Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Congregation On The Run As They Discover Coffin And Corpse In Pastor's House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Congregation On The Run As They Discover Coffin And Corpse In Pastor's House (251 Views)

Bags Of Money Found In Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Bathroom / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congregation On The Run As They Discover Coffin And Corpse In Pastor's House by Newsnigeriaonly: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Church members took to their heels as they discover black coffin and corpse in pastor’s house

https://trendytalker.com/church-members-took-to-their-heels-as-they-discover-black-coffin-and-corpse-in-pastors-house/

1 Share

Re: Congregation On The Run As They Discover Coffin And Corpse In Pastor's House by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2022
on that day, many will say lord, we prophesy on your name, we perform miracles on your name, but he will say depart from me oh ye workers of iniquity.
Re: Congregation On The Run As They Discover Coffin And Corpse In Pastor's House by illicit(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2022
I can have a coffin in my house
No Biggie

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs That God Is Warning You- A Christian Guide To Realizing Your Mistake An / Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministry Has Stopped 'y@hoo’ Boys From Remitting Tithes / Can You Pay 900,000 As Tithe If You Make 9million - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.