Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Two Women In My Compound Are Using Songs To Indirectly Fight Themselves - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Women In My Compound Are Using Songs To Indirectly Fight Themselves (512 Views)

A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Women In My Compound Are Using Songs To Indirectly Fight Themselves by IntelChief: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Since I came home due to this stupid ASUU strike, it has been from one drama to the other.

The latest is currently happening in my compound. Two women are currently not in good terms, keeping malice and all. They neither talk to one another nor greet each other. But I observed that they will be using songs (some gospel songs) to indirectly communicate to one another.
One of the woman is from a particular tribe in this country notorious for quarrel and fighting (she had fought with almost everybody in the compound), while the other woman is a warri woman.

The issue now is that, since am mostly at home and witnessing all these things in the compound, everybody is putting me at the centre of all this sh*t. For instance, the landlord came over to me yesterday saying stuff like, "we only know how a quarrel start but don't know how it will end". Therefore, he said I had to ensure that things don't escalate when am at home. Can you imagine? These two women have their husbands o. It's me the idiot is talking to.

See, there are so many things happening in this compound right now, I can't say it all. Am tired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Women In My Compound Are Using Songs To Indirectly Fight Themselves by Mokason288(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2022
Hahahahaha

Consequence of living in a face me I face you house

Nothing Sapa no fit cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Women In My Compound Are Using Songs To Indirectly Fight Themselves by KiNg0G: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2022
guy hustle make u pack comoth from the trenches.. believe me have been there before and it not friendly

1 Like

Re: Two Women In My Compound Are Using Songs To Indirectly Fight Themselves by matrixme(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Comrade, abeg, which particular tribe is notorious for quarrel and fighting? Abeg gist me, I wan check something
IntelChief:
Since I came home due to this stupid ASUU strike, it has been from one drama to the other.

The latest is currently happening in my compound. Two women are currently not in good terms, keeping malice and all. They neither talk to one another nor greet each other. But I observed that they will be using songs (some gospel songs) to indirectly communicate to one another.
One of the woman is from a particular tribe in this country notorious for quarrel and fighting (she had fought with almost everybody in the compound), while the other woman is a warri woman.

The issue now is that, since am mostly at home and witnessing all these things in the compound, everybody is putting me at the centre of all this sh*t. For instance, the landlord came over to me yesterday saying stuff like, "we only know how a quarrel start but don't know how it will end". Therefore, he said I had to ensure that things don't escalate when am at home. Can you imagine? These two women have their husbands o. It's me the idiot is talking to.

See, there are so many things happening in this compound right now, I can't say it all. Am tired

1 Like

Re: Two Women In My Compound Are Using Songs To Indirectly Fight Themselves by anthonyuncle(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2022
oga, tell your landlord that it is not your business.

just face your life and be enjoying the melodrama
Re: Two Women In My Compound Are Using Songs To Indirectly Fight Themselves by naija4life247: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
IntelChief:

This lazy youth is mentally disturbed

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Love With Money? / Lol A Man Will Pay For What? / Happy Birthday New Year Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.