Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG (2438 Views)

Drone Photos Of Benin Stadium, Secretariat Buildings In Edo / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by 9jahotblog: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Drone pictures of the massive Pdp rally in Ejigbo City
Thanks to the good people of Ejigbo Land for coming. Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s a goal. Workaholic indefatigable Honourable Bamidele Salam is a goal. Indefatigable Honourable Olujinmi Asagade is a goal.
Oti zeh
Victories on every side

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by Jostoman: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Adeleke don't worry, Osun state people are going to retrieve your mandate back to you on Saturday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by Ademola47(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
He looks like someone that would make a good governor.

5 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by Prince111111: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is what we call a real crowd not those uniform infiltrated images we saw in the noon.

8 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by 9jahotblog: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
More pictures below

3 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by Adexxi(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
These are the real osun indigenes with voting power not those imported agberos from Lagos we saw in the noon .

6 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by 9jahotblog: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
ÈJÌGBÒ LOCAL GOVERNMENT HAS PROVEN ITS SUPPORT FOR IMOLE

Our dear local government, Ejigbo,in organised rally of Peoples Democratic Party for Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke,the Guber Candidate, July 16 governorship election, has undoubtedly proven that PDP is the only party rocking in Ejigbo and its environs. Electorates and party loyalists gathered in larger number to celebrate Imole, assured that Imole's emergence in the forthcoming election in Osun is held in their bossom hearts. The enthusiastic campaigners in their different eulogical songs of praise, intimated the Osun next governor that no money-bag politician in Ejigbo, Osun,and Nigeria can seduce them with monetary gratifications. They opined that they could not sell their conscience because selling it translated to selling their posterity. The aggrieved masses declared that Oyetola-led administration has reasonably beyond doubt showed its true picture in the state as cruel and inhumane government as the associates and heavier-weight politicians were abandoned in the government without considering their last drop of sweat in the struggle which stole mandate belonging to Adeleke through technicality of court injunction in 2018. The people have spoken aloud hinging on premise that they will vote Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke in a wider margin than no party relying on court technicality can cover let alone challenge in court of law.

Addressing the electorally battle-ready enthusiasts of PDP, Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke condemned insecurity in the local government which resorted to close-down of only commercial bank in the ancient local government headquarters. The intending Osun next governor promised to facilitate banks to Ejigbo with a very close security architecture.Senator Adeleke said he would prioritise agriculture in his government if elected through giving maximum support for the farmers by doling out free agro-allied substances to the farmers. He emphasised the prompt action to take on revamping the pitiable situation of the state workers and pensioners. He noted that it is statutory right of workers to receive salaries as and when due and no government should ostentatiously boast on the payment as a tangible achievement. He beseeched the traders to wake up and not be gullibly bamboozled with recently deviced trader money by the government of the day in the state. He assured that when he emerges as governor,he will provide shoft loans to the reasonable tune which will be enough capital to either start up business or support it. Besides, Adeleke avowed that he will return the era of subsidised transport by providing buses which will take passengers to and from Cote D'Ivoire and other states of the country in order to relieve national and international traders of costlier fare they expend on transportation.

At Elejigbo palace, Ogiyan of Ejigbo,His Royal Majesty,Oba Omowonuola Olayode Oyesosin, on behalf of the local government traditional council, disclosed that in the recent time,all indications have given political signal that Ejigbo Local Government belongs to Peoples Democratic Party and nothing can deter the party from winning all imminent and 2023 general elections. The Chairman of Obas in the local government ascertained that Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke is winning in Ejigbo hands down because Ejigbo has woken up from slumber and will do all within its disposal to ensure that no party will ever drag PDP into the mud any longer. The monarch said people of the Local Government who are gleeful to Imole's emergence as Osun next executive governor are more than ones dejected, the clearest assurance that Adeleke is unconditionally loved to direct affairs of the state in his intentional government capacity. He therefore,prayed that God will make his winning easier than anyone can imagine.

Ejigbo Local Government is for Imole, Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke. His winning in the Saturday Osun Guber Election remains unshakable!

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by Honjoshy4u: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Adeleke is coasting home to victory

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by 9jahotblog: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
More pictures below

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by countryfive: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wow! See brown roofs all over the place, this tells me that poverty is dealing with this people .
Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by olril17(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Adexxi:
These are the real osun indigenes with voting power not those imported agberos from Lagos we saw in the noon .
You seem to know a lot about ife,how do you think the votes in ife will go ?
Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by Billygee2u: 5:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Jostoman:
Adeleke don't worry, Osun state people are going to retrieve your mandate back to you on Saturday.
Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by Billygee2u: 5:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Jostoman:
You're very much right.
The people love Adeleke

1 Like

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by 9jahotblog: 5:42am On Jul 13, 2022
More beautiful pictures from Ejigbo mega rally yesterday. Recording of massive turnout here. Congratulations to Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in advance.

