Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun (30522 Views)

Police Recapture 2 Kuje Prison Escapees: Jude Igwe In Benue, Abubakar In Adamawa / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Ali Shuaibu In Kaduna / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Musa Abdulkarim In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by Burgerlomo: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
cool
Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by deflover(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
guy was heading to benin republic
Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by Erdura44: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
see below

Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by Ijaya123: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
That’s the third one to be recaptured. Let’s see how far the police can go.
Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by J3susFr3ak: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
What Nigeria police needs is proper funding and a bit of discipline, these guys are some of the best in the world. Unfortunately, even the best of the best will become so useless when Nigeria happens to him.

Since these Boko Haramist subscribe to their Sharia law and are fighting for it...why not CUT OFF both their hands the moment they are caught since they have stolen from and harmed countless of people.

After their hands are cut off...and they are still fighting for the same law that is punishing them....proceed to unleash the same havoc on their bodies as they have done to others....I am sure by day 3...even their heartless murderous souls would wish for and desire the Law of Grace only found through Jesus Christ...than their crude and antiquated mess they call "law".

Well again, some others would argue a little small bullet can execute justice much faster. But the monster's victims need to also see the monster cry and plead for mercy...
Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by Dwana96(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Make una continue to dey act una film.. mtcheew
Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by Deeprooted: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Karlovych:
Who told you that it's a good idea to add personal pictures on your resume?

I didn't see where it's written that the picture is his!
Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by amakanancy(f): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
some of these criminals would've been employed as gatemen by now. Unfortunately there are no security checks or criminal history to run.

1 Like

Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by obism1: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by meobizy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
When the police is ready to catch someone they can dig you out of a pit in a far flung community. This is one case where the culprit didn’t flee to his village for safety. I don’t know why Nigerians always feel comfortable running to ancestral abodes.

1 Like

Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by Typicalguy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see every single criminal that escaped recaptured before the end of this month.

This I have seen.

You no see well
Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by Karlovych: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Deeprooted:

I didn't see where it's written that the picture is his!
I meant in general, a young man's picture is on the resume. It's not a good practice
Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lols ...programmed stories ........

That's all you will be hearing from now......

People invaded the number one Prison in Abuja , the capital of Nigeria, took their time for 2 hours and there was no military back up , no police back up, no DSS back up,..... NOTHING!!!!!!!

You are here telling me this one has been found in Ogun,...Another in Lagos, another Nasarawa......lols opuni...

Who is deceiving who in Nigeria sef?

1 Like

Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by ashpee(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Anytime you hear a Police say they swiftly mobilized... Know they are lying.
Someone possibly saw this fellow and reported him.
Police will be forming Jack Bauer in press releases but in real life vigilante better pass them.

1 Like

Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by fman(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yakubu Abdul Mumu ni
Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by Beolly(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
minfo:
One less criminal on the street.
Tigoba the 2k son of a bastard.
Re: Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun by Wwwq: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Where

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi ‘Hustling’ To Become Tinubu’s Foreign Affairs Minister- Sahara Reporters / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard / Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.