Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. (551 Views)

There Are People Hell Bent On Bringing This Country Down / Picture: Imagine Thinking Of Bringing This Couple In Again. / PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Resurrection212: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2022
We imolites most especially my people mbaise we are not voting Peter obi. Peter is a failure of course we can see his handwork during his administration in Anambra .During his maladministration many Anambra indigenes left the state to imo state for green pastures.

Because of his misrule then many girls fled the state came to imo doing prostitutes .

Nigerians should be weary of liar in town and his agents.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Resurrection212: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Peter obi is not worth people telling you don't be deceive .
Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2022
OBIdient!......sight u.
Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Cypress042: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Stop transfering your aggression to Peter Obi, he's not the cause of your problem sad

6 Likes

Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by 07kjb: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Nonsense
Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Arthurity1(m): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Liar!!! I'm from mbaise and I'm voting Peter Gregory Obi!!

6 Likes

Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by helinues: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Toh
Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Bobloco: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2022
helinues:
Toh

What's Toh?
Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Resurrection212: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Did I complain to you that I have problem.
Cypress042:
Stop transfering your aggression to Peter Obi, he's not the cause of your problem sad
Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Resurrection212: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Look I'm a prince future king I'm not sure they born you well to vote Peter obi. Prince is talking. Be warn except you are not mbaise man.
Arthurity1:
Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by SisterFire(f): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Arthurity1:
mumu can't u see he is a moslem from the west
Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Cypress042: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Resurrection212:
Did I complain to you that I have problem.
Even if you didn't complain to me, i already know you're obsessed with Obi undecided Abeg shift joor sad
Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Rexymania(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Who's this bastard portraying himself as an Igbo boy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Proudlyomonna: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Speaking under which platform please grin grin
Imo State is for Peter Obi full time not because He is Igbo like Us but bcus He is the best option at hand.
Imo State stands in support of power shift to the South.
The good people of Imo State like every other Nigerian rejects apc to the ground bcus they are created by ekwensu to bring suffering unimaginable to this country.
The good people of Imo State stand with other well meaning Nigerians to reject this Muslim-Muslim agenda that doesn't show fairness, unity and trust amongst the fellow countrymen with diversities.
We are not going back to pdp that will be going back to our formits undecided
Imo State as the heart of the Eastern Region is � Obidiently-Yusful.
Speaking as a bonafide member of the OYG Lagos chapter mile 12 axis.
Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Proudlyomonna: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Somebody should help us move this rubbish thread to joke section biko grin grin
Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Resurrection212: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obsessed.
Cypress042:
Even if you didn't complain to me, i already know you're obsessed with Obi undecided Abeg shift joor sad
Re: I'm Just Bringing This To You People Notice. by Cypress042: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Resurrection212:
Obsessed.
more than that

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Win Election On Social Media? SHOW THEM THIS / Even Lagosian Says No / Peter Obi’s Presence Causes Uproar At NBA Annual Conference.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.