Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

“I Have Been Going Through So Much In My Life” – Singer, Omah Lay Goes Emotional - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Been Going Through So Much In My Life” – Singer, Omah Lay Goes Emotional (1507 Views)

Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / "Wizkid Has Been Going To The Gym" - Tunde Ednut Mocks Wizkid 6packs, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Been Going Through So Much In My Life” – Singer, Omah Lay Goes Emotional by MckenzieSkyBlog: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2022
Omah Lay, a popular Nigerian singer, has opened up on his life struggles while stating that he has been through so much in life.

In the video, the ‘Godly’ crooner disclosed that he lost a lot of friends and seized the opportunity to send a big shout-out to people who have been there for him through thick and thin while promising never to stop loving them.

At a point in the video, the singer seemed to be fighting to hold back his tears.

Watch the VIDEO HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Have Been Going Through So Much In My Life” – Singer, Omah Lay Goes Emotional by azadus18: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2022
Take heart bro

1 Like

Re: “I Have Been Going Through So Much In My Life” – Singer, Omah Lay Goes Emotional by SAMBARRY: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Everyone is going through so much in their lives.nigeria in itself dey touch every body

3 Likes

Re: “I Have Been Going Through So Much In My Life” – Singer, Omah Lay Goes Emotional by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2022
No be lie, him fellow ph boys fvck am up well well

4 Likes

Re: “I Have Been Going Through So Much In My Life” – Singer, Omah Lay Goes Emotional by Pilet: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Oh oh ohhhh
All of a Sudden
She said me and her go be
Tuface Annie Macaulay
Okay Nwa baby. Woman By omah lay

For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats, Click Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Have Been Going Through So Much In My Life” – Singer, Omah Lay Goes Emotional by Cypress042(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
He's trying so hard to be in news, his Boy alone album dropping soon grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Been Going Through So Much In My Life” – Singer, Omah Lay Goes Emotional by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
MckenzieSkyBlog:
Omah Lay, a popular Nigerian singer, has opened up on his life struggles while stating that he has been through so much in life.

In the video, the ‘Godly’ crooner disclosed that he lost a lot of friends and seized the opportunity to send a big shout-out to people who have been there for him through thick and thin while promising never to stop loving them.

At a point in the video, the singer seemed to be fighting to hold back his tears.

Watch the VIDEO HERE

Crimpsy:
this guy in the pics, has some resemblance with omah lay

The pix don LAY with OMAH grin

1 Like

Re: “I Have Been Going Through So Much In My Life” – Singer, Omah Lay Goes Emotional by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

this guy in the pics, has some resemblance with omah lay

(1) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Loves Jd, But: / 2face Desmond / 9ice, One Amongst The Most Talented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.