Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs (1649 Views)

Amputee Who Does Menial Jobs Fixes A Road In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Can One Be A Millionaire With Doing Menial Jobs In Germany? / No Menial Jobs Abroad Can Build Mansions In Nigeria. True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs by Brexxit(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Get this step by step ebook on how anyone can easily migrate to Poland without spending much within one month or less.

Poland is a European country with sociable and friendly people,you can migrate to hustle and it's also a great place to raise a family.

You can earn up to 3000 zloty per month doing menial jobs in Poland and there are plenty of them.You can also work 2-3 jobs.

Free medical care.
Free accomodation.

It contains types of menial jobs in Poland.

How you can relocate with less than #2million naira.

How to start your visa processing at the embassy without an agent.

How to handle language barrier.

How to settle down in Poland and other immigration details you need know.

Message me if interested, WhatsApp contact on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs by Brexxit(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2022
WhatsApp me if interested.
Re: How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs by Babygreene(f): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2022
Is the book for sale? can you post online here?

There are many hussling,struggling,boys and girls on here who want to leave their country,Nigeria to Poland but dont have the money to buy ur book.

Help them by making the info free and available like many others have done here.

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs by Brexxit(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Still available.
Re: How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs by Brexxit(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Good morning.
Re: How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs by controlbeck: 3:50am On Jul 28, 2022
@brexxit how do I get the ebook
Re: How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs by Brexxit(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2022
controlbeck:
@brexxit how do I get the ebook
WhatsApp me contact on my signature.
Re: How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs by HIGHLYGRACED(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello BREXXIT, please I can't find ur WhatsApp number , would like to message u on Poland work stuff please
Re: How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs by HIGHLYGRACED(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Brexxit:
WhatsApp me contact on my signature.

Please I would like to message u, can I get ur WhatsApp digits
Re: How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs by Brexxit(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
HIGHLYGRACED:

Please I would like to message u, can I get ur WhatsApp digits
WhatsApp number on my signature now
Re: How To Easily Migrate To Poland For Menial Jobs by Blackpromise(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Your number is not on your Signature guy....
Here is my email..pls send your number...

kunleblackrule@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

About To Complete Bsc, Will 1million Naira Be Enough For Mba In Usa Or Canada? / The Fuel Tank Capacity Of These Planes Would Shock You / Accra Ghana Is Not What You Think! Whats Inside?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.