.

1 Like

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by proff010: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Don’t mind them they are just spewing thrash upandown
SledgeHammerer:

What happened to the certificates issue? Una don tire? Lol.....

1 Like

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I speak from the Quran of Allah

Allah rebukes tinubu as a pastor husband
go and sleep and stop this politics of hatred. Campaign should be issue-based not mere propaganda. Sell your candidate instead of spreading hate and propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Truthisunique2: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abdul4trust1:
go and sleep and stop this politics of hatred. Campaign should be issue-based not mere propaganda. Sell your candidate instead of spreading hate and propaganda
undecided is Allah word now propaganda Abdul

Don't take legion with a fake Muslim make allah no add you to his punishment
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by PoliteActivist: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

What happened to the certificates issue? Una don tire? Lol.....

Oh, certificate-gate is still very much alive. That and other Tinubu gates.

Here are some:

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
** YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
** TaxThief-gate
** NoSchooling-gate
** MC Oluomo-gate
** Pandora-gate
** LekkiTollGate-gate
** Ritualist-gate

In a sane clime just one of these gates and the man would have respected himself long ago and resigned!

** Oh, I forgot murder-gate (see below)

Here's a short:
Clear instructions on how to vote
https://youtube.com/shorts/LilQzD3ZtBM?feature=share

1 Share

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Youngminister(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
I like Muslim Muslim ticket, incase you don't like it follow me let's be OBIdient and vote Peter Obi for president come 2023 I swear you'll like it
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by ismodiwa(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Quest7777:

It's either this man has been compromised or he is just being plain stupid.

No true Muslim will ever support a Christian-Christian President & Vice in this country. Infact that is a recipe for vawulance.

Yea, we won't vote Christian-christian but will vote Asiwaju and kashim, you guys haven't given a valid reason why these two shouldn't be voted..
Your hate for Islam is a waste of hate to us

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
undecided is Allah word now propaganda Abdul

Don't take legion with a fake Muslim make allah no add you to his punishment
are you God?

1 Like

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by TimmyA: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
My prayer for this man is that the evil, priest pastors and Rev. Fathers went through in the hand of bandits, kidnappers and jihadist will visit this man and his household in multiple folds
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by rightdata: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
If a ruling party brings up a Christian-Christian ticket, riots would have started in many places in the North
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Farid24224(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Did they have to choose an EXTREMIST??
That is the question. Shetima is a KNOWN Bolo Haram enabler. An extreme tribalist and religion is CAUGHT ON AUDIO TAPE while talking to Kunkle being just that!!

Na audio talking...not real!!
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by GoldenstateChel: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
TimmyA:
My prayer for this man is that the evil priest, pastors and Rev. Fathers went through in the hand of bandits, kidnappers and jihadist will visit this man and his household in multiple folds
if a imam that say wat d rev is saying if it is Christian Christian tickets ,dey whould have kill him since or turn wat is saying into blaspheme. D rev did not know apc is d ruling party,which have power and resources to win d elections again
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by allicare: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Do not allow yourself to fall for long speeches and sweet words under any guise.

The Apc ticket will cause doom, pains and destruction Spiritually and Physically if it sails true.

That ticket is a Satanic package that will Launch today's Nigeria into Doom and Darkness Spiritually and Physically if it sails through.

Refuse it! Reject it! Renounce it!
Don't say you were not warned.

You will speak same grammar when Asiwaju will mount the presidency by 2023 IJN. Like a typical Niger pastor rich in grammar but destitute in spiritual understanding

3 Likes

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by saintopus(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by allicare: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tzar:
Some Christians are just mad. Just imagine how the Muslims would’ve reacted to a Christian/Christian ticket!
This is why Muslims especially in the North feel they are 1st class Nigerians, while Christians and others are lower classed.
Christians can accept rubbish sha. Even Israel will not tolerate crap.

sorry for your inferiority complex. I pray for your liberation & my God is given you new identity : First class identify
Tunubu all the way come 2023 IJN

1 Like

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Tzar(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Move on! Slave!
allicare:

sorry for your inferiority complex. I pray for your liberation & my God is given you new identity : First class identify
Tunubu all the way come 2023 IJN
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
CAN will soon threaten him to withdraw his statement. Lol......

Says who..

See how mbaka for make this Obitient movement more stronger
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by God1stson(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Do not allow yourself to fall for long speeches and sweet words under any guise.

The Apc ticket will cause doom, pains and destruction Spiritually and Physically if it sails true.

That ticket is a Satanic package that will Launch today's Nigeria into Doom and Darkness Spiritually and Physically if it sails through.

U see I am a Catholic and will remain one. BUT U'RE VERY CORRECT, MOST OF OUR PRIESTS ARE HIGHLY LEARNED, THAT THEY ALWAYS THING HERE IS EUROPE OR AMERICA. WELL MAYBE THIS ONE SHOULD BE THE NEXT TO BE KIDNAPED BY ISWAP OR BANDITS. OR HE SHOULD WRITE TO THE FAMILY OF DEBORAH OR LEAH SHARIBU AND TELL THEM HIS COMING TO PREACH THE MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET. YEYE SUBMISSIONS. MEN OF ISSACCAR UNDERSTOOD TIMES AND SEASON, THIS ONE NA ONLY THEOLOGY FULL IN HEAD. VIBERANT REVEREND FATHERS LOADED WITH HOLYSPIRIT WILL BY NOW BE CABASHING AGAINST THIS EVIL CLANDESTINE AGENDA.

1 Like

Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by pchukwudi: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
1) This reason is stupid. APC is the ruling party for crying out loud - with all the apparatus of government, including monopoly on violence. No other political party has this advantage.

2) The push back needs to be even more extreme. Anyone who's neutral or supportive of this extremist ticket is either inherently amoral or grossly stupid.

3) Tinubu is visibly a huge disaster in all ramifications. So APC did this with the intention to divide Nigerians along religious lines in order to distract them from Tinubu's loads of unworthiness. APC knows it has zero national appeal or compelling results to run on. So they decided to distract everyone with religious extremism/incitement.

inoki247:
Dere are oda parties wey get balance equation na d cry me I no understand.....

Other options dey dem sha no put gun for ur head to vote APC na diz cry me I no understand.....
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by abednezar: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
What people don't get is that every government office in Nigeria with dominant Muslim leaders always bring about more Muslims parading the new leaders as their fellow brothers and sisters for help according to the Quran, making life very difficult for their Christian counterparts. Christian leaders be wise!
Re: Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity by Friend22(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Righteousness2:

This shows how bigoted you are.
Clinging to myopic opinions no matter how unrefined they are.
You also lack proper comprehension.

Go and read what the man wrote again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) / How APC, PDP, Others Won Seats In Bauchi / Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.