Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

aboki, Almajiri,cows Have Been Suspended Till After They Lose In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / aboki, Almajiri,cows Have Been Suspended Till After They Lose In 2023 (220 Views)

EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust / 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

aboki, Almajiri,cows Have Been Suspended Till After They Lose In 2023 by Taba21: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Who told any ipob supporters in this forum that Niger Delta is going to vote for their enemy?

When you were told to stop hating, you said Nigeria is a zoo, you never realised that you're digging your own future grave now that your eyes is about to clear you're chasing shadow.

Continue deceiving yourselves and be circulating false claims information; today Yoruba elders said this against bat, tomorrow imam of Kano, said this against bat.

The Niger Delta, you failed to annexed during your Biafra campaign should leave a reasonable coalition to support you being their enemy.

The problem about igbo is that they hates hearing the truth, and hates telling themselves the truth, now no more supporter of APC, Aboki, Almajiri, cows,etc

For information I have given my region, the south south to Tinubu and shettima, and that is final, however anything you think You're doing there including your propaganda online supporters is waste of time just as you have heard from dokubo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: aboki, Almajiri,cows Have Been Suspended Till After They Lose In 2023 by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Taba21:
Who told any ipob supporters in this forum that Niger Delta is going to vote for their enemy?

When you were told to stop hating, you said Nigeria is a zoo, you never realised that you're digging your own future grave now that your eyes is about to clear you're chasing shadow.

Continue deceiving yourselves and be circulating false claims information; today Yoruba elders said this against bat, tomorrow imam of Kano, said this against bat.

The Niger Delta, you failed to annexed during your Biafra campaign should leave a reasonable coalition to support you being their enemy.

The problem about igbo is that they hates hearing the truth, and hates telling themselves the truth, now no more supporter of APC, Aboki, Almajiri, cows,etc

For information I have given my region, the south south to Tinubu and shettima, and that is final, however anything you think You're doing there including your propaganda online supporters is waste of time just as you have heard from dokubo.

AFONJA HEAD SLAMMER. WHO KNOWS YOU? WHAT IS YOUR FAMILY NAME? WHO KNOWS YOUR FAMILY? YOU CHEAP SHAMELESS IRRELEVANT CHILD.
Re: aboki, Almajiri,cows Have Been Suspended Till After They Lose In 2023 by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
They are still the urchins, terrorists, boko haram, and retrogressives of Nigeria....
Re: aboki, Almajiri,cows Have Been Suspended Till After They Lose In 2023 by technicallyrich(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Taba21:

Stuupid yoru bad fakes mudslim pigg and coword.
See your derty mouth that you don't brissh, derty coword.
On the day of election come and stop ss/se not to vote obi and see what we happen to you yoru badd pigg angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Timi Frank Warns INEC Security Agencies Against Rigging Vote Buying / Human Rights Groups Ask Buhari Government To Release Nnamdi Kanu, All Political / I Am Weak. Baba Is My Hope. Is He Disappointing Me ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.