Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts (1369 Views)

Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden / Campaign In Mecca, Desecration Of Religious Sanctuary – NAHCON / Opinion: Why Do The Yorubas Exhibit High Level Of Religious Tolerance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
limeta:

I really want to drag you on face book
Rubbish you well well
Aha here you are
grin grin grin nah b**tch,Im not giving u my Facebook Id grin grin
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by MagicBishop: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
SWAGA main focus is to sell this Muslim Muslim ticket by all means.

Note that their lame propaganda only works on Yoruba Christians as Tinubu rightly told his northern masters that he will convince the SW to accept a Muslim Muslim ticket. When prodded on how he intends to sell such a ticket to the SS and SE, the Gbana Ahmed bastard replied that those ones are inconsequential.

I hope Yoruba Christians will not fall for their Muslim brethren propaganda and put their faith above tribal affiliations just as the Yoruba Muslim is known to do.

Now Lagos has secretly passed sharia law and there will soon be sharia courts in Lagos like we have in the north. This also was part of the deal brokered by Tinubu alongside a northern Muslim from the core fundamentalist north as his running mate to get the north to support his candidacy.

Nothing is too sacred , dear or even taboo for the Gbana Ahmed in his blind ambition to emerge as President.

The question the Yoruba Christians nerd to ask is at what cost will this be to their very own survival and future .

1 Like

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by MagicBishop: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
igbo nigga worry about the unrest happening in your potopoto.

Recently news told us your people in enugu were cooperating with the same fulani to kidnap locals. grin grin

Tajudeen , who is the yamri?

Your Gbana Ahmed bastard of the waste lands ambition to rule Nigeria is DOA.

You can write all the epistles you want but nobody in their right minds is going to vote the Bastard of Alausa

1 Like

Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by limeta(f): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
grin grin grin nah b**tch,Im not giving u my Facebook Id grin grin

You don't need to i find you already
Now accept my friend request before i go through the back door
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
limeta:

You don't need to i find you already
Now accept my friend request before i go through the back door
grin grin grin
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
MagicBishop:

Tajudeen , who is the yamri?

Your Gbana Ahmed bastard of the waste lands ambition to rule Nigeria is DOA.

You can write all the epistles you want but nobody in their right minds is going to vote the Bastard of Alausa
shukuemeka olori pẹlẹbẹ.

Any u think people will vote your obi the godfather of ESN?

Well they will online grin grin
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by Obidient4life3: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
ESN hush! grin grin
Bandit, when will you kidnap Buhari your darling daddy and Aisha?
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
I strove to obtain meaning in your presentation
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Bandit, when will you kidnap Buhari your darling daddy and Aisha?
ESN not I told your ass that ain't a northerner!
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by Obidient4life3: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
ESN not I told your ass that ain't a northerner!
Almajiri shut up
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Almajiri shut up
nyamiri STFU!
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by Obidient4life3: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
nyamiri STFU!

Almajiri... Soon they will give you a 6 year old bride. Evil lots
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Almajiri... Soon they will give you a 6 year old bride. Evil lots
and u would be given three years old wife and remain single for Life
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by freshpzy1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Having read it slowly, the only meaning i derived is that, you are a lunatic.

why are OBI supporters always like this

thank God am not in your corner

i hope we are seeing the making of another terorist group

may God save Nigeria ooo
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by Obidient4life3: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
compton11:
and u would be given three years old wife and remain single for Life
Clown.... grin grin grin
It's public knowledge that you and your kind derive joy from raping under age girl.
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Clown.... grin grin grin
It's public knowledge that you and your kind derive joy from raping under age girl.
it is rampant in your drug infected region grin grin
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by paramakina202: 1:27am On Jul 14, 2022
compton11:
Talking of religious balancing.. Check these facts

*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets in Nigeria*

*Fact 1:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%).

*Fact 2:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

*Fact 3:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

*Fact 4:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Governors - 3 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (79%)

*Fact 5:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

*Fact 6:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

*Matter of Conscience:*
1. Which region has been more tolerant of religious diversity in the joint-ticket elections in Nigeria?

2. Which faith has been more tolerant of grossly lopsided joint tickets in Nigeria?

National
Why did obi pick a Muslim northerner as Vice... Ans. To attract votes not religious reason.

Why did Atiku pick Southern Okowa.. Is to get votes not because Okowa is christian.

Why did tinubu pick Shetima.. To attract votes.

They all are adopting different strategies to win the election. Simple.

If you won't vote BAT/KASH don't vote but don't stoke religious intolerance it won't do this country any good.

#SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

Copied.

Is Tinubu and hİs vice going to rule a state or Nigeria?
Your analysis is dumb.
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 2:19am On Jul 14, 2022
paramakina202:

Is Tinubu and hİs vice going to rule a state or Nigeria?
Your analysis is dumb.
just like u dumbass
Re: Talking Of Religious Balancing.. Check These Facts by compton11(m): 2:20am On Jul 14, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Clown.... grin grin grin
just like your kinsmen! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Will Be Impossible And Miracle Of The Century If Obi Wins, Says Mamora / ‘The Most Greedy People In Nigeria Are Domicile In APC’ – Peter Obi / Trending Video Of Tunde Sabiu And Emefiele That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.