Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,533 members, 7,830,576 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

It’s R3pe When Your Partner Tells You To Stop During S3x And You Don’t – Delta . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It’s R3pe When Your Partner Tells You To Stop During S3x And You Don’t – Delta . (841 Views)

4 Rounds Of S3x And She Allowed Me Escape - Female Prisoner Exposes Police Woman / Enemies Turn Sweethearts: Kogi Commissioner And The R3pe/abuse Victim Elizabeth / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s R3pe When Your Partner Tells You To Stop During S3x And You Don’t – Delta . by OtvnaijaNews(f): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
It’s R3pe When Your Partner Tells You To Stop During S3x And You Don’t – Delta Police PRO, Dsp Bright Edafe

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/its-r3pe-when-your-partner-tells-you-to-stop-during-s3x-and-you-dont-delta-police-pro-dsp-bright-edafe/

Re: It’s R3pe When Your Partner Tells You To Stop During S3x And You Don’t – Delta . by King3urna(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
OtvnaijaNews:
It’s R3pe When Your Partner Tells You To Stop During S3x And You Don’t – Delta Police PRO, Dsp Bright Edafe

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/its-r3pe-when-your-partner-tells-you-to-stop-during-s3x-and-you-dont-delta-police-pro-dsp-bright-edafe/

I no understand
Re: It’s R3pe When Your Partner Tells You To Stop During S3x And You Don’t – Delta . by Flamethehussler: 2:53am On Jul 13, 2022
King3urna:

I no understand
How will the prosecutor present the case?
Re: It’s R3pe When Your Partner Tells You To Stop During S3x And You Don’t – Delta . by Lanretoye(m): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2022
U don cum,me I never cum...u come dey tell me stop,u self wan rip me be that nah. grin
Re: It’s R3pe When Your Partner Tells You To Stop During S3x And You Don’t – Delta . by Franzinni: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Technically you are right ... But..Omo....meeen!
Re: It’s R3pe When Your Partner Tells You To Stop During S3x And You Don’t – Delta . by PerfectStranger(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
U don cum,me I never cum...u come dey tell me stop,u self wan rip me be that nah. grin
Wisdom dey choke you grin cheesy
Re: It’s R3pe When Your Partner Tells You To Stop During S3x And You Don’t – Delta . by OBoy50: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2022
grin
You dey maaaaad? grin
Re: It’s R3pe When Your Partner Tells You To Stop During S3x And You Don’t – Delta . by Thomthom(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2022
I don't understand.. Why start what you can't finish

(1) (Reply)

Buried In The Kitchen: The Dark Truth Behind The Murder Of Georgina Asor / Tinubu Certificate Saga: Nigeria Nurses In The UK Are Now Told To Write Exams / Family Of Us-based Bodybuilder Shot By Wife Set To Take His Body Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.