Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

It Is Crazy How America Could Predict The Demise Of Nigeria, And It Is Happening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Crazy How America Could Predict The Demise Of Nigeria, And It Is Happening (1060 Views)

This Is How America Treat Their Yam Eaters / Hon.obayiagbon's Speech On The Demise Of President Attah Mills. / IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Crazy How America Could Predict The Demise Of Nigeria, And It Is Happening by Justcash(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2011
Is it not surprising that an American government agency sat in Yankee and predicted that Nigeria would disintegrate by 2015, and those "Goaty" Nigerian politicians are working vigorously towards actualizing it without even being aware. All these Nigerian politicians that are sponsoring Boko Haram and other groups are actually not aware that they are slowly dividing the country. They think that it is a good strategy to use and claim Aso rock with Nigeria intact.

I am not angry that they are working towards dividing Nigeria. I am just angry that they are not even aware that they are doing it. It shows how clueless, brainless and barren Nigeria's leadership is.

I really pray that they don't stop until Nigeria splits under their sleepy watch.
Re: It Is Crazy How America Could Predict The Demise Of Nigeria, And It Is Happening by siokpe: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2011
Even Lamido Sanusi is like a mounted horse galloping the valley towards destruction. Suddenly he work on the project of islamic banking without which moslems will not go to heaven even when the constitution is against and know what? many Nigerians have foolishly taken position on religious ground including the elite yoruba class which i thought their education should make them reason better that an enemy is at work. SLS. I wish u luck. soon your part of the north will become sahel republic
Re: It Is Crazy How America Could Predict The Demise Of Nigeria, And It Is Happening by blacksta(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
The Nigerian elites are like ostrich with the head buried in sand forgetting that 95 % of one's body is exposed.
Re: It Is Crazy How America Could Predict The Demise Of Nigeria, And It Is Happening by Afam4eva(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
At least let them achieve it since they were unable to meet up with the MDGs and vision 2020.
Re: It Is Crazy How America Could Predict The Demise Of Nigeria, And It Is Happening by Indirah(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2011
WE can choose for it to happen tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, next decade, next century, next millenium, . . . .but whether we like it or NOT, ONE DAY, FOR SURE, NIGERIA WILL DIVIDE.

This is because nigeria is a false and fraudulent creation, and any one who watches events in Nigeria and studies the ethno religious tensions and the history of violent destruction of lives in that regard, will not need a crystal ball to determine that Nigeria will indeed split up in the not too distant future.
Re: It Is Crazy How America Could Predict The Demise Of Nigeria, And It Is Happening by Indirah(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2011
So there we go. . . y'all start preparing for the inevitable. . . .2015 LIBERATION of southern Nigeria!
Re: It Is Crazy How America Could Predict The Demise Of Nigeria, And It Is Happening by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2011
Na waooo

Must we wait till 2015? A beg its too far.

Yet, let the South be ready, because the Jihardists are always prepared, ready to kill or die killing for the "pleasure" of the "Most Merciful" Allah.

It is well.
Re: It Is Crazy How America Could Predict The Demise Of Nigeria, And It Is Happening by ektbear: 2:46am On Jul 30, 2011
American intel is pretty good, I guess. Or maybe it is obvious to all 3rd parties that Nigeria is an unstable country?
Re: It Is Crazy How America Could Predict The Demise Of Nigeria, And It Is Happening by Brite02(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2011
I can't wait, let the split begin undecided undecided
Re: It Is Crazy How America Could Predict The Demise Of Nigeria, And It Is Happening by sbeezy8: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2011
the sooner the better with atleast three countries oi oi

(1) (Reply)

Bamgbose Assassinated In Abeokuta / N6.18 Abacha Loot Recovered / Un House Bombing: 2 Videos Of Suicide Bomber Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.