Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (17305 Views)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by OgaDeyVex: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2022
A Tanker Laden with diesel had gone up in flames near the long bridge, Warewa axis of the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, Ogun State.

The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) said the crash occurred at about 10pm on Tuesday, involving three male adults.

DAILY POST gathered that the diesel tanker with the registration number, KSF336XX, was the only vehicle involved in the fire accident.

The FRSC spokesperson in Ogun State, Florence Okpe, told DAILY POST that one man was injured in the crash, stating that no death was recorded.

Okpe blamed the accident on mechanical deficiency, adding that the injured victim was driven to hospital.

“Three persons were involved, all male adults, and one sustained injury. No death was recorded from the crash.

“One vehicle, a diesel truck, was involved. The suspected cause of the lone crash was mechanical deficiency.

“The injured victim was taken to Hopeland Medical Centre, Warewa.

“The scene of the crash was cordoned off to avoid a secondary crash,” Okpe explained.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/13/tanker-explodes-catches-fire-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by OgaDeyVex: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by setobaba: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Highly trained Professionals should take over this truck driving, if you see how these illiterates drives sometimes, they don’t care about the size of your car, they just drive off traffic cos they driving a truck.

Plot of land for sale at Obada Abeokuta
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by atobs4real(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2022
EVIL HAPPENINGS EVERY WHERE. MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD HELP US
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by folks4luv(f): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2022
There goes another one cry thank God no live was lost
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by playapayaski: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Again!!!!!!
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by iiifedimma(f): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Okay
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2022
No death recorded?

Thank you Jesus...
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by everythinggirly(f): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Omg! I hope there were no casualties? May God guide and protect his children, so many bad news here and there.
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Zico5(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Something is fishy about that Lagos Ibadan expressway. From Otedola bridge to Redemption camp, there is always bad news from that section every week.
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Cutehector(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Wow
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Dannycypher(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Thank God since no death was recorded
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Splitmind: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2022
A bad omen indeed, we must be watchful of sabatuers who want to make life hard for Lagosians.
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by money121(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by ChiefAfonja: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2022
No to Tinubu
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Hg
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by TastyFriedPussy: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Look at my username/moniker

That's the only thing I think about all the days of my life cool

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by englishmart(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Nigeria should be sold on eBay and forward my share is $23,260 to me

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by BadNews: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2022
englishmart:
kiss

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Femich18(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2022
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Only Jehovah Jah knows the kind of sacrifices afonjaz offered on this particular road and to which deity.

Road that is still to be completed and commissioned despite several promises from this government, it is one accident after another.
sad sad sad
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by ghettochild(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2022
I don dey this Southie 5yrs now, I never hear or see tanker catch fire here oooo.
And their tanker here dey carry pikin for back.
Nigeria is a failed country
Ya all shd obify it.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by ZUBY77(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Always there.

I wonder if parts of that road was built on an evil Forest.
The spirits are always fighting each other on that road and Fuel tankers bear the fight.
Re: Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by joshjc(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2022
What kind of thing is in that road that always causes such disaster or is it caused by human negligence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Container Truck Falls At Ijora Olopa, Lagos / Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out / 17 Nigerian Migrants Sue Italy For Returning Them To Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.