Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website (3362 Views)

Have You Been Scammed Before?....share Your Thoughts And Experiences Please / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by OperationalVehi: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ulunne777:
You are on NL yet dey dull like this.simple checking up or asking questions would have prevented this.

Sorry though ,with this tough economy.

Yahoo boys,it will never be well with you ppl.Call it hustling,picking etc.

Why do Nigerians blame victims of scam. For God sake this is unfair. How would he know the site was scam when the url might not be clear to view on the regular browser.

Have you ever been job hunting? I want to believe you are not yet a graduate. Let's stop blaming victims of scams and look for a means to help them.

He saw the website that cloned a reputable organization. If he saw it before the scam took place, you think he would have continued?
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Stallionhorse: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
OperationalVehi:

Why do Nigerians blame victims of scam. For God sake this is unfair. How would he know the site was scam when the url might not be clear to view on the regular browser.

Have you ever been job hunting? I want to believe you are not yet a graduate. Let's stop blaming victims of scams and look for a means to help them.

He saw the website that cloned a reputable organization. If he saw it before the scam took place, you think he would have continued?
bros I'm a graduate and I own my own business outfit.. I've never fell victim to any local scam cause I've learn from other people and I don't dive into things without running proper background check. This dude is lazy and felt his 1k can give him a breakthrough in life.. So I blame him..
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by CR777: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
I don't understand, did you give them your bank details?
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by scanner1000(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
OperationalVehi:

God bless u for ur sensible reply.. Most graduate and job seekers likely fall for such scam, especially when u are desperate in search of job because u are tired of sitting at home..

I appreciate ur comment sir.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by scanner1000(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
bros I'm a graduate and I own my own business outfit.. I've never fell victim to any local scam cause I've learn from other people and I don't dive into things without running proper background check. This dude is lazy and felt his 1k can give him a breakthrough in life.. So I blame him..

Am not lazy bro.. Life is about experience . Nobody is too careful. We just pray will won't be a victim of any circumstances.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Mercury12(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
scanner1000:
I Have been scammed today by applying for Nigeria Immigration Service which I saw job site online ( www.intelregion.com) . When I read about the requirement and position of the job am searching for, I click apply which referred me to www.niscareeer.com.ng �. All my money is gone

So you took the risk of making payment with your card online?

Well for me i wont make online payment if they don't have payment options like ussd or bank transfer.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by abfelicity91: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
BBBricks:
You better quickly block your account

Or transfer all the money inside to another account and notify your bank

Na yahoo yahoo guys be that
You no d see as them empty the akant?
Wetin dey there to transfer again
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by slimanyd: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mercury12:

So you took the risk of making payment with your card online?

Well for me i wont make online payment if they don't have payment options like ussd or bank transfer.

Exactly bro. Nah the first red flag I dey always check. I would never enter my card details on any online platform if they no get transfer via via or via Token payment. Fiafia run o

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by IamAsiri: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Oche211:
The first red flag is the "career". It's took clear and that was the first thing I noticed. Nigeria Immigration Service as an organization will never do anything like this.

Secondly, that website is not secured. Has "http" instead of "https".

It's so sad.

The career has 3 'e's ..."Careeer"
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Rahkman: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
CR777:
I don't understand, did you give them your bank details?
yes them send am phishing link
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Kyrx(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
NisforNicky:

You an immigration officer?

Yes.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Herkim(m): 5:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Lol... There for leave 100naira for you nah this guys no get joy..
You be better mumu, omo local still dey pay like this.

Yahoo yahoo mind set loading
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Smokiebrand: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Are you an experienced /non experienced dispatch rider that can work on mainland /Island axis Alone and needs a job of 50,000+ incentives?
-
Do you have;
-A riders card
-Good knowledge of Google map
-2 guarantors
-Knows how to read and write to an extent?

Please call/WhatsApp 09162950590
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by fardes(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08
LoneWolf212:
Sorry man

as am telling you right now, April 8 2024 this same advert was send to me, only that I checked the genuinely of it, they for don scam me took

Mind you, a pastor send it to me unknown to its a scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Wanted - Background In Customer Service, Administrative Work / Access Bank Assistant Banking Officer, Executive Trainee, And Internship Jobs Va / Young Graduates Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.