Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) (44628 Views)

Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / Programme For Ademola Adeleke's Swearing-In Ceremony As Osun Governor (Photo) / Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Funmiracle(f): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
VIDEO: Davido begins campaign for Ademola Adeleke in Osun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQWZEol6EcI

Pop star David Adeleke popularly known as Davido arrives in Osun State to begin campaign for his uncle, Ademola Adeleke who is the People's Democratic Party candidate for Saturday's governorship election.

https://www.facebook.com/135140476511057/posts/8541144882577199/?app=fbl

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Jostoman: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
O.B.O my man don't worry Oyetola is going back to Iragbiji with the Lagos landlord on Sunday.

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nice...

Deep Quote
Blood is thicker than water!

In another news the bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.
Limassol:
Sane clime and lynching politicians can't be in the same sentence. However, the labour party you seem to be promoting may not be any better than the two dominant parties - even it's presidential aspirant is a beneficiary of PDP's kleptocratic governance. You probably have no idea what you are talking about, do you?
Lynching of failed leadership or politicians in sane climes goes back in history...go check it and get some education....I'm promoting LP not for the party but the Aspirants.....I'm sure you prefer the others....SMH.

@Seniorwriter

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good boy. He is loyal to his family. However from next week, he better become obidient. He can never be a BATSHIT. I know his family , they aren't made of rubbish and demons.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Jking20(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Everyone in Nigeria is keen interested in his selfish interest and what favors them. But Nigeria youths can see that. Now that someone who claimed to be the youth leader during #EndSars protest is campaigning for PDP, no one cares to talk abt it. Bcuz they're scared but busy insulting their leaders. Tell me, where's the difference??

Whoever has eyes and ears would listen. This is clearly an agenda from one movement to the other just in order to achieve their purpose. What pains me is that I partook unknowningly in such act. Thank God, my eyes are opened now.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by 9jahotblog: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Congratulations to incoming Governor, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in advance.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Good boy. He is loyal to his family. However from next week, he better become obidient. He can never be a BATSHIT. I know his family , they aren't made of rubbish and demons.

He is already on the pdp levels, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
I will always support my interest and not follow the crowd.no matter the threat.

I noticed something interesting.

When odetola said he is supporting Tinubu, he got a soft landing.

When davido said he is supporting pdp, he got a soft landing.

If one Emeka or Tolu from nowhere said, he is supporting Tinubu, he is going to get the abuse and threat of his life.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

He is already on the pdp levels, stop deceiving yourself.

your are the one being deceived. Many will follow a party at local level, but you see the presidency? They will follow another. Mark my word

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eddygourdo:
your are the one being deceived. Many will follow a party at local level, but you see the presidency? They will follow another. Mark my word

Not Davido.

You can boldly see who he is supporting, except you have decided not to see clearly

6 Likes

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Eddygourdo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Not Davido.

You can boldly see who he is supporting, except you have decided not to see clearly
make we put money ? He is PDP at state level. He will be Obidient at national. Watch and see.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Reality3080: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
Congratulations to incoming Governor, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in advance.
I will quote u after they lose d election

It’s a promise

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Honjoshy4u: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Adeleke is flying to victory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eddygourdo:
make we put money ? He is PDP at state level. He will be Obidient at national. Watch and see.

Whatever makes you happy

8 Likes

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Karlovych: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
embarassed Davido needs to become OBIdient, that's the only thing that will stop his fans from attending his concerts without looking to steal his gold chains and wrist watches.

1 Like

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by IamNat: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Family affairs.

I don't see this saving Ade the dancer from defeat though.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by ATEAMS: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Na Belle b man.

1 Like

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Hambivert: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fashola made the now defunct ACN have a strong foothold in the South West judging from his unprecedented achievements as governor in Lagos state.

Every candidate that won gubernatorial seats in their respective states did so with the very beautiful promise of replicating Fashola's achievements in Lagos state.

The glory APC in the south west and Lagos state in general is enjoying today is as a result of his giant strides.
I hope you can sparogatively see my point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Melodydoctor: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Welcome David. They call you frog voice, but your voice is making waves grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Iamdbull: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Me sef suppose campaign for one presidential aspirant o. I can help Obi defeat Atiku and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Righthussle: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Davido eyes go clear by Monday morning.

1 Like

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Queenlas(f): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Failure of the Adelekes to claim mantle this time will be heartbreaking they’ve been really trying and investing heavily since 2014… but APC seems not to be joking also .. can only wish the best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Davido don't waste time and energy oyetola and APC will be the next all hail to the jagaban of lagos CITY BOY cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
It has always been about vested interest, self interest and family interest.
Over to nairaland political followers E warriors.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good one boy...

Make your uncle win make he reason one commissioner or special adviser position for you. No time to buy watch! cool

5 Likes

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by marsman: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
This is the only competitor of APC next year in the coming Presidential election. All other parties are Labouring for 3rd and 4th position.
Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by fredoooooo: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Who e for support if not a family member?
David better add that man to his dancing crew and leave politics ..

119 Likes

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
ATEAMS:
Na Belle b man.

Is that level of morbid obesity even possible??!

How is he even able to stand or walk about?!!! Lawd!

1 Like

Re: Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) by Forest122: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
U never learn, APC is going to win

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Residents Break Into Warehouse, Steal 2022 Flood Palliatives / President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) / Peter Mbah, Enugu PDP Governorship Candidate, Kneels To Beg Residents For Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.