Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Hiv Positive Matchmaker - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Positive Matchmaker (816 Views)

Premium Matchmaker / How To Find Hiv Positive Single In 2022 - Hiv Dating Sites 2022 / HIV Positive Heart 2 Heart Buddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Positive Matchmaker by hivposmatchmeka: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Since 2015, we've been in matchmaking business on Facebook and on whatsapp with good reputation and testimonies, with no blemish. We connect hiv positive Nigerian singles together either living in or outside Nigeria. We're the best in what we do. Try us, and you will be glad.
Contact advocate the admin of HPM on 07063085870 (call or whatsapp) or hivpositivematchmaker@gmail.com
Note that we no longer matchmake for free.
It's just a token, and very affordable.
Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by hivposmatchmeka: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Matchmaking Service
An Edo guy who lives and works in UK. A 42yr old guy looking for a tall, slim and dark beautiful Nigerian Lady for a relationship that leads to marriage. either living in Nigeria or UK. From the age of 28 to 35yrs. Must be ready to relocate. Kindly contact us if falls in this category and you're interested. Advocate : 07063085870. Please, this is no fun. Fun seeker should steer clear of this
Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by hivposmatchmeka: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Matchmaking Service
A dark Christian lady in her late 40 who's living in Europe is looking for a serious, God fearing Nigerian man who is between 46 and 52. Either staying in or outside Nigeria. He must be hard working. Distance is not a barrier.
Kindly contact advocate on 07063085870 if available and interested.
Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by chysam: 9:05am On May 31, 2023
Is there any website for Hepatitis infected persons in Nigeria looking for soul mates?

hepatitis not HIV

If anyone knows,please advice
Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheSuperX, come and see... grin grin grin
Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by TheSuperX(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
TheSuperX, come and see... grin grin grin
Why are you mentioning me on old threads? did I ever deny that Nigerians dosen't have HIV/AIDS? I only said that South Africa is the headquarter of HIV/AIDS in the world which is a valid fact. 😂😂

Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
The same way Nigeria is the headquarters of sickle cell..🤣🤣🤣
TheSuperX:
Why are you mentioning me on old threads? did I ever deny that Nigerians dosen't have HIV/AIDS? I only said that South Africa is the headquarter of HIV/AIDS in the world which is a valid fact. 😂😂
Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by TheSuperX(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
The same way Nigeria is the headquarters of sickle cell..🤣🤣🤣
Ode....atleast it's not as deadly as HIV/AIDS and Nigeria dosen't have the highest people living with sickle cell unlike your country that has the highest People living with HIV/AIDS. 😂😂

Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Keep living in denial while your people die of sickle cell..🤣🤣🤣

If sickle cell is not deadly, then why the need for a genotype test?
TheSuperX:
Ode....atleast it's not as deadly as HIV/AIDS and Nigeria dosen't have the highest people living with sickle cell unlike your country that has the highest People living with HIV/AIDS. 😂😂
Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by TheSuperX(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Keep living in denial while your people die of sickle cell..🤣🤣🤣

If sickle cell is not deadly, then why the need for a genotype test?
You are the one living in denial, alot of people are dying of HIV/AIDS in your country and you still have the temerity to argue with me, tell your people to stop fvcking around without protections, Nevermind I know that you also fvck around without protections so it's a waste. 😂😂😂
Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Okay... smiley smiley smiley
TheSuperX:
You are the one living in denial, alot of people are dying of HIV/AIDS in your country and you still have the temerity to argue with me, tell your people to stop fvcking around without protections, Nevermind I know that you also fvck around without protections so it's a waste. 😂😂😂
Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
And tell your people to stop producing sickle cell babies too...🤣🤣🤣
TheSuperX:
Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by TheSuperX(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
And tell your people to stop producing sickle cell babies too...🤣🤣🤣
Tell ur people to stop the deadly spreading HIV/AIDS
Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
And tell your people to stop spreading the deadly sickle cell worldwide since they're allergic to staying in their country.
TheSuperX:
Tell ur people to stop the deadly spreading HIV/AIDS

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by TheSuperX(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
And tell your people to stop spreading the deadly sickle cell worldwide since they're allergic to staying in their country.
The people that have sickle cell in Nigeria isn't up to 2 million, unlike you primitive xenophobic drongos that have 9 million people with the deadly HIV/AIDS.

U people should stay in ur country and spread the virus within yourselves, don't go outside your country to spread it to others, since you people are so careless and fvck anyhow you like without protections. 😂
Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
You people should stay in your country too and transfer your sickle cell genes within yourselves, don't go outside your country to transfer them to others, since you people are also careless and fvck anyhow you like without protection...🤣🤣🤣
TheSuperX:
The people that have sickle cell in Nigeria isn't up to 2 million, unlike you primitive xenophobic drongos that have 9 million people with the deadly HIV/AIDS.

U people should stay in ur country and spread the virus within yourselves, don't go outside your country to spread it to others, since you people are so careless and fvck anyhow you like without protections. 😂

1 Like

Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by TheSuperX(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
You people should stay in your country too and transfer your sickle cell genes within yourselves, don't go outside your country to transfer them to others, since you people are also careless and fvck anyhow you like without protection...🤣🤣🤣
😂😂

Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
So what?🤣🤣🤣

TheSuperX:
😂😂
Re: Hiv Positive Matchmaker by creamoflove: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
I am a young man, 38years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms ‪07061861653‬ .

No Game Pls , all we are all looking for in a relationship is love, care and trust. Age is just a number. I just want to be happy for the rest of my life.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Sex Match For Chics Only / Sugar Mummy / Still Single In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.