Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Need Help With My Smart Tv Box ( Mxq Pro 4k 5g) - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / I Need Help With My Smart Tv Box ( Mxq Pro 4k 5g) (1135 Views)

MX9 Pro 4k Ultra HD Android Tv Box For Sale / Top 5 Best Selling Android TV Box in Nigeria and Where to buy. / Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV 55"for Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Smart Tv Box ( Mxq Pro 4k 5g) by Generalmbc(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Good day all. I just bought the above mentioned smart tv box with 2g rom and 16gb storage space. The problem is that the wifi doesn’t connect to either ny phone or to any other wifi device. I have done the hard reset and still not progress. I read online that the solution is to flash/install a new firmware on the device but i have been having problem getting the firmware .img file. Someone should help me out please

Re: I Need Help With My Smart Tv Box ( Mxq Pro 4k 5g) by YeyeGbami: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Return it. Try buy the one with 8 GB ram and android 11
Re: I Need Help With My Smart Tv Box ( Mxq Pro 4k 5g) by Akposkiz: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Return it,try buy 8gb ram and android 11
Re: I Need Help With My Smart Tv Box ( Mxq Pro 4k 5g) by showafrica(m): 12:54am On Jul 29, 2022
Generalmbc:
Good day all. I just bought the above mentioned smart tv box with 2g rom and 16gb storage space. The problem is that the wifi doesn’t connect to either ny phone or to any other wifi device. I have done the hard reset and still not progress. I read online that the solution is to flash/install a new firmware on the device but i have been having problem getting the firmware .img file. Someone should help me out please

Change the wifi to 2.4ghz...look like it's set to 5ghz by default. Or change your phone Hotspot to 5ghz and try connecting. I advise people to buy h96 box

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Digital Terrestial Tv Receiver / DSTV Decoder For Sale With Remote And Dish Pan. / Alternative To Eutesalt W4/7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.