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by 9jahotblog: 5:45am On Jul 13, 2022
More shiny pictures below

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by 9jahotblog: 5:47am On Jul 13, 2022
More pictures here. The incoming Governor is here.

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by 9jahotblog: 5:50am On Jul 13, 2022
We welcome His Excellency Alh. Atiku Abubakar To The Grand Finale Gubernatorial Campaign Of Sen. Adeleke Ademola Nurudeen Jackson & Prince Kolawole Adewusi. Osun Stand For Ademola/Adewusi

#OsunForAdeleke...

2 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by 9jahotblog: 5:55am On Jul 13, 2022
Arrival of Distinguish Senator NURUDEEN ADEMOLA JACKSON ADELEKE @ Ogiyan of Ejigbo Palace to received Royal Blessing of HRM Ejigbo yesterday ..

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by 9jahotblog: 5:56am On Jul 13, 2022
More pictures of the visit.

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by 9jahotblog: 5:59am On Jul 13, 2022
More

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by Adexxi(m): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Yes , ife is my natural home.

IFE is a known to be a pdp town, we've always voted pdp in every election. If you are contesting any position involving ife votes and you manage to win pdp ticket , then you are very much guaranteed of ife votes . During Aregbe time , he do call us pdp sympathizer cool. I remember him nearly crying when seeking second term at Enuwa begging for ife votes.

The truth is if you have ife full support then you are almost coasting to victory just Ife central lg votes will swallow about four
lg votes in ijesa axis , if not more than that self grin. Tho ijesa has more lgs. So to the business:

1. Ife East: This is the lg of Omisore , comprises of votes in ife and Modakeke. This is the second biggest lg of ife . This lg do deliver huge votes ooo. Sincerely I don't see Omisore losing this lg considering the largest votes in this lg coming from Ilare axis in ife and this people are quite loyal to Omisore. The thing is pdp will see much votes too and if Modakeke could also vote Adeleke then it huge plus for Adeleke . By Landslide Apc could get up to 17k+ votes shocked. But I think pdp should be able to do better at least reduce the margin, perhaps by miracle grin

2.Ife south: This is lg outside of ife comprising of ifewara and other villages and settlements. Na here Apc do ojoro in 2018 embarassed. Omisore father is a king in one of those villages now late tho. I must say Apc always win here but Pdp always get many votes here . I guess they've never win pdp by 2k votes here , but the people are very angry with Omisore with the role he played in 2018 here. So the table might turn in pdp favour . Still if Apc will win , they can't win pdp here by 2k votes. Total number of votes will be less than 13k votes both parties.

3. Ife north: This is the lg belonging to the Orígbó méjèje , case also similar to ife south . The bitter truth is I see pdp getting this lg. Total number of votes will less than 15k here for both parties.

4. Ife central: Here come the biggest lg in ife. Infact in term of registered voters it is the biggest in osun after Osogbo lg. This is the lg of the elites in ife . This is the lg of Prince Adewusi , Adeleke chosen deputy. This is my lg too grin. Pdp will put it effort to win or perhaps damage the votes coming from this lg cos' once Apc couldn't get this lg then they will be so worried . On a normal day pdp should win this lg but our politics is funny sometimes shocked. Still I see pdp winning this lg.

The thing is majority of people don't know Omisore don't have the support he used to have in ife again. Many big politician in ife didn't dump pdp then , they still remain and they are frontrunners in his campaign. Pdp will so much do well in ijesha axis , I see them them winning 4/6 lg there. Make I hear your own town analysis too lipsrsealed

olril17:

You seem to know a lot about ife,how do you think the votes in ife will go ?

3 Likes

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by olril17(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Adexxi:

IFE is a known to be a pdp town, we've always voted pdp in every election. If you are contesting any position involving ife votes and you manage to win pdp ticket , then you are very much guaranteed of ife votes . During Aregbe time , he do call us pdp sympathizer cool. I remember him nearly crying when seeking second term at Enuwa begging for ife votes.

The truth is if you have ife full support then you are almost coasting to victory just Ife central lg votes will swallow about four
lg votes in ijesa axis , if not more than that self grin. Tho ijesa has more lgs. So to the business:

1. Ife East: This is the lg of Omisore , comprises of votes in ife and Modakeke. This is the second biggest lg of ife . This lg do deliver huge votes ooo. Sincerely I don't see Omisore losing this lg considering the largest votes in this lg coming from Ilare axis in ife and this people are quite loyal to Omisore. The thing is pdp will see much votes too and if Modakeke could also vote Adeleke then it huge plus for Adeleke . By Landslide Apc could get up to 17k+ votes shocked. But I think pdp should be able to do better at least reduce the margin, perhaps by miracle grin

2.Ife south: This is lg outside of ife comprising of ifewara and other villages and settlements. Na here Apc do ojoro in 2018 embarassed. Omisore father is a king in one of those villages now late tho. I must say Apc always win here but Pdp always get many votes here . I guess they've never win pdp by 2k votes here , but the people are very angry with Omisore with the role he played in 2018 here. So the table might turn in pdp favour . Still if Apc will win , they can't win pdp here by 2k votes. Total number of votes will be less than 13k votes both parties.

