Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (395 Views)

Next Of Kin Issues: A stranger Has Taken Over His Dad's properties Please Advise / The Meaning Of "Next Of Kin" / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Oluwadamilola36(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: . by Extratyre01(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Oluwadamilola36:
Are you a next of kin to a late person and you find it difficult to get money the deceased left behind from the bank or do you know anyone affected by this?

Kindly message me to drop your number to tell your story/experience. I will call you myself. You may as well send it to me via email olufemidamilola36@gmail.com

STRICTLY FOR PUBLICATION IN A NATIONAL NEWSPAPER.

Thank you.

Number in signature

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy The Best Home Decoration Accessories Online? / Already Married At 17 / Distress Sale: Hitachi Led TV 28" And Dstv For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.