Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

BAT Is Defeated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BAT Is Defeated (660 Views)

CSU: Hurray, BAT Is Finally Free!!! / BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAT Is Defeated by immortalcrown(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
The North set BAT up and he fell for it. Giving him a Muslim-Muslim ticket is a strategy to turn majority of voters against him and give Atiku more votes. It will become clearer few weeks to the election.

The main reason they do not want him is he is not someone that will be submissive to them.

1 Like

Re: BAT Is Defeated by Phaantom22: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Is it the north alone that decides who should be president? Change your mindset. Power must rotate if we should remain as one or we go our separate ways. After all the North is feeling from resources of others.

2 Likes

Re: BAT Is Defeated by VandalSavage(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu chances are slim...but anything is possible in this country undecided

Atiku is most likely the winner which is why I am already processing my Visa to travel abroad, cause I can't live under the harshness of another evil fulani man's regime angry

1 Like

Re: BAT Is Defeated by Viscuz: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Homosexuality does not pay grin

Re: BAT Is Defeated by Emilokoiyawon: 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Everybody na prophet until the thing happen. Just wait, we are almost there.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Mandate I stand gidigba. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BAT Is Defeated by immortalcrown(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Phaantom22:
Is it the north alone that decides who should be president? Change your mindset. Power must rotate if we should remain as one or we go our separate ways. After all the North is feeling from resources of others.
This is about reality, not about mindset. The North alone cannot determine the next president but has the potential to make a significant change in the determination. This means Atiku and Obi will get more votes than Tinubu. My post does not say who will be the next president. So, change the mindset you use to read. By Tinubu being defeated, I simply mean he will no longer get so much votes as speculated before now. He was speculated to either win or the second highest votes because of his party and his influence.
Re: BAT Is Defeated by Phaantom22: 6:46am On Jul 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are an illiterate who cannot understand simple English. Did my post say who the next president is? Did I say Atiku will win? Are Atiku and BAT the only contestant? I simply said the plot is to give Atiku more votes. Does "more votes" mean "the highest vote"? I said they do not want him, meaning they are trying to make him fail. By being defeated, I simply mean his votes are definitely depleted because of the ticket. He is defeated because the initial speculation is he will get the highest votes because of his party and influence.
Though I can't read your epistle but the word illiteracy is best fitted if you're making reference to your self.
Re: BAT Is Defeated by immortalcrown(m): 6:47am On Jul 13, 2022
Phaantom22:
Though I can't read your epistle but the word illiteracy is best fitted if you're making reference to your self.
After the election, come back here to reaffirm your position.
Re: BAT Is Defeated by Ranksun: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2022
Just passing

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Real Reason I Campaigned For Adeleke To Defeat Oyetola – Davido / Muslim-muslim Ticket Dangerous Signal, It’s Impossible And Can’t Work – Clark / Ganduje Describes Tinubu As A Man Of Integrity That Nigeria Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.