3. Ife north: This is the lg belonging to the Orígbó méjèje , case also similar to ife south . The bitter truth is I see pdp getting this lg. Total number of votes will less than 15k here for both parties.

4. Ife central: Here come the biggest lg in ife. Infact in term of registered voters it is the biggest in osun after Osogbo lg. This is the lg of the elites in ife . This is the lg of Prince Adewusi , Adeleke chosen deputy. This is my lg too grin. Pdp will put it effort to win or perhaps damage the votes coming from this lg cos' once Apc couldn't get this lg then they will be so worried . On a normal day pdp should win this lg but our politics is funny sometimes shocked. Still I see pdp winning this lg.

The thing is majority of people don't know Omisore don't have the support he used to have in ife again. Many big politician in ife didn't dump pdp then , they still remain and they are frontrunners in his campaign. Pdp will so much do well in ijesha axis , I see them them winning 4/6 lg there. Make I hear your own town analysis too lipsrsealed

Thanks
I know about ife south abit considering i went to osun state university,and my campus was in ifetedo,headquarters of ife south. Ifetedo is a pdp town however I think garage olode due to omisore’s father being king there(well he is late now)may be pro apc.
I know ife is traditionally a pdp town but due to omisore I don’t know whether they will still vote for pdp or not. But I know pdp deputy governor is from there(but how influential is he though?) and pdp also have ajilesoro who seems to be loved by most ife people.
Anyway I’m from osogbo but to be honest I can’t really say who will win cos osogbo is an apc town but over the years the gap between apc and pdp has so closed to the extent if pdp wins osogbo now I will not be surprised.
My area(where i live)for example in osogbo is about 99 percent pro Adeleke I doubt apc will get even 5 percent here but my family house at oluode may still be pro apc.
If pdp did not win in osogbo the gap will not be too significant.
Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by olril17(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Adexxi:

And lastly sir, how popular is pdp deputy Adewusi in ile ife considering he is a prince?
To be honest though ife has no reason to vote apc considering the apc government did not even do much in the town but in politics like u said you never know
Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by Adexxi(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Adewusi was a former chairman of ife east lg. Comparing his popularity with Omisore, na like elephant and goat ooo grin. But nature of ife politics you don't have to be that big for people to vote you . Ajilesoro started the politics around 2016 I think, I'm one of the foundation member, we do have a meeting once in a week . Look at the love, support, respect he got in ife.

Many of my friends have seen which I tried to seek their opinion who they are are voting all said Adeleke. Another thing is Adeleke is very wise to pick a deputy from ife, this will surely damage the amount of votes Omisore ought to deliver to Apc. Pdp will surely put more damage in ife north and central.
olril17:

And lastly sir, how popular is pdp deputy Adewusi in ile ife considering he is a prince?
To be honest though ife has no reason to vote apc considering the apc government did not even do much in the town but in politics like u said you never know
Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by Adexxi(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Thanks for the analysis bro. What is Oyetola popularity in osogbo and do you see Aregbe being a spoiler to him there . You are right the gap will be insignificant. Right now I'm just curious about Iwo and Ejigbo votes
olril17:

Thanks
I know about ife south abit considering i went to osun state university,and my campus was in ifetedo,headquarters of ife south. Ifetedo is a pdp town however I think garage olode due to omisore’s father being king there(well he is late now)may be pro apc.
I know ife is traditionally a pdp town but due to omisore I don’t know whether they will still vote for pdp or not. But I know pdp deputy governor is from there(but how influential is he though?) and pdp also have ajilesoro who seems to be loved by most ife people.
Anyway I’m from osogbo but to be honest I can’t really say who will win cos osogbo is an apc town but over the years the gap between apc and pdp has so closed to the extent if pdp wins osogbo now I will not be surprised.
My area(where i live)for example in osogbo is about 99 percent pro Adeleke I doubt apc will get even 5 percent here but my family house at oluode may still be pro apc.
If pdp did not win in osogbo the gap will not be too significant.

Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by EgbonOyedele: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
imole blah blah blah ipinle

cheesy
Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by EgbonOyedele: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by YorubaSlur: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Abeg make Peter no go spoil market for my man Imole Osun.

Labour party should support PDP
Re: Drone Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Rally In Ejigbo LG by ajekpaks(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Same crowd different parties...

with a million Naira you can organise them...

but 10 organic supporters are better than 1million bought supporters..

Vote wisely

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Watching His CNN Interview, I Believe Peter Obi Would Be Worse Than Buhari / Labour Party Posted Peter Obi GCE Results / Early Picture Of Peter Obi's Rally In Kwara. E Choke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.