Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What I Learnt About Elon Musk - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What I Learnt About Elon Musk (450 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / 247techcafe: All About Elon Musk, Founder Of Tesla And Spacex / Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Learnt About Elon Musk by Savagr(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2022
the richest man at the moment and one of the greatest revolutionary of our time elon musk has a very great lifestyle that I emulate.
most times, people thinks he's weird or crazy but in the real sense, he's a real genius and pace setter who makes people thinks he's crazy by first projecting a hard nut to crack and then, solve the problem by bringing a solution.
this trait of him sets him apart from other entrepreneurs and that was one of the things which drew closer to him since 2018 when I got my first internet enabled phone.
what do you think about this?
Re: What I Learnt About Elon Musk by khalhokage(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lol, let's see how he gets out of this Twitter contract corner he has backed himself into, dude is going to be billions of dollars lighter one way or the other.
Re: What I Learnt About Elon Musk by Savagr(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
khalhokage:
Lol, let's see how he gets out of this Twitter contract corner he has backed himself into, dude is going to be billions of dollars lighter one way or the other.
but he just showed the world that twitter board tried exploiting him by denying the number of bots in the platform.
Re: What I Learnt About Elon Musk by khalhokage(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Savagr:
but he just showed the world that twitter board tried exploiting him by denying the number of bots in the platform.

He has not shown anything actually, he claims that the numbers Twitter presented him was inaccurate, without proof to back up his claims.

It is a ruse to back out of the unfavourable contract he rushed into in his hunger for attention, forgetting that he voluntarily waived due diligence and signed a contract with a specific performance clause.

Also don't forget that there's a $1billion back out fee.

So all Twitter has to do in court is prove that whatever numbers they gave was given in good faith which is very easy to do and signing a specific performance contract means that twitter can force him to honour the contract and buy them out for $44billion or they can come to a settlement which will be in the tens of billions and he'll get nothing for his trouble.

This man is supposed to be a genius but he sign a specific performance contract to buy Twitter way above market price and then waived due diligence, all for what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Learnt About Elon Musk by Savagr(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
khalhokage:

He has not shown anything actually, he claims that the numbers Twitter presented him was inaccurate, without proof to back up his claims.

It is a ruse to back out of the unfavourable contract he rushed into in his hunger for attention, forgetting that he voluntarily waived due diligence and signed a contract with a specific performance clause.

Also don't forget that there's a $1billion back out fee.

So all Twitter has to do in court is prove that whatever numbers they gave was given in good faith which is very easy to do and signing a specific performance contract means that twitter can force him to honour the contract and buy them out for $44billion or they can come to a settlement which will be in the tens of billions and he'll get nothing for his trouble.

This man is supposed to be a genius but he sign a specific performance contract to buy Twitter way above market price and then waived due diligence, all for what?
let's just see as it ends
Re: What I Learnt About Elon Musk by Savagr(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
ChatDîcted

(1) (Reply)

Download Norton 360 Standard License Key / IT Trends / Training! Training!! Training!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.