Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. (2752 Views)

VP Osinbajo Going For Vacation In Dubai - Sahara Repoters / Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by Jakumo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2006
I recall an old saying which states that it takes a very patient man to cook a slab of granite rock.  May the Egbesu gods bless Owo and Ono with infinite patience as they await Seun's response to this battlefront invitation.   In the meantime, travel documents may as well be prepared for the possible arrival of a substitutionary personal assistant in the delta.
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by toshmann(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2006
cant believe this

It's unfortunate that Seun does not believe in the existence of any god.

seun is it true? i hope it is not. b/c,if it is true, then u have no "locus standi" to comment on religious issues in a religious country like nigeria.
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by Jakumo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2006
Toshman quite to the contrary, it takes a mind that is free of religious indoctrination to recognize the utter absurdity of religious indoctrination.
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by toshmann(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2006
u are sure? ittakes a religious nigerian mind to understand the nitty-gritty of religious violence in nigeria
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by Seun(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2006
If it makes you feel any better, I used to be a Christian:
Read https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-4959.0.html
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by toshmann(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2006
lol, dear administrator, u have every right to choose any religion or no religion at all.

and we are not quarelling. are we?
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by toshmann(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2006
dear administrator,

i have read ur reference, it is difficult to explain to u that God exists, i will refer u to some sound religious authority. The bible.

pray b4 reading it. may God help u AMEN
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2006
This thread is sooooooooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by owo(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2006
Dear Administrator,
this invitation is still open.
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2006
buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by 9ijaMan: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2006
Seun,
Maybe u should try to read the Qur'an. Perhaps you'll understand that God really exists.
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by Seun(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2006
Send me the money for the trip! cheesy
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by owo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2006
The purpose(s) of the trip are well set out.
Unfortunately, giving you the money will not help to accomplish these aims.

We humbly decline this request .

The invitation is still open, though
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by toshmann(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2006
Seun:

Send me the money for the trip! cheesy

lol administrator "wan chop money'' lol
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by SIBLI06(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2006
I agree that it would be foolish for Seun to visit the creeks. Owo if you need a voice why do you need Seun. Surely you can get a camera and go round the swamps reporting yourself. If you send me the pics i'll put something together for you that WILL grab peoples attention. Maybe Seun would allow us to show the report here?? Seun

Since 1998 I have visited every single flow station and accessible wellhead in the Northern and southern swamp locations. I can not say everybody is welcoming but generally the people who are located in and around the flowstations are very nice and friendly people even though Nigeria is not looking after them. I have however been held against my will on 3 occasions in the region (Not for more than 24 hours at any time).

I truly feel for the people living in these areas. Why should they continue to suffer when all other parts of Nigeria are enjoying the money that is made in the delta.

My Belief! (would you agree) When oil companies make payments to local host communities, the bigwigs of the communities do not use the money for their kinsmen. How can all this poverty stop when the people you have placed in a privileged position looks only after himself? As I said it is just my opinion, I get angry sometimes listening to people complain about oil company this and white man that when the biggest problem lies right in front of you.

Peace to ALL Nigerians & God bless the needy in the swamps. smiley
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2006
toshmann:

cheesy administrator "wan chop money'' cheesy

buhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by wande(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2006
seun,

You should get yourself prepared to prove that you are truely the son of your great ancestors,
the Egbes, ayetas, madarikans and all other black medicines are not there for fun, please contact Gani Adama or any notable OPC guru in your area for details. Enjoy yourself and have a nice time.

Owo thank you for being generous toward our administrator.
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by Jakumo(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2006
Wande since you have such an encyclopedic knowledge of local juju fortification, perhaps you will be willing to demonstrate a few items from that menu in order to illustrate their effectiveness so that Seun will be tempted to heed your advice about using such African stealth technology during his visit to the delta war front.

To test the Ayeta ( bullet dodging juju ), kindly proceed with your well-sharpened cutlass to the nearest police checkpoint for the purpose of threatening the first armed cop you see with a fearsome display of your best machette wielding and slashing moves.  Photographic evidence of your physical immunity to a few bursts of automatic rifle fire will convincingly establish your jujulogical warfare credentials in the log-books of even the most jaded sceptics here at Nairaland.   

The proficiency of your Egbe (dematerialization and disappearance juju ) can be showcased in similarly dramatic fashion if a camera crew is also present to record for posterity your miraculous survival after you jump into fast flowing traffic along a busy highway while invoking and summoning that potent magic with a few choice incantations to the Egbe gods.

Wande, na ya eye we dey look.  Everything dey ya hand now, and we dey follow you for back.
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by toshmann(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2006
lol,
all these fortification for a holiday trip to naijadelta?heheheeeeee.
administrator ur friends really like u ooo. lol
anyway, we all do.
have a nice trip to nigerdelta smiley
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by Zahymaka(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2006
Wande, na ya eye we dey look. Everything dey ya hand now, and we dey follow you for back.

I thought Jakumo didn't use pidgin English? By the way, you're the funniest guy around - keep it up!
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by ono(m): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2006
Zahy,
Brother Jakumo is no boy o. He's our amiable, very logical, reasonable and thoroughly educated guru in da house. You need to get to know him very well. He's altogether funny.

Bros Jakumo, make u carry go! we dey behind you like the tortoise shell.
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by Zahymaka(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2006
I never called oga Jakumo a "boy". There's  a quirk "Moderator" Segun has programmed into the regular expression engine that changes all instances of g-u-y to b-o-y when posting in this forum.
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by toshmann(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2006
Zahymaka:

I never called oga Jakumo a "boy". There's a quirk "Moderator" Segun has programmed into the regular expression engine that changes all instances of g-u-y to b-o-y when posting in this forum.

yes i've noticed that stuff. i guess we can call on our dear moderator to do something about it or is the word guy unconstitutional to nairaland forum, or has our amiable administrator changed our constitution? cheesy
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by Zahymaka(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2006
Resolved! guy Guy GUy GUY gUY guY guy --- Hurray it works!
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by toshmann(m): 2:43am On Mar 22, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy guy guy guy my guy yeeeeee hurrayyy seun my guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by KukuraontheMove(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2008
Seun
you believe the people of the Niger Delta do not value lives right? What about your own youth group adjuncts? The OPC? Do they value lives? I say your group because of the widespread support they got from most yorubas, which dissipated when they split and started preying on themselves.
Because no group could have survived for so long if there was not some level of tacit support in terms of funding and logistics to enable it carry out its operations.
Look, don't be an armchair judge! Find out why suddenly, the people of the Niger Delta suddenly "Do Not Value Lives". How long has oil been produced in Nigeria? Since the 50s right?
Open your eyes and talk with sense of appreciation of what they go through.
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by mamagee3(f): 1:40am On Nov 18, 2009
I hope seun goes and never returns so I'll take over nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: Open Invitation To Seun: Field Tour/vacation In The Niger Delta For Mr Admin. by sirt1(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2010
mama-gee:

I hope seun goes and never returns so I'll take over nairaland. grin grin grin

U wanted to reap where u never sowed. Wicked being.

(1) (2)

How Lagos Hopes A Railway Will End Daily Endurance Test And Change Lives / Adams Oshiomole To Join PDP As Npdp Join APC / PHOTOS : Nigerian Troops Arrest 3 Female Undercover Operatives Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.