Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How Lucrative Is ALX Virtual Assistant Course? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Lucrative Is ALX Virtual Assistant Course? (1663 Views)

ALX Africa: Financial Analyst (FMVA) / General Duty Assistant Course - Star Education & Training Institute / How Lucrative Is International Relations Course In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is ALX Virtual Assistant Course? by Mode4: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
I was shortlisted for a free online virtual assistant training by ALX. The training was opened yesterday and classes have begun today, however I'm somehow reluctant to start the program because I am not sure if I will get a job easily after undergoing the training.

I dont want to waste my time, resources and data for just any skill that will not guarantee me a job. I dont want to start searching for a job after the training. Already the degrees I have acquired so far hasn't fetched me any job yet hence I dont want to add salt to injury. I want to be sure, I will get a job after the training else let me rest. Please who has any idea about the program?
Re: How Lucrative Is ALX Virtual Assistant Course? by HELLASJ(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
It's worth it!
I'm a beneficiary of this program. I'm part of the first set that were onboarded 7 weeks ago.We're at our last two weeks.
Congratulations bro!
Re: How Lucrative Is ALX Virtual Assistant Course? by Mode4: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
HELLASJ:
It's worth it!
I'm a beneficiary of this program. I'm part of the first set that were onboarded 7 weeks ago.We're at our last two weeks.
Congratulations bro!

Are there job opputinies for it?
Re: How Lucrative Is ALX Virtual Assistant Course? by HELLASJ(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2022
Mode4:

Sure there are!
Re: How Lucrative Is ALX Virtual Assistant Course? by coolutemper(f): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2022
HELLASJ:

Sure there are!

Please how is the program so far
What and what should we expect?
Thanks
Re: How Lucrative Is ALX Virtual Assistant Course? by sosowater: 2:39am On Jul 18, 2022
Mode4:
I was shortlisted for a free online virtual assistant training by ALX. The training was opened yesterday and classes have begun today, however I'm somehow reluctant to start the program because I am not sure if I will get a job easily after undergoing the training.

I dont want to waste my time, resources and data for just any skill that will not guarantee me a job. I dont want to start searching for a job after the training. Already the degrees I have acquired so far hasn't fetched me any job yet hence I dont want to add salt to injury. I want to be sure, I will get a job after the training else let me rest. Please who has any idea about the program?

Sadly, you're already discouraged and I doubt you'll finish that program. Another person should have had your slot.

Virtual Assistant is one of the good freelancing jobs on the net. Many people need it and pays well for the services.

VAs do not look for jobs. They're job creators themselves. You can offer your services on freelance site or open a VA startup and market the sh.it out of it.

That field is a gold mine. I'm telling you as a freelancer.

ALX has done a lot for Africans and I must commend them.

2 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is ALX Virtual Assistant Course? by Mode4: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
sosowater:

Sadly, you're already discouraged and I doubt you'll finish that program. Another person should have had your slot.

Virtual Assistant is one of the good freelancing jobs on the net. Many people need it and pays well for the services.

VAs do not look for jobs. They're job creators themselves. You can offer your services on freelance site or open a VA startup and market the sh.it out of it.

That field is a gold mine. I'm telling you as a freelancer.

ALX has done a lot for Africans and I must commend them.

Omo, I have a lot in my hands currently. I have missed 3 days already. Is it possible to still catch up?
Re: How Lucrative Is ALX Virtual Assistant Course? by HELLASJ(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
coolutemper:

Please how is the program so far
What and what should we expect?
Thanks
Just like every other online course but a little intensed work. You'll have to submit assignments everyweek
Re: How Lucrative Is ALX Virtual Assistant Course? by HELLASJ(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mode4:

Yeah! There are numerous opportunities out there for Virtual Assistants
Re: How Lucrative Is ALX Virtual Assistant Course? by sosowater: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mode4:

Omo, I have a lot in my hands currently. I have missed 3 days already. Is it possible to still catch up?

It's possible.

Just plan your schedule.

(1) (Reply)

? / Neco 2010: No Room For Correction / Unad Pt Addmission Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.