Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,534 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Lawyer's In The House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer's In The House (350 Views)

Gunmen Assassinate Darlington Odume, Lawyer In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) / Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer's In The House by Amarahobu: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
A caretaker rented an apartment to me, two months after the landlord who stays overseas asked the engineers that are working on his sister's house to go and stay in his house since the house is closer to the site where they are working. He never knew the house has been rented out by the caretaker. Now the landlord has asked me and my colleague to leave, we asked the caretaker to give us back our money so we can get a new place but he's not willing to. So we told the landlord we won't park out without getting our money back and we told him we will involve the police if he decides to use force on us, we are copers

Now the landlord has decided to refund us our money. My question now is should we collect the 42k we paid the caretaker or we should minus the two months we have stayed and get the Ballance? We also paid agent
Re: Lawyer's In The House by Lanretoye(m): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2022
He has agreed to refund your money,u still want wahala...stay there,collect damages and even pension and gratuity.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer's In The House by squash47(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2022
Collect the full amount both for d breach of agreement, and inconveniences. Cos I'm sure u will spend money to look for another house.

(1) (Reply)

No IELTS guide to Canada is very helpful / Police Officer Summoned To The Command For Demanding To Search Someone's Phone / Do Fraudsters Have Conscience While Commiting Their Crimes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.