Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Create Fiverr Gigs For Me - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Create Fiverr Gigs For Me (403 Views)

I'm Offering SEO Optimized Blog Posts Writing Gigs For All Blog Niches. / Do You Need A Writer For Your Writing Gigs / Need Writers To Handle Your Monday Gigs?!!!!! Check Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Fiverr Gigs For Me by writers100(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2022
I need an experienced Fiverr user to create Fiverr gigs for me.

You must have created superb Fiverr gigs for yourself and others before and be willing to showcase them.

You'll create my profile and gigs on Fiverr for a small budget.

Please get in touch. Thanks.
Re: Create Fiverr Gigs For Me by Premiumwriter: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
writers100:
I need an experienced Fiverr user to create Fiverr gigs for me.

You must have created superb Fiverr gigs for yourself and others before and be willing to showcase them.

You'll create my profile and gigs on Fiverr for a small budget.

Please get in touch. Thanks.
I can do this for you.

But you will need to use your details. Because if you get your first order, you will be asked to verify your identity with voter's card or national ID.

Secondly, on creating a gig, you will need to complete a test. If your gig will be in the writing niche, I can safely do it for you and get a good score.

Can't assure you of the same good score for other niches. It's a basic English test. Luckily you can always modify or delete the gig.

Get in touch with me on WhatsApp 07055822849. Let's discuss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Writer Needed / Education Writer Needed / Crypto|stock|finance Youtube Scriptwriter Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.