Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Nigerian Dream! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Dream! (512 Views)

Dear Nigerians, Sorry, President Buhari Is Not The Nigerian Dream / My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. / What Is The Nigerian Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Dream! by CyberG: 3:58am On Jul 28, 2011
American founding and past leaders dreamed with their eyes opened for their unborn generations! Today, everyone from India, China, Nigeria, Canada, Mexico, etc would do almost anything for a short at the reality of that dream! Stay with me and focus on the dream (and yes, I am aware of the wars, debt, political backa-backa), but this dream has been achieved, is being achieved and will still be achieved tomorrow by Americans! Yes? My question:

[size=16pt]What is the Nigerian Dream?[/size]

If there is nothing of such, when will Nigeria and its leaders begin to work on creating something for the generations unborn to aspire to?

(1) (Reply)

Judge Chides Efcc Over Selective Justice: / Okonjo-iweala Meets Us Investors Over Nigerian Economy / Chime Thrilled With Progress At Adani Farm Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.