Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Business Plan Writing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Plan Writing (131 Views)

Training On Business Plan Writing / Training On Business Plan Writing / Training On Business Plan Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan Writing by patrick1234(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
The skill of Business Plan Writing can help you to be gainfully employed by employing yourself.

Business Plan Writing Certification is needed.

Are you interested in getting certified as a business plan writer?
Do you want to improve your skill of business plan writing?
Do you want to learn how to write a business plan and make money from it?
For Entrepreneurs, Business consultants, Business Development Service Providers, Entrepreneurship Ecosystem experts, young graduates, unemployed youths, Students, and Retirees.

What you will learn
Comprehensive learning on A-Z of writing a bankable business plan and financial analysis for any industry.
How to use a business plan to win grants, loans and secure partnerships with investors
How to build 8 figure earnings business plan writing company
How to start a freelance business with your business plan writing skill
Business Development and Advisory services

Benefits
Certificate
Join our community of Business plan writers
Onboarding on a freelance platform
1 year of mentoring and follow up
2 Free grant Reviews
Get business plan Jobs from Us
Get 1 free Business plan Template and financial model
Get one book on Business plan writing
Get video replay of the Training

If you are interested in this, reach out to me on 08060779290
Re: Business Plan Writing by emmanex2000: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dear sir/ma,

I am olajide, the writing wizard. I am a content writer and a copy writer with years of experience.

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles,seo-writing, financial articles, cryptoarticles, ebooks, fiction and non-fiction articles, and so on.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammer articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, plagarism detector, and copy space to check my work.

It will be my pleasure working with you.

Contact me via 07012809662
email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Best Way To Allocate My Investment / Top Benefits Of Foldable Electric Tricycle / Do You Need A Business Plan Or Business Proposal For Investors, Loan Or Grants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.