Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed (784 Views)

Thread closed. / We Are Recruiting Founding Team Members For Our Upcoming Startup! / Enaira API (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by realunclej(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2022
I'm looking for team members in Lagos for the upcoming AFF and CBN eNaira Hackathon.

I want to work on an eWallet solution which will be a separate product. My two area of focus are:

1. How eNaira can facilitate payment for lifestyles services and reduce the cost of inter bank transfer

2. How eNaira can be leveraged in different sectors of the economy for payment transparency and monitoring using programmable tokens.

Please keep in mind that our solution will focus on any of the two problem statement above depending on what is approved.

Note too that you should be an advance skill level in any of the fields described below.

1. Flutter Engineer
2. Frontend Engineer
3. UI/UX Designer
4. Product Manager
5. Data Analyst
6. Cloud DevOps (AWS)

I'll remove role that I already have someone for.

For more information about the Hackathon visit: https://affcbnhack.com

To apply to be in my team visit: https://forms.gle/m39DF5yQ71uRi72J7

Deadline for application is July 15 2022.

BEFORE YOU APPLY ON THE PLATFORM TO JOIN MY TEAM BE SURE TO RECEIVE APPROVAL FROM ME FIRST. LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.

If you are applying, leave a comment the role you'll like to apply for below and fill the form so that I can follow up after your application.

THREAD CLOSED. I HAVE THE TEAM IN PLACE
Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by adelnehis(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2022
I'm interested in being your backend developer(Django)
I've sent my application
Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by realunclej(m): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2022
adelnehis:
I've sent my application
good I'll revert in the email
Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by realunclej(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2022
adelnehis:
I've sent my application
I have gone through it. I think that should do. I'll chat you up on WhatsApp on further information you'll before you apply.
Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by thetimz(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2022
I am interested in being the frontend engineer
Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by realunclej(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2022
thetimz:
I am interested in being the frontend engineer
submit an application through the link above and let me know
Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2022
Mr joker u didn't do startup again.

What happened to all the data u collected for the startup..... Why not get people from there

Or you're secretly building your email list.

Everyday you're asking people to apply for imaginary positions

Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

What happened to all the data u collected for the startup..... Why not get people from there

My man kindly stfu!!
Can't you see they're two different things??
Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by realunclej(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Are you asking or what? Anyway I'll assume you are asking so I'll respond. The startup is a separate Project and I'll reach out to all the applicants after aggregation of the applications.

This thread is for a different objective. I have contacted the few selected individuals from my initial startup post who indicated they are advance or expert in the role I'm looking for as team members. I've also posted in other platform. Hackathon is not meant for beginners and intermediate developers because of the short time needed to complete the project. I assume you've not participated in one before. One of the products for our startup align with one of the challenges or problems the Hackathon seek to address. I'm seeing this as an opportunity to tap into some API that wouldn't have been possible without CBN licence and approval. If you know you know.
Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
realunclej:
Are you asking or what? Anyway I'll assume you are asking so I'll respond. The startup is a separate Project and I'll reach out to all the applicants after aggregation of the applications.

This thread is for a different objective. I have contacted the few selected individuals from my initial startup post who indicated they are advance or expert in the role I'm looking for as team members. I've also posted in other platform. Hackathon is not meant for beginners and intermediate developers because of the short time needed to complete the project. I assume you've not participated in one before. One of the products for our startup align with one of the challenges or problems the Hackathon seek to address. I'm seeing this as an opportunity to tap into some API that wouldn't have been possible without CBN licence and approval. If you know you know.
Make we the see.

Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Think4Myself:

My man kindly stfu!!
Can't you see they're two different things??

Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by adelnehis(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
realunclej:

Please is there an API for eNaira?
Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by realunclej(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
adelnehis:

Please is there an API for eNaira?
There is no public API for now. But I think they'll expose some to the developers invited for the Hackathon. I have asked but yet to get a response. It's one of the reasons I'm planning to participate even though I have a tight schedule
Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by LikeAking: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Op go and learn how to code. You don't need all these crowd. Na small work be dis.
Re: Urgent: I Need Team Members For eNaira Hackathon. Thread Closed by realunclej(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
THREAD CLOSED. I HAVE THE TEAM IN PLACE

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help / Features You Feel Could Be Developed In A Mobile Search Engine / Help Me With Html E Books For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.