Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? (1536 Views)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Businessman, Obinna Echianu, Commits Suicide By Hanging Inside Kuje Prison / Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by nairamaniac: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
I want to make this as brief as possible.
Life in Nigeria as a Freeman has become sooo hard.
To even get connected to the right persons is like getting initiated to secret cult.

But imagine if you were incarcerated in a place like Kuje prison right next to all these big big boys we are hearing are in there?

Ex Governors, Ex-police chiefs(Abba Kyrie) and several other government bigboys.

There's no way one wdnt get aquaintted and develop some decent relationship with some or all of them.

Even the Boko Haram lords that excaped seems to be well connected to the Government.

So my question is what qualifications do I need to have to make it to that particular prison?

Or what offense specifically do I need to commit to land there?

I need a change of environment to test my luck and communication-pitch.

Please only matured minds are needed here.
I'm not frustrated.
I'm doing quite good here, trust me.

But I just need an upgrade with the kind of people I meet in this freeworld.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by braine(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Interesting question.

I think the easiest would be internet fraud in Abuja, or other non-capital crimes like theft that will give you some light sentences maybe.

Or you can try getting caught for homosexuality. It is a crime in Nigeria and you get 14 years for it. This sounds like a good one coz you have the potential of being a prison biittch and you know bitchhes get the men, aka the "connection" you are looking for. You'll be shocked at how much market and connection you'll get.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by nairamaniac: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
braine:
Interesting question.

I think the easiest would be internet fraud in Abuja.

I am thinking of going there as one of the excapees.

That may give me a soft landing there. It would be a win-win situation for both myself and the Nigeria prison service.

Would give them one more person to add to their list of those that have been recaptured or returned.

That's oneless danger to the society.
Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by nairamaniac: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Seun, lalasticlala please push this to front page.

Some of us want a change of environment to meet entirely new sets of people.
Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na so madness dey start. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by dnawah(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2022
nairamaniac:
To even get connected to the right persons is like getting initiated to secret cult.

But imagine if you were incarcerated in a place like Kuje prison right next to all these big big boys we are hearing are in there?

Ex Governors, Ex-police chiefs(Abba Kyrie) and several other government bigboys.

There's no way one wdnt get aquaintted and develop some decent relationship with some or all of them.

Even the Boko Haram lords that excaped seems to be well connected to the Government.

So my question is what qualifications do I need to have to make it to that particular prison?

I'm not frustrated.

Thanks.
that guy for Japan way kill former prime minister,if na for nigeria here na kuje direct,na example I give o!, I no say make u go kill any ministers or presidents o! angry

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by Lanretoye(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Can u imagine what this one wishes for himself.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by nairamaniac: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2022
dnawah:
that guy for Japan way kill former prime minister,if na for nigeria here na kuje direct,na example I give o!, I no say make u go kill any ministers or presidents o! angry
I may commit the same crime.

And these idiots may misdirect me to kirikiri instead.
I really need some private moments amid undivided-attention with some high profile people in that kuje prison.
Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by ciencee(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2022
nairamaniac:

I'm not frustrated.

Thanks.
The crime you need to commit to be send there; as a freeman, you would be killed and buried, only those with connection are sent to that place.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by ciencee(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2022
nairamaniac:

I am thinking of going there as one of the excapees.

That may give me a soft landing there. It would be a win-win situation for both myself and the Nigeria prison service.

Would give them one more person to add to their list of those that have been recaptured or returned.

That's oneless danger to the society.

What if they decides to eliminate all the captured escapee, it would mean you just went to die another person's death.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by nairamaniac: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2022
ciencee:

What if they decides to eliminate all the captured escapee, it would mean you just went to die another person's death.

What you said here has never happened there.

On worst case scenerios, there are breakouts.
Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by nairamaniac: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2022
ciencee:

pThe crime you need to commit to be send there; as a freeman, you would be killed and buried, only those with connection are sent to that place.
You have partly answered my question.
Thanks. So I need to attain an appreciable status before being worthy of being sent in there?
I don't have connections. But i assure them of attaining their expected connection&status if given a chance to be there for a very short while.

I'm a very promising intelligent young man. And have my ways with the ears of intelligent-likeminds.
Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by epondudu: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
nairamaniac:

I really need some private moments amid undivided-attention with some high profile people in that kuje prison.

Try it and you will surely find yourself in PANTI grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by Pathokpo: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Beebah2000:
Na so madness dey start. undecided
This is behind masness. Mind you, more than 50 percent of Nigerian youths would dive at the opportunity to spend a year in kuje prison just in order to come in close proximity with their oppressors. It shows a pure state of hopelessness and haplessness in the mind of many Nigerian youths. An acute change is needed in this country as soon as possible. I don't care how it would come about but it is needed.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by nairamaniac: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
epondudu:

Try it and you will surely find yourself in PANTI grin

God forbid bahd thing!
I have visited inmates in panti a few times.
I was never impressed.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by fman(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
you no b
Michael Scofield
Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by Padipadi(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
nairamaniac:

Cool. I can epp you to Kuje prison. So easy that if you wished to get there by Monday, you ll be there.
Mumu!
Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by nairamaniac: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Cool. I can epp you to Kuje prison. So easy that if you wished to get there by Monday, you ll be there.
Mumu!
😁😁😁😁😁

You enter another thread to route out weapons to attack with in another thread.

Coward!
Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by Padipadi(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
nairamaniac:
😁😁😁😁😁

You enter another thread to route out weapons to attack with in another thread.

Coward!
Super coward. You should call me a conqueror.
Why you go create this kinda thread?
Your state of mind is of concern to me.
I told you that I v your drugs but you no wan go for rehab.
Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
Very easy. Make flat headers your close friends.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Required Profile & Status To Be In Kuje Prison? by Stanleymaster1: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
Just see a criminal commiting crime and report to the police, you are already a jail candidate.

Police man go see white, e go say I sa dat thing na red.

(1) (Reply)

Mosque-goers Fight Dirty Inside Mosque Over Control Of Mosque: 1 Killed / Truecaller Really Saved My Dad O / Canadian-nigerian Olympic Wrestler-philanthropist Stabbed In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.