Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) (32027 Views)

Davido Gifts A Lucky Female Fan His Sneakers And N2Million(video) / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift / Man Rocks Wizkid’s 'Louis Vuitton Worth N2.5Million', He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Ade1234tayo: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZSO5YEOajE

Popular Nigerian music star, Olamide, has probably made the dream of a fan come true as the singer gave his apparent die-hard fan his Bay Ice wristwatch which worth millions of naira during a recent concert.

In a video making the rounds on the internet, the iconic rap artiste paused his performance after spotting a fan recite the lyrics of all the songs he had performed word for word.

Impressed by the fan, Olamide invited him to the stage, saying the fan should show his talent and if good enough, he might sign him to his record label, YBNL.

Olamide’s record label, YBNL, has produced established music artistes like; Adekunle Gold, Fireboy DML, Asake, Lil Kesh, among others.

The elevated fan took to his Twitter account to show off his latest acquisition and thank Olamide for the opportunity and gift.

Moreso, while replying to a friend who asked if he would sell the watch, the lucky fan said, he will never sell it, adding that he was looking for a way to frame the gift.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Mariangeles(f): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
If Olamide were an American rapper, the wristwatch would be worth more than the actual price.

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Ade1234tayo: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Davido Gifts A Fan His Sneakers & N2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wldVx7Ylvz0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Toyade888(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Make one nairalander first give me 1/4 of that first... Then I would react accordingly to this story

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by fasho01(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
My guy cool
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by MITCHELL96: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
That's cool cool

When things like this happens, that person should know there's a huge tendency he or she will be favoured 8 out of 10 times each day cos they're some people, no matter what they do and attention they draw, nobody favours them

It's always a sad experience tho cry

Always pray you find luck and favour everyday

18 Likes

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Iamdbull: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

I will never forget the day I was performing and out of show off I decided to throw my 2500 wrist watch that my uncle dash me to the fans. Am sure whoever picked the rickety wrist watch must be heaping curses upon curses on me for throwing such a godforsaken wrist watch, maybe na those curses no make person blow till now sef

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by zolajpower: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin

. Baddo sneh
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Baddo sneh
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by BankyGee(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Olamide has loyal fans I swear to God!
While others are die-hard fans, I'm an alive-simple fan cool Na who dey alive dey do fandom grin

PS: I started using itel products and accessories since the day Olamide, Baddo Sneh became its brand ambassador kiss

I just too love the guy, Oloun cool

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Legalcriminal: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZSO5YEOajE

Moreso, while replying to a friend who asked if he would sell the watch, the lucky fan said, he will never sell it, adding that he was looking for a way to frame the gift.

Mumu wan frame 2m plus watch hmmm some of his friends smiling after seeing the news.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by CheapHomes1: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

The elevated fan took to his Twitter account to show off his latest acquisition and thank Olamide for the opportunity and gift.

Is it "elevated" fan or "elated" fan?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by PrettyBolu(f): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
I would prefer he gifted people bags of rice worth N2.5m instead. In this present Nigeria, who wrist watch help

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by BigDawsNet: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
And d fan collect ham?
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by ZUBY77(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
with the receipt ?
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nice one Badoo of life
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by mcgodison2531(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Our musicians just de show fans love this days

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Kriely(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
All this one no concern me.

Just vote BAT 2023

Obi Dirty can cry in my mentions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by fman(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
ycipskin:
you can also get Anime filled 128gb flash like Naruto,Naruto Shippuden,Dororo etc.
na to sub Netflix with 2k sure pass. People still dey use flash watch movies?
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Okobola146: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yinmu! The watch wey dem go go back go collect from the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Okobola146: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
I would prefer he gifted people bags of rice worth N2.5m instead. In this present Nigeria, who wrist watch help
are you coming tonight?
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Timijo(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Baddo has a good heart than most naija politicians.

In other news, Buhari and Tinubu have something to tell you.
https://www.facebook.com/111437324941378/posts/pfbid02duiQdLwvTYwHH1j9529NGREnT1QWSSE4unhWkCDRY8ovuW5eRgFR6mpusAm8fhKcl/?app=fbl
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by Munzy14(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Marian4geles:
If Olamide were an American rapper, the wristwatch would be worth more than the actual price.
watch of life... grin grin
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by sofiscatedmoron: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin wash
Re: Olamide Gifts A Fan His Wrist Watch Worth N2.5M On Stage (video) by money121(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot / Lai Adebayo Salami’s Weds Taiwo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.