Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Five Popular Celebrities Who Are Also Barbers (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Popular Celebrities Who Are Also Barbers (photos) (2224 Views)

12 Popular Celebrities Who Visited TB Joshua For Miracle, Number 5 &12 Will Surp / 13 Popular Celebrities Who Have Snakes As Pets. / Top 10 Hollywood Popular Celebrities With Biggest Boobs, Sexy Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Popular Celebrities Who Are Also Barbers (photos) by NairaLux(f): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Humans are multi-faceted, multi-talented people with abilities that may be unknown to them and the world. While success as a Nigerian entertainer or attaining celebrity status is the greatest achievement for many people, some of Nollywood's most recognizable celebrities also love to use their other gifts, one of which we're going to cover today is a gift or hairdressing/barber.

While some of these celebrities quit their jobs as barbers to pursue a career in entertainment, some actually gave up their careers in entertainment to become hairstylists, while others decided to do both.

1. White Money

Big Brother Naija Season 6 winner, White Money touched many stuffs and wore a lot of hats before entering the Big Brother Naija house. One of the White Money's efforts to make money was barbing.

Pictures and stories about White Money's days as a barber has been shared on social media and fans seems to be impressed by his efforts.

2. African China

The musician became popular for his songs "Unconditional Is Forever", "If You Love Someone", and "Mr. President has been relatively quiet in the music industry".

In 2016, Vanguard reported that the famous singer left music to pursue a career as a barber.
The multi-talanted superstar is now the owner of a hair salon called, Chyna Town Unisex Beauty Salon, located in Festac, Lagos.

3. John Okafor

John Okafor, better known worldwide as Mr. Ibu, is one of Nigeria's most popular comedians. But life has not always been smooth sailing for Mr Ibu. Talking about growing up, John Okafor talks about the work he had to do after his father died in 1975.

“That was how we became fathers to each other and to our mum. I was training myself in secondary school. I was doing all sorts of odd jobs. I sold fire wood, I was a barber, I was assembling wooden crates of minerals, I was involved in the snapping of wait-and-take pictures. I was a butcher; if you want to kill a goat, cow, pig, etc, I would do it for you, cut it to your desired sizes, and take it to your place. That was how I was surviving. It was from those petty jobs that I got money to see myself through school.”he said.

4. Prince

Back then in Big Brother Naija house, fans were so amazed at his haircuts and haircut skills that they set up a GoFundMe to fund his hair salon.

After the show, the Big Brother Naija host and presenter,Ebuka Obi Uchendu asked him where the idea of ​​opening a barber shop came from, and prince revealed that he worked as a barber for a year in 2012, before furthering his education to university level.

5. Majid Michel

Ghanaian actor and Nollywood star Majid Michel surprised fans by posting a photo of herself cutting actor John DuMello's hair.

Though the actor didn't explain the photo, fans admired him for having another life skill he used.

2 Likes

Re: Five Popular Celebrities Who Are Also Barbers (photos) by NairaLux(f): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lastly

2 Likes

Re: Five Popular Celebrities Who Are Also Barbers (photos) by NairaLux(f): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Five Popular Celebrities Who Are Also Barbers (photos) by Stallionhorse: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
NairaLux:
Cc: Lalasticlala mynd44
post pictures of them barbing hair or we don't believe this shiiit.

3 Likes

Re: Five Popular Celebrities Who Are Also Barbers (photos) by Irondome1: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good one... Most of our youths wont still vote in 2023.
Re: Five Popular Celebrities Who Are Also Barbers (photos) by Bruno3000(m): 2:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Blackjack, portable shld be there. E get y
Re: Five Popular Celebrities Who Are Also Barbers (photos) by oz4real83(m): 6:09am On Jul 14, 2022
African China is now looking better since he stopped bleaching.
Re: Five Popular Celebrities Who Are Also Barbers (photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Five Popular Celebrities Who Are Also Barbers (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2022
oz4real83:
African China is now looking better since he stopped bleaching.

Maybe he ran out of bleaching cream tongue undecided
Re: Five Popular Celebrities Who Are Also Barbers (photos) by HarlequinLekex: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2022
NairaLux:
Lastly
What is the meaning of multi faceted

1 Like

Re: Five Popular Celebrities Who Are Also Barbers (photos) by NairaLux(f): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
What is the meaning of multi faceted

Make google.com your best friend

(1) (Reply)

Video: Sabinus Aquires New Mansion With Customised Swimming Pool / Uriel O Reveals What A Suitor Who Returned From Abroad Did After She Refused Sex / Genevieve Nnaji's Song 'thinking Of You